Leather jacket thread

hey Veeky Forums fall is coming around the corner and id like to buy a leather jacket

here are 2 jackets im looking to buy hope you enjoy

feel free to post your favorites as well

im looking for cyberpunk style jackets!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GleWLs5Nf4
nlyman.com/ww/mens-fashion/clothing/jackets-and-coats/selected-homme-602/shnbirmingham-leather-jacket-25686-14/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

heres the second jacket i want to buy

this ones from MGSV

this is bait.
everyone below this line is trolled.

and then theres this

bump

Veeky Forums whats your go- to leather jacket?

I want whatever Stamper is wearing here.

>Kaz, I'm already a faggot.

i spent 150€ on my leather jacket and im happy with it

I really like Chibs jacket in SoA. I want it so badly. I've done some research and apparently it's actually a shirt. Now, I don't mind if I can't find the exact shirt myself, but what really strikes me is how it's an inconsistent brown color, there's parts of it that are much darker, almost black in certain lighting. I'm wondering, how would I go about getting that look if I were to find a leather jacket that I like. How do I imitate that? Is it black polish? Is it just from wear? What do I do?

It's hard to find a good picture that really shows it off since he's always got the vest on

lol

pls stop

leather jackets make you look fucking autistic

You say that, but from what I've seen here in the short amount of time I've spent on Veeky Forums a nice leather jacket isn't pushing the envelope all that far.

You're posting a fat man from a cable tv show marketed towards dadbros who own oakley sunglasses

So?

Take a step back

take a deep breath

wait two more years before yiu post again or spend over 100 bucks on any piece

you're the type of person who buys a peacoat after watching boondock saints

You may be close, sure I like some film aesthetic pieces. But aside from stealing the look from that jacket, I wouldn't buy anything from a movie. There's almost always too much going on.

i hav this leather peacot very good quality very cheap and nice looks very nice very good leather handcrafted

>How do I imitate that?
It's water stains and scratches/wear-and-tear, senpai.

Anything that rubs abrasively at the surface will lighten it, and water/oil will darken it.

Thanks man!

this thread is awful

OP if you're gonna buy a leather jacket then please don't buy that one. Like another user said it's way too "busy."

Motorcycle jackets can be pretty busy too, but at least their frills all serve practical purposes: pockets, vents, snaps, zippers. That thing looks way too intricate for no good reason, which cuts back on its versatility.

Not that I'm recommending you do this AT ALL to any jacket you care about, but you can see the effects of both in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=_GleWLs5Nf4

Scratching away at the surface reveals the leather underneath, which usually has less dye in it. And oil and water stains seep into the leather and darken it.

Stamper looks like Charlie Day with a terminal illness

Thanks for the info. Yeah I think I'd let the wear and tear come naturally. How it turned out in that video looked pretty forced, good for someone's cosplay I guess, but I couldn't walk around looking like that. I do like the water staining idea though. I just have a thing for inconsistencies and asymmetry.

Just ordered this, how badly did I fuck up?

nlyman.com/ww/mens-fashion/clothing/jackets-and-coats/selected-homme-602/shnbirmingham-leather-jacket-25686-14/

W2C please

I think that's perfectly fine. That looks like a standard leather jacket. Seriously when I think of the word, that's the exact one that comes to mind. Myself I'd go for a brown leather but black is just as good I actually want to check this out

A little bit expensive for what I can work with but if you're making enough to afford that then all power to you man

Looking to get a Falcon Garments DR1 for myself for my 20th bday. Anyone had any experience with FG?

>2013+3
>not getting a tailored leather jacket
>ishygddt

I've wanted a Barbour jacket for ages.

I don't see the point in buying clothes which don't suit their original purpose, DESU; especially at a higher price tag.

You're better off getting a $500 Fox Creek jacket which is ACTUALLY thick enough to give you protection on a motorcycle. Even if you don't ride, at least it'll be warmer and more durable.