Who here is focusing on dating only runaway models?

Who here is focusing on dating only runaway models?

> 5 feet 6 - 6-7/10 here, the shortest model I've dated was 5 feet 10 and most of the time with high heels.

Share your best spots - advices - anything.

I personally focus on area near the biggest models agencies either around 1pm or 6pm. (street pick up, I'm not a PUA shit)

Don't let this thread sink. If you don't date models you can /AMA/.

>Share your best spots - advices - anything.
how about you start?

is that you in the OP? you are so beautiful, do you have skype?

I've been dating three models. All of them were from a leader agency in Moscow (avant). The height was 175-180cm while i'm 180cm without shoes. I just like aesthetic beauty and long legs.

It would be long, ask something :)
No I'm a man haha
Same, 3 models, I just like the fact they are slender. Not really related to the fashion world even though I love it too.
Where did you meet them?

First one in the Internet. We used to talk a lot and then met each other. Long story short, the other two because i knew my first ex. She was like authoritative for them because she made a lot of good companies - successful model.

1 rock 3 hits. Nice! :)

>tall girls
lol no dude

Tell me your story then.

>ask something
what's your "angle"? what do you do?
how do you compensate for your height?

for some reason i read that last sentence in trumps voice

are you retarded?

manlet btfo

alright so what does it take? besides, i would a assume, being a real man.

I cannot compensate for the height, they always repeat me that I'm short.
But it doesn't mean that they won't date me.

When I pick up them I try to avoid talking by considering them as models, which is a bit hard because the discussion will very easily turn around their career.
It's bad on many points for the pick up.
I try to come across them in the street and I simply say (with my best smile ;D ) that I found them beautiful and that I had to come for talking to them.
Then we discuss, I try to make the discussion light, enjoyable and useful, and I end up by asking her number.

First one was a friend of friend, the second on internet, and the third on Tinder.
Right now I'm into one that I've meet in the street around a model agency.

6'1
and still, hell no to tall women
get better taste.

Behave a bit manly (or more depending of the girl), be Veeky Forums and be someone with who they will enjoy spending time.

That's it! ;p

i'm a 174cm model but idk what do you guys feel about dating taller girls? Most guys from my country would rather not

175 is my favourite height it's not too tall, good lenght of legs and probably slender.
t. The Russian guy ^.

I'm a manlet so I love it!
And you, what about dating someone 10 cm or more shorter than you?

Two different +185cm girls hit on me last month and I am only 180cm. One is a 6/10, the other one 8/10.
According to girls I am handsome, thought I think I am average.

What's your haircut? To me it's what define the face the most.
Also beard or piercings?

Beard and Undercut (not an extreme fuccboi one though)

I wouldn't mind desu haha

I'm dating a runway model, im a runway model myself so I dunno

Was actually meant for

you don't find it strange? maybe it's just a stereotype here lmao but desu i wouldn't mind

lies

why would i lie about that?

You sound like an insufferable faggot and to top it off you're an insufferable manlet faggot who spends his time on a Bornean Claymation Symposium lying

>*smile*
>"wow your so bootiful girl damn"

Top kek

Seriously if anyone in this thread thinks this will do anything besides make you look like a fucking corny asshole, please don't try it. Even if you get a date, it's because you managed to right a sinking ship, not because you told a stranger that you were captivated by her beauty. Cold calling hard enough, don't make it harder on yourself.

There's a reason the only models he claims to have dated were ones he met through friends and the internet.

Like every models I've dated
I was picturing you exactly like that
Lucky!

it's fashion week in stockholm atm
i want to fuck a skinny model so bad

How do I get in to modeling? How tall do i have to be to be on catwalk?

Can you explain why? Sounds interesting.

go find out where the vip parties are, and try to get into there

Woah same user here i never realised that t b h changes to desu? Tbh desu desu

Idk if it's strange for other people.
But that's what I want so I try hard to get what I want.
I've always did like that. With every girls.
My pickup line is something like I said and then I simply discuss.
What's important with the first line? Nobody remember it.
Go for it! They are a lot into ONS.

around 6'2, email pictures to the big agencies in your near major city

That's what models seem to aim atm, undercut or manbun + beard.

This or you can call them and go to their agency.

170cm, look out for casting calls and try to keep your facial skin good and body relatively toned. Minor scars aren't problematic you can use body concealer

>170
Nah dude, 185 is the minimum

>How tall do i have to be to be on catwalk?
>170cm

wat

I'm 189cm and like 215lbs, single digit body fat percentage

Hook me up with any female model from Avant please

worst thing is to be an average manlet like 176-177cm, i'd prefer being a real manlet at 170cm

Is there anyone from Belgium there?

Do they care about face aesthetics? I'm 6'1/54kg I will try my luck, thank you.

why is that?

ofcourse they do, post pic

I'm asian so yeah pretty low standards here
Pun not intended

Why that haha
Depend more of the girl.
Most of them will care more about your appearance in average.

Unique features are appreciated

>Do they care about face aesthetics?
no they look for ugly people, dude are you retarded?

