What should thicc girls wear?

burka

sundress
khaki shorts
nothing

That's fat, so a rope around her neck.

Lift a weight you scrawny low test fuck

only guys with little dicks will find her unattractive

it's a sour grapes reaction to knowing you will never be able to please her breh

Let's see your gains.

Wahey chubby chasers lmao
Veeky Forums please go

My cock

>fat
You can clearly see that her stomach is flat

bump

I know boobs get in the way while sleeping, running, and range of movement. How does an ass that big affect a person's life?

It gets in the way of you being poor by making you tons of money on instagram, and it gets in the way of you ever not having someone that wants to fuck you.

Only black men are able to satisfy her.

lose fitting shirt to hide her beer gut and tight pants to show off dem hips and ass.

I am erect

Post more of this Queen

my face tobequitehonestwithyou

that has to be one strong rope

PLZ I WANT TO KNOW WHAT TO WEAR
I CANT WEAR LEGGINGS FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE

you shouldn't even be wearing leggings in the first place. laziest shit ever. have some dignity.

my ex was thicc as hell

she looked good in

-sweat pants
-sun dress
-pretty much any athletic clothes, except those shitty soroity nike shorts
-one piece swimsuits
-these girly t-shirts that would end like mid abdomen, but she would wear them with those high riding sweat pants
-these casual pullover dresses
-these skorts (shorts/skirt thing. very practical looking)
-daisy dukes

She literally couldnt wear jeans because her thighs were too big though. She usually just wore yoga pants and a workout singlet with some sassy saying on it though and she still looked good. Its like having a great body makes it to you can wear literally anything and still look good

Iskra Lawrence does alright sometimes, but she's a much fitter thicc than that Nadia Abhoulson or whatever.

That said, whatever Iskra may lack in fashion from time to time she makes up for in being the most perfect woman on the planet Earth

Nothing at all desu

just dress like a Robert Crumb character

I would actually love to know more. I wear leggings a lot and loose fitting tops but I want to do more.

shes obese you amerifucks
she should literally wear a moomoo dress so i dont have to see her

>All that fat hanging off her arms
You're probably attracted to this as it is, but once you actually see this much fat hanging off of anywhere on somebody's body in real life, it's fucking disgusting.
Enjoy your attraction flabby, floppy 'high test' women.
I'll enjoy appreciating healthy, genuinely attractive woman (who almost certainly won't balloon to be straight-up obese later on in life).

>poor losers lusting over obese chicks
you know these photos always take ages to get right because you have to find an angle where she doesn't look like a mountain of lard

can someone explain to me the current trend of spelling words with two C's as opposed to CK
it's unbelievably retarded

Crip shit. Like boolin'.

My thicc gf keeps wearing my pants and now damn near all my jeans have holes in the crotch.

Maybe get some jeans with gussets.

>Thick gf
>My pants
user, either she has no hips, or you're extremely fat. Thicker women simply cannot fit into normal men's pants.

All my jeans have holes in the crotch too but I'm not fat and I'm the only one that wears them. What's up with this?

post cock pls

>being such a beta only fat cunts look at you
>never going to have a cute, well proportioined 9-10/10 waifu
>instead being attracted to lard and the fresh smell of poop

I pity you.

a strapon

the fucc?!

This. I'm average height/weight but could never wear men's pants as they simply don't cater to a *woman's shape* maybe just let her wear your sweats from now on dude

high test

Bitch is fat

lose weight fatass

a stomach clamp

I won't but it's only 5.5 inches which is even more confusing.

Can't speak on behalf of fat ass, but my shoulders are pretty broad and I bump into things a lot when I'm being incognizant. I'm assuming it's the same but with bending over to pick stuff up in large crowds, etc.

I cant believe people fell for this meme, and actually find this thing attractive
You fags let the SJW win and wash your mind

>implies fat is good
>posts thin, healthy girl

disgusting
when will >thicc meme die
"thicc" is fat, pigs.

>kissless virgins typing away furiously on their keyboards about how girls with big a big ass and tits are always fat with a 10/10 being their anime body pillows

Thick=/=Fat don't get mad that some girls can have curves and beat the shit out of you while not passing off as some pre-teen with a no hips and a thigh gap.

