Hairstyle recommendations?

Hairstyle recommendations?

>weak jaw/chin & receding hairline

You're beyond saving

Tomorrow I'm going to get a haircut with a friend because he wanted me to help him out. He just started working as a waiter and stuff so he's trying to look better and stuff.

I thought he should get an undercut or just make the sides shorter, any ideas Veeky Forums?

btw this is me.
I haven't cut my hair for a while and I'm planning on letting it grow but I just want to get a little trim because it just doesn't have a shape.

What should I do?

You look better with your hair back like in the upper right. Try going young leo, and by that I mean put some product in and give it a tussle. Try sea salt spray to give it some texture/body

user asks
>"What haircut should I get?"
Search
>"What's my face shape"
Or
>"How to find faceshape"
If "faceshape" found
Then
>"haircuts for my 'faceshape'
Then print
>:)

Goddamn you critically unselfaware effete fucking retards are so FUCKING UGLY JUST STOP.

>tfw you fell for the buzzcut meme

Will do, user

what do i do effay, i usually just buzz when i get tired of long hair

lose weight

I need to lose weight too but I'd really appreciate someone's opinion on a hairstyle I could pull.

The face shape guides and shit got me nowhere

looks good desu

my hairline is at a similar level of recession, although my hair itself is thicker. suggestions would be highly appreciated. for years I've just gone with a pretty bog standard short back and sides with a side part on the left, but I need better ideas

Chin implant

There's nothing we can say right now. Wait until you lose some weight. You figure out your facial aesthetic and find a good hair style then.

just get it cut at ear level and get a fade at the back

Help me I got memed by my barber

Look Veeky Forums desu just sweep it to the side for now then grow it out

need a new cut lads
any ideas?
also what's my face shape?
1/2

Looks oblong decent hair texture looks good enough for a Hitler youth

It wasn't the barbers fault you have paintbrush hair, nothing he could do desu

If you want to save hairstyle buy texture spray and use each day. Right now you have paintbrush head as said before so need to change the texture of your hair. Then you will look good.

What's paintbrush hair? I googled it but it doesn't look anything like my hair. I'm not too familiar with hair terms

Medium/long thin af hair somewhat wavy (when it gets this long)
It has no volume whatsoever because it's very thin and I let it grow
I was also stressed af because of the university and it was falling (it stoped and it's growing back again), also it's very fucking greasy
I have a huge forehead too, as you can see, it's always been like huge like this

This is how it looks most of the time

Maybe if I wait for the fallen hair to grow long again and start fixing the grease and being careful for it not to fall again it will look ok?
Or should I just cut it short? (minding the huge entries), when it's short it has more volume and it's way less frizzy (but I don't like it as much and I get these huge acne breakouts for some reason)

HELP ME PLEASE I DON'T HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE

Always been going by feel,

what is my face shape and what's a good haircut?
Businesman, undercut, faux hawk etc.

i would say try growing out your beard and getting a buzzcut

woah... when I posted, I was hoping on this, but maybe hearing reasons why.. but
Im kinda into your idea ... fuck. Can I make a buzzcut classy?

keep it or grow it out

you remind me of mang0

Veeky Forumslee

Aryan masterrace cut reporting in

Fuk me daddy

advise me a new cut

stop being a faggot, why don't you post your perfect jaw/chin?

Got stoned, gf wanted to cut me "like Dylan roof"
It still looks like shit and I'll probably buzz it eventually but I'd like to experiment first, maybe perm and Bleach it

The final product is better than pic btw

Significantly shorter

You definitely look like a school shooter, so congrats.

>Can I make a buzzcut classy?
entirely dependent on ur attire and demeanour
its difficult 2 say if it will look very good or very bad on u
give it a chance Senpai