That's bullshit, runways in Asia still hold the standard values

No, go away Molenbeek Abdul

I'm not

that's a plan
i need more tips faggots

You can get an invite by the people that sneak into the backstage at the end of the runaway and invite the girls out there.

What plan? This is the only option, it's not like those models have any time hooking up some rando between castings

yo i'm a model, i've fucked some runway models and i've got friends who've fucked loads, my advice is to visit one of the fashion towns during fashion week and get on tinder, especially paris man, it's a tiny town and it's nuts how many models you find and match.

another big tip is for everybody in this thread is to stop idolising them, if you ever meet a model and you idolise them, you've already fucked it. they get attention from 99% of people they meet, you need to be the 1% to get their interest

It really depends on your agency and the current market.

also one of my friends has this INSANE tactic to just creep on them on instagram, i don't really get instagram but there's definitely a very blatant, obvious method and i'm not sure if it's because he's french or what, but he's able to be very forward and they fucking love it!! it's crazy that guy has literally fucked some of the biggest models, and i swear doing the shit he does with anybody else would 100% fail. i have no idea how or why it works but it does, so maybe chic your instagram accounts and get to work lol

What he say on Instagram to these girls?
How much his appearance worth on a scale of 10 and how tall?

>i'm a model
>get on tinder, it's nuts how many models you find and match.
tinder doesn't work that well if you're average looking, even if you have fairly high status irl

>another big tip is for everybody in this thread is to stop idolising them, if you ever meet a model and you idolise them, you've already fucked it. they get attention from 99% of people they meet, you need to be the 1% to get their interest
truu, but this goes for all women

Damn OP, I've been ages looking for that pic
Thx

You are welcome! ^^,

he's 6'1, he's my best friend so i feel harsh rating him, but i'll say he struggled a lot finding a new agency because his face isn't very symmetric, most of his big wins i know he didn't pull the model card for. he's french and his english is like 60% so quite broken to these girls, so the way he comes onto them would sound autistic if coming from a native english speaker, so i know what he says isn't what his thing
tinder doesn't work that well anyway, every girl on there is exactly the same, they all love pizza, they're all sarcastic, they're only there to see pictures of dogs, they don't message first, they all use snapchat filters

>they're only there to get validation
fixed
and they get it alright because most guys are thirsty as fuck and play the numbers game (anything with a vagina goes) so they all get inflated egos and become vile humans.
instagram and tinder poisons women.

nah would disagree with that, it's that kind of salty mindset which is gonna set you back, they're just normal people, they're not models they just work as models, when they leave work they are normal people again, they just look like aliens when walking around cities lol, they're mostly on tinder because (and i can vouch) working as a model is really fucking boring, just constant waiting, i don't play games on my phone, i read books, and one thing that a lot of guy models talk about at work is tinder. and as for instagram, it's an absolute MUST to have it nowadays, its absolutely true that a lot of models are pathetic attention whores on social media, but also its their job, the fashion industry for women is so different its crazy, but i've met models who work full time and only get jobs through their social media, so it can be important, you've gotta work out who of the models are normal people, and who are boring, ego centric girls though, but most are DTF because they can't hold down relationships cos they travel 24/7

yes i have skype

He's not op. I'm. And I'm a man.

Hey man, do you do a study next to your modeling? I'm currently in a situation i dont know what to do, im about to start college but im almost sure i wouldn't be able to finish it because of model work, yet i dont want to do a gap year because it's boring af

i was speaking of average girls on tinder, not models.
i have no experience with models but i would imagine that they need less approval and attention for their looks compared to the average girl, because they already know their worth so they try to play up other qualities instead.

>tfw 174
>female models in my country are at least 176, with heels they are even taller.
How can one even date a girl taller than them unless you're drowning in money

>6'1
>54kg
Are you posting from a concentration camp dude?

yeah i study at university, your decision should depend on how successful your modeling is going, will it pick up? what is the course you're doing at uni, how hard is it? is it necessary you actually even have a degree? i got scouted during my first week of uni, if i was scouted before uni i wouldn't have gone to uni i'd have taken a year to see what the modeling was like, i'm lucky in that i do like 4 weeks of work a year and that pays me like around like 15k so covers my cost of living, but its fucking annoying as hell trying to fit it both in, and living the model life has totally changed my work ethic, turned me into a shit student, and i've had to turn down huge paying, high exposure jobs because my uni get anal about me taking time off

you're spot on, but they all have different personalities, for example one model girl i know is kinda weird looking and she knows it, so is a total attention whore, but as soon as guys show interest in her, she acts like she isn't interested, when she initiates everything

Well I do... They see height as a problem but it's still okay...

the 4 main fw are 15k$???

lmao good job at not feeling insecure because I would, walking with the gf who's towering ove rme

payment depends on so much shit, i don't actually know how much i got paid in june because my french agency suck dick, and i'm gonna get on their ass but i've been too busy. Shows don't actually pay that much, I work in a showroom and get like £1500 a day x 7 days, i only do shows in Paris, because i get booked exclusively

Fuck that shit pays... And how much an average male and female model do per fw?