Couldn't be more retarded. Not even about preference at this point.

why the fuck is this board getting so riled up, why are we allowing this

holy shit nobody cares

take this shit to r9k

She is even hotter in person

Crotch blowouts are pretty common in shitty made jeans.

if you find this more attractive than a girl with a fat ass and skinny wait theres good reason to believe you are either small dick cuck or severly autistic or both

i think people on Veeky Forums have been convinced/have been telling themselves for so long that only the thinnest of the thin can be attractive or healthy, so the second someone like this comes up they get extremely defensive and call her fat (thicc posters aren't great either but they're mostly harmless)

this thread confirms it
this woman is more fit and in shape than 90% of the people on this board, yet she's somehow some kind of tubby lardo landwhale according to many posters here

people with anorexia are known to be extremely insecure and self-hating, it's the same kind of indulgence into self-destructive tendencies you see with the NEETs on /r9k/, and all the pro-ana threads on this board show that the lot of you have serious problems

get help

looks like a pig

>yet she's somehow some kind of tubby lardo landwhale according to many posters here
Thats because being big isn't the same as being fat.
That is a manatee, not a big girl.

The counter characteristic to petite is big/large, not fat.

her back looks like the back of a fat mans neck

fat woman detected
>"ALL BODY TYPES ARE BEAUTIFUL (unless its the body type I'm jealous of, in which case you look like a boy)"

literally kill yourself
oh wait, you probably already are by being fat

>that is a manatee

i'm speechless at this level of hyperbole
i mean even if you don't find her attractive, which is fine you can like super slim girls, to say she's obese or fat is mind boggling

get a slim girl to contort her back that much and you'll see similar results

>all these extremes
No normal person finds Auschwitz mode or fatties to be sexy. Why do all you idiots parrot shit about being high test and betas just to downplay the fact that you are the minority with your fat or skeletor fetish. Stop being delusional.

im and i havent said a god damn thing about "high test", just that a lot of people on this board are dramatic as hell whenever it comes to someone who isnt bone thin

i dont even care if someone said that people with her body type aren't fit for being fashionable

but it's a whole 'nother thing to consider someone who's very clearly in great shape and health to be obese

>fat girl detecté

Post THICC asians

hnnnnnnnnnnng

lol. Not a terrible shoop desu

Fine, (you) may have never said high test , but I'm not trawling the whole thread to point out all the people crying it. I also never said "obese". Fat is a wide spectrum of overweight. I'm just saying people need to stop pulling the "stop liking what I don't like" cards and just admit that they have different tastes, sometimes even fetishistic. But you're kidding yourself if you think someone like the chubby girl you posted isn't fat. She is. End of story. Doesn't matter if she has some muscle mass under it, she's still fat.

then i guess at this point we're just going to have to agree to disagree

if someone doesn't have rolls, considerable amounts of flab, has visible muscle, and routinely does physical exercises that the majority of people cant do, it's insane to me to call that a fat person

muh dick

this

bump

For fuck sake, calling someone fat doesn't mean it's immediately bad thing. She is fucking fat, but she also seems to be healthy and beautiful for some people. If she touches her belly there will be roll of fat. Everyone has it. Some less some more. Cut off for calling someone fat is subjective. But it is your fucking problem when you are offended. If I call you fat I am not saying you are bad human being I am just stating that you posses more fat than I think should be normal.

AHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I like how all these "thicc" girls on the photos have to curve the body and take the picture in a specifical angle to look good, i bet in a normal position theyr body looks so fucking bad

her face is actually disgusting

fucccccccccck

>projecting this hard

Nothing that regular sized women wear
Nobody wants to see your fat
Lose weight
Then wear human clothes

What the fucc are you talcing about?

If you want to know the awful, awful truth behind 85% of thicc hate I'll clue you in. It's bitches. There's a lot of skinnyfat women out there who don't eat, don't lift weights and don't have good genetics. They've got the bodies of a 12 year old boy. Now that body type has been in vogue before but I don't think it's ever been universally considered overly attractive. Just useful for modelling or being a reverse trap if you wanted to I guess. So if you have a chick with good genetics, squats a respectable weight (unweighted squats are lmao tier) and eats plenty to fill in you get a lotta crab mentality women flocking around her angry at her good looks.

Then there's also low test faggots with bad taste in women

I've knocked over a couple wine bottles at work (binny's beverage depot) and I accidentally bump into people with it when moving around crowded areas.

Mostly it just attracts bad attention at parties or public transport. People apparently feel more comfortable groping an ass than tits when they're feeling naughty. Shit heads the lot of em.

I bang into stuff a lot and catch loads of people staring at my butt. What the real issue is is my hips. Fucking smash into everything those bastards and it's pretty irritating.

pics

But I'm a man

Do you work in Chicago? Which binny's? I love the one in the south loop

i know

Nice b8 m8

>being able to do a yoga pose means you're in shape

Sorry but gonna need sauce

this is too much

Being able to do something that requires more strength and flexibility than average would mean that you are stronger and more flexible than average. So yes, doing that yoga pose means you're in greater than average shape.

I think this is the perfect woman.

>wanting a girl that gets hit on 24/7 by testosterone-fueled black men

As a black man I don't understand this. You guys are going to get your hearts broken.

a dirt...shirt.