Visiting Stockholm in october, which stores should i visit...

Visiting Stockholm in october, which stores should i visit? Mostly talking about mid/high-tier stores like Acne Whyred etc.
Also, is the Acne Archive worthy of visiting?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/356624-sweden-festival-sex-assaults/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Acne/whyred etc maybe

wow

Stockholm is shit lmfao don't go

Rape.

is it tho? guess ill just spend it all on some acne

isit/fa/?

It's not, but you gotta have friends while you visit.
It's really easy to pick up girls if you are introduced to them, i.e. a friend of a friend, but it's almost impossible to just pick up girls randomly at a bar unless you're at one of the drink whore places.

thanks mate! i am actually going with friends, ill keep this in mind

>Easy to pick up girls

good looks is key

Pretty sure user is referring to the Stockholm rape.

rt.com/news/356624-sweden-festival-sex-assaults/

Sweden is because of feminism both very sexually liberated, but also hostile to men.

This means that walking up to a beautiful woman and offering her a drink will be looked at like you're a fucking creep.

But it also means that if you're past that threshold it's pretty easy to take her to bed.

And the best way of doing this is to be introduced to her.

I'd say the most common first time sexual encounter (except being raped by a muslim) is when two friend groups meet at a bar or party, like the boyfriend brings his single friends, and the girlfriend brings her single friends.

yeah i figured that out
sucks but can happen everywhere

its like that where I live as well
except it has not escalated to same heights yet

What a strange cuckolded nation

Yeah kind of but it works well for me. Although that might be because this is how I was raised.

I have zero problem talking to a girl I've been introduced to but I would completely strike out if I had to walk up to her and charm her.

It's really a pretty good dating scene as long as you keep female friends. Girls are CONSTANTLY changing who they hang out with and finding new cliques so even if you fuck one and salt the earth with the others because of it, it wont be long until your female friend starts hanging out with someone completely new (or the girl you fucked does, which means you're fair game to her friends again).

acne studios
les market
our legacy (the workshop store is also p cool)
jus
filippa k
NK herrtrend (couple of floors up)
eytys
paul & friends (same floor as NK herrtrend)
c-store
nitty gritty
whyred

most are in vicinity of östermalmstorg (metro station) and there are also lots of other stuff in that area

acne archive is pretty okay, it's close to les market and our leagcy workshop so I'd recommend to go visit it

>literally a poor man's amsterdam

>amsterdam

DUDE

have you ever been to either of cities? Amsterdam is a totally different atmosphere and has very different people

I have lived (born and raised in amsterdam, moved to stockholm at age 9) in both and i can tell you that that is not true. (at least according to my experience).

both cities are calm and the people are autistic as fuck.

>both cities are calm and the people are autistic as fuck.
so, it's like the rest of the north european cities?

yes. unlike claimed

Idk what age you are (im 20)but when it comes to women id say its not as bad here as previois user said. People here are stiff around strangers and you could call it autistic but swedes dont wanna be this way, same reason alot of people here drink crazy amounts of liquour nights out( to get rid of that inhibition). Just be confident in yourself and approach after signals such as eye contact, smiles or straight up while dancing(dont do the surprise grind outta nowhere look for signals and iniate accordingly). Look like you wanna have fun first and then once you buildt som trust you can start flirting and make moves.

But as previous user said, with friends of friends you can pass the hassle and get straight Into flirting.

eh acne and nothing else, full of niggers and pretentious cucks

I'd say the hostility isnt really there unless you are/seem like a total creep. i have never had a problem talking to random girls at clubs/bars etc. just ask for a lighter and introduce yourself, if she thinks you're interesting she'll either stay and cont chatting after you're finished smoking or just invite you to her table. Also the sexual liberation thing is like the best thing about sweden since it makes sex such a casual thing

Also op go to the bruno galleria (slussen) sture galleria (östermalmstorg) hamngatan (östermalmstorg/T-centralen) and you will find p much all good brands. Can also recomend Krukmakargatan (zinkensdam) for nitty gritty, our legacy and uniforms of the dedicated.