How to fix rib flaring?

How to fix rib flaring?
I don't know why they do this, but my ribs just flare out like pic related. I'm in the process of losing weight and I hadn't noticed how bad it was until now, pls help me achieve that trap aesthetic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5zF8ib1SijY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ive got it p bad too
probably worse
But it has to do with posture from what i've heard
Corsetting may help too? Like tie a piece of fabric to hold them down for a while and eventually they are trained into a different position
I've been meaning to fix mine for awhile but its hard to have good posture when im constantly slouching in chairs

It's your fucking ribcage you donut it's doing its job now fuck off

>pls help me achieve that trap aesthetic

there are guides for this in off-topic for Veeky Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5zF8ib1SijY

ty senpai, i almost got aids from the intro but the guy actually seems pretty well spoken desu

I have pectus excavatum and one of my ribs flares.

I've mostly fixed the dent through lifting heavy and gaining weight. Back muscles and abs help the most, but don't be a partial lifter. Deadlifts helped me the most.

With that said I look the best at a healthy weight, I could only notice the rib flare when I was really skinny.

Thank you, but I don't want to get big at all, would doing whats in the video help without growing too much muscle?

You won't grow much muscle unless you eat a ton and supplement protein.

Like I said abs and back exercises help the most with general posture. Even after only a few weeks of training I noticed a huge improvement in posture which helps more than you'd think with imbalances. Getting good abs takes a while and a lot of work but it'll help with posture and torso aesthetics.

That being said I lift full body, 4 day split, eat 2,900 calories daily and I still consider myself skinny.

5'10 ,155lbs

I can't recommend lifting full body enough, you can stay skinny but you'll look much better.

I have pectus carinatum on the right side of my chest and it fucking sucks. Benchpressing helped a little but there's still always a bump poking out of any T-shirt I wear

gain weight. lift harder. don't wear skin tight shirts.

it sucks man but I haven't had bad feels due to my chest in 2 years since I started lifting. It did cause me to have crippling depression for 14 straight years tho.

im 6'0 145lbs and im not considered "skinny"

>6' 145 isn't skinny

post a pic bitch boy, bet my dick is thicker than your wrist

Pics? How?

>Male complains about having large rib cage

It's not aesthetic

yes you are
im 6' 160 lbs and skinny

>5'6'' and 125lbs
>no where near skinny
fuck you tall boy

lolll sounds like you never exercised in your life if you are not skinny at 145. You need muscle definition.

i dont think the french would let you on the runway during paris fashion week
that's how skinny you are

why is this an issue??

the point of clothes is to cover up the ugliness of the human body.
so who cares if your ribs are flaring.