can't really give you an average, bare in mind i'm somewhat successful despite my uni sabotaging shit, a lot of models will make like £300 from fashion week, and will probably have to pay for their hotel, flights etc. I can tell you i got booked exclusive for a year (not allowed to model for another brand, but can still do e-commerce and editorials) got like £9k upfront, but ended up getting paid by them throughout the year for more work, whereas a female coworker got £45k where i got 9. but they get exploited like fucking crazy, and we get paid the same during showrooms, but i'll do like 5 hour days whereas they do 15 hour days

>but they get exploited like fucking crazy
Like what? Is that more than trying more clothes etc?
And £300 when a night in Paris cost between 100-150? Fucked up...

post pics

How come you only do 4 weeks? What fashionweeks have you done? i only did Milan last year and was gone for 2 weeks already, and i most likely have to go to asia, so i dont think they will fly me over for just a couple days.
I feel you on the High-Life thing, everything back home starts to become dull...

Exploiting in a way you are just a living doll. There are stories around where you get the green light to walk a show, when you show up there all excited because you are gonna walk for Gucci of Versace or w/e, then you show up there at the day of the show and tell you to go home without any reason.
They are always in control, and you as a model have no legs to stand on. Another example; I got an option on me to do a photoshoot for Missoni in Paris on a monday, only on sunday evening i heard things didnt go through. So you never know where you stand in the business, you only done the job, when you done the job

yeah i've gone to paris to do a show, partied like crazy at the after party, get too drunk and forget to sign some shit, don't get paid, ended up losing money because of that trip, my own fault but it fucking sucks being self employed at a young age when your pay checks are irregular as fuck

girls get exploited cos they're treated so badly, like all the time, told to lose weight, get pressured by agency, industry is far more relaxed for guys, for guys everyone gets along, we all have fun and whatever, girl fashion is a cut-throat industry, you have friends but you're competitive, there's not so much competition in the male industry, the higher pay is to compensate for the higher expectation, the whole sex for work thing is total bullshit, the fashion industry is a business and it's run like a business, not like hollywood

i do 4 weeks cos i only wanna do 4 weeks, i do odd jobs here and there, for example magazines if i haven't got anything on, and if theres a paying job i'll definitely do it, because i'm a student, and i'm quite headstrong, i'll pick my jobs, my agency always email me but i'll give excuses for the shitty stuff because i sort of know which jobs i will get, for example for the past few years i've been on exclusive, so i've had that security

why are you going to Milan? are you a built guy? I'm signed in Milan and have done lookbooks there and was supposed to do fw there in June but ended up getting better jobs in Paris, and go to Asia to do what? Japan is good because their agencies give you an agreed lump sum of money for say 1 months work, and the sum of money is dependent on how much editorial work you've got, so i'm waiting to get like 100 edits so i can get paid big money by those lil asians

haha i have a story like that, not for me but I was in a show and a guy got cut from the show AS he was in the clothes and in the lineup about to walk, how fucking savage, but they dont give a fuck, and ye he got paid still but he lost out big on that exposure which would have sorted him out for the future

Nah im skinny af, apparently Tokyo is my market my mother agency says.
I dunno about MIlan, agency there really wanted me there, the showpack was already closed, but they really wanted me there so I could do fashionweek. I was too late for Paris, I got singed up just before Milan.

if you're skinny then Paris is your market, but I mean trust your agency, because they do know their shit, Paris is fun as fuck I love it, from what I've heard Milan is shit, they all want bulky guys, and the castings have you stand outside in the sun so it's just a hot, sweaty experience, defo try get to Paris if you can, and I dont know how much experience you've got, but i'd wait on going to Tokyo, I'm going to wait until I actually wanna quit modeling, so maybe another year? because a little more editorial work can get you so much more money

Why models who runaway? Are they running from you?

I dunno about Milan, all I know is a lot of brands are pulling the plug out of mens shows there. I'm really inexperienced. Why do you think I should wait with Tokyo? I wont get any editorials after that or something?

>virgin user getting jelly that a manlet scored models

KEK

Vi kan infiltrera festerna tillsammans som om vi är "beställda" typ, ba "ja vi ska va här släpp in oss nu snabbt annars jävlar, vi ska strippa"

say you have 50 editorials, tokyo will pay you 20k for a month of solid work (and it's solid work because their work ethic is totally different)
but if you have 100 editorials, they'll give you 40k for a month's work. of course you'll get editorials after tokyo, but it's just that if you try plan ahead you can get more money for the same amount of work, but i mean i only wanna go to tokyo once, you could go to tokyo for 20k, and get 100 editorials in tokyo then go again for 40,

Oooh alright, yeah im not in it for the money yet desu. I have no clue how things are working out this season, i basically only have done Milan fashion week. I got singed up for 3 years at Elite, so yeah, hope i will get a lot of jobs this year, but there is just no certainty.

yeah dawg if you're at elite the money will come just do what they say lol

How much money did you make your best year if i may ask?

I don't understand the whole "manlets don't get tall girls" meme. I'm 5'11 and it's never been an issue