Backpacks

Bought a new laptop and unfortunately it's too big for my current backpack.
Any of you know an effay backpack that can fit a 15.6" laptop?

Also, general backpack thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00XKUQPWO/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Looks like a Pokémon lmao

511 hazards prime

bump

could someone post the infographs for backpacks? I need one for college aswell

what kind of backpacks do you like?

whats wrong with that cote et ciel one? (Its a real nice bag unless its packed to the brim)

I use pic related atm, Porter smoky daypack, does the job. Porter backpacks in general are excellent if you can afford them, go cheap on y!jp

Backpack infographic is outdated iirc, don't have it either way sorry

Looks pretty good, though I can't really find one that's shipped within Europe.

I do have the cec one, it's just a bit too small for my laptop books and other stuff.
That Porter one looks kinda small as well, do you think a 15.6" laptop will fit in?

Post more tactical bags

Bump, going to uni wanna find a good looking but also quite cheap/decent priced backpacks

Have you guys got got experience with Kaukko backpacks?
I was thinking of this one
amazon.com/gp/product/B00XKUQPWO/ref=s9_acsd_hps_bw_c_x_1
Also w2c cheap and nice backpack little america looking backpack with easier opening solution than the straps?

Get a Fjallraven Kanken.

Cry about how only Macbook Retina's will fit.

Any messenger bag suggestions? Not as effay as backpacks but w/e, it's nice to be able to get to my stuff without having to take it off

How is the quality?

hey 2015 called

Any decent messenger bags? I know backpacks are 'in' with most people here, but I'm 26 and need something more mature. Figured there might be more people around my age in need of inspo, too.

Kenneth Cole Reaction R-Tech. It looks like shit in the picture but this can hold a 15.6" laptop. irl it looks a lot darker and the white thread comes out more like a dotted pattern.

just bought this one, opinions?

u kno it bb

Is there anywhere to cop a backpack similar to the pic muji pack?
I hate all the commonly recommended packs which are all way too bulky and squared
I just want something that's simple and loose because I just need to store a laptop and a notebook

That is literally a jansport made to look faded and old you retard. Buy a jansport, take off the tag and abuse it for a week. There, you have the same exact backpack.

searching for this piece right now
I need this in my life

should i get the jansport right pack in teal like pic related or black?

Small dump incoming

Wanna cop this porter but it's like £360 including duty/shipping from Nippon

Thoughts? Alternatives?

what is this?

>W2C?

Anyone know a good fanny pack/shoulder bag thats under 50$?

what website Veeky Forumsm? you got links?

Rakuten.jp my lads, links take a while to find (use google, not the site's search)

Porter Yoshida Extreme (which is the range, not this specific one...gotta trial & error).

i have the grey version of op's pic (cote&ciel isar) and i love it. perfect for a 14" with a soft case, fits all the books and shit i need with more than enough room for a gamecube controller some food and my jacket (also sandwich book and passport)

>Porter Yoshida Extreme

ty.

just copped this beauty
can't wait for it to come in

Anyone have a backpack that could fit with a preppy style?

here's a different bag continuing with the black camo theme

it's too expensive for my budget but if you got the funds for it i say cop it bud.

w2c

I also have the grey 15" version of this one and it's dope. You can pack a lot of stuff in there if you want to, but it also looks good when it's empty. Of course it has that minimal/future kinda look to it. If this is your thing then I'd say buy it.

ordered this a few days back

honestly i never realised that backpacks can lose their shape after being used for a while
I got similar to pic related muji pack off ebay, hoping to abuse it

mirrin

can someone post a current infographic?

Zara, but I don't know if they still have it.

i love my kanken i have the original black this one is nice too, i will buy this next.