Hey guys I was inspired >>11673367

Hey guys I was inspired And it got me thinking. We NEED to make Veeky Forums great again! Lately its been the laughing stock of Veeky Forums. The 'Is X effay?' and the obvious mental illness threads **cough thinspo cough** has just made this board a one stop shop for insecurity. On the flip side, we have people like the Acne user in that thread giving OP Acne stay cash jeans, I mean how generous is that?!

So heres my proposal: We set up a kind of lottery or drawing system and we basically give each other nice pieces. I have a few ideas for this but right now, I think to make Veeky Forums great again we should give give GIVE!

Now to set an example, I have a pair of size 9 uk converse Chuck IIs in black to give away. Comment down below to get it!

youre a idiot

I think its still ok here, just ignore the threads dude.
And laughing stock? No, thats still /mlp/

it will always be /mlp/

give them to me

give them to this guy

>Lately its been the laughing stock of Veeky Forums
>Lately

ur fat

t.Pic Related

What size are those in US? Because I'd love to have them.

where are you from OP?

Give me ur email
Ireland
Size 10 US AFAIK

Give them to the other guy, size 10 converse are a little too big on me

Give them to me

pls I need a new pair of converse

[email protected]

Every board has it's cancer, so what.
At least we don't have "what did X mean by this" , "How can X even compete" posts

>caring about how much you're being laughed at

this is WHY Veeky Forums is the laughing stock

actually Veeky Forums is a laughing stock because the average age of poster is like 16

all of you are skinny as fuck, which is not aesthetic

all of your clothes are cheap, uninteresting, and fit poorly at best

there is no reason for someone who is experienced in fashion to come here. it's just a noob fest of idiots who don't know what they're doing - which perpetuates the cycle

for every poster that tries to post constructive advice, and quality content, there are 50-100 who post nothing but garbo

>caring this much about an image board

I don't care. I was just explaining why it's shit.

ok bb

guys? pleese

sent ;)

>Make X Y again!

I am so sick of hearing people play on that slogan. It's not funny or clever anymore, it hardly was in the first place but now it's gone way too far.