frontin' like u wuldnt smash
baka

All pizzas are beautiful.

>imagine having this thicc honey bouncing up and down on you
bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

low test detected

>i am beautifuuuul no matter what they saayyy

This is the future of fashion

they start with big lines of clothes like CK, soon we'll have Dior runway with 200lb models only

BMI > 30 only

started dating a girl with that body type but bigger tits
it's AMAZING

bra she will crush you. your cock probably couldn't even reach to her butthole with all that flub in the way.

>ever having to worry about this

that is the fantasy
girls like that just make me UGHHN

the one in OP's pic is a bit much but I still would if given the chance.

>tfw gf is qt half moroccan thiccmode

wtf I love fat chick's now.

isn't that a cosplayer?

muh dick, w2c, im a manlet 130 lbs skellytor

Same. She's gained a little weight in the last couple months but she's tallish and has wide enough hips that it doesn't look bad at all. It's like dating a fertility goddess.

is dat camel toe real doe?

Serious question, are you a faggot, or a chick? Because it's surely one or the other.

i want her to sit on my face senpai

>fat chicks
>"""""""""beautiful"""""""", """"""""""hot"""""""", and """"""""sexy"""""""""
:s

right it's fucking disgusting. she will have a heart attack by 40.

Can you all get out of character for a minute and tell me if this whole "THICC" thing is just a meme? Is it just a vocal minority on imageboards? Most people in real life don't find this actually attractive right?

>Most people in real life don't find this actually attractive
No they don't. And that is because they actually experience these greasy, sweaty, stinky beasts. Veeky Forums browsers only experience fatties through their screen, looking at a retouched photo.

If she had larger shoulders or bigger breasts she'd be prettier.

If she lost around 100 pounds, she'd be prettier

>implying she is pretty

There is nothing wrong with this. Why should fashion just cater to one body type? Why limit your costumer base?

tl;dr she is hot

I'm a young sexually active male. I'm 5' 11", bisexual, commonly described at "attractive," "cute," or "hot," and I do not have any trouble with relationships.

I find women with this body shape attractive and I have been involved with two women who look similar.

I'll be happy to answer any questions

Because the models are to showcase the clothes without the consumer having to look like Hide the Pain Harold.

>I'm 5'11
Stopped reading there. Daily reminder that the opinion of manlets aren't important.

i like "thicc" girls but honestly not a huge amount of people do
A little extra body fat/bigger breasts/hips is appealing for evolutionary reasons but when you get into chubby/thicc territory you lose a lot of people.
Not me though. Love me some thick fuckin thighs

to start off,"most people in real life" fucked way, way worse than that

these
>fertility goddess

Did McDonald's sponsor this? Looks like they're promoting unhealthy lifestyle to the masses

Because holding small/bony hips and fucking a pointy ass while nothing on her body moves doesnt do anything for me.
I find thin girls aesthetically pleasing but theres nothing sexier than big tits and a little tummy fat in a tight shirt imo.
(Though I think more than 160lbs is usually pretty gross unless shes really tall. I like short and chubby, not fat.)
You do you brah.

Ah why is this fucking weaboo everywhere I go. I used to see this damn weeb all over twitter.

bts she's not a calvin model, just some random cosplayer

Really? What's her name?

I'm skinny with decent muscle definition but I haven't worked for my body at all. Other than minimal working out, I just luckily have a very small appetite. Equally lucky is that my body looks good while skinny

Conversely, some girls are lucky enough to have good fat displacement and end up looking very good when they gain a bit of weight. Some girls do not. It's luck of the draw. If I'm going to coast off my own luck, I may as well give others the same luxury

In real life she will be a cellulite monster.

Tons of underwear photoshoots are models wearing CK, just because.
This photoshoot is in shape or form affiliated with CK itself.

who the fuck is this

This is fucking grim.
Confuses me because I feel like people are unable to differentiate between this and OP. OP is a bit chubby, kinda thicc. This is just grim.

OP's pic is overweight- anyone who would fuck this has a fatty fetish

She is actually super cute but this is clearly part of the fat acceptance agenda.

>implying you wouldnt

mariah mallad. she's popular as fuck now mainly because
>THICC
and
>beta weaboos

this is shopped as fuck, see

>implying she isn't a qt
T H I C C
H
I
C
C

she doesn't seem like lean thicc
she seems celulite-photoshopped-out fatty bumbum

and what if i do

omg she looks like she has baby arms mixed with t-rex arms lmao

I wonder who could be behind this......

this is fat
this is not

and if you think otherwise, you are just retarded

This is obese
This is Veeky Forumst

>lean thicc

what new buzzword have i just read

photo shop is a hell of a drug

lmao her proportions are so wrong
how does this have 6k likes?

because she's a calvin klein model

tired of these fat cunts
Diabetes complications can't come soon enough

6k desperate neckbeards including myself

Yeah so.. wrong.. hehe... so lewd....

Looked sexy, then i looked closer, so shopped, but I'm not surprised

nobody is denying that. fat facing sitting is true patrician level fetishism.

Poor Raf! How will he uncuck this shit

Will this horrible "thicc" meme ever end?

Raf approved.

So you must too.

mmmm finally some thickness on here
Getting sick of all these skeletons and ironing boards shitting up this board

god damn you guys are sensitive

witholding judgement until I see the size of the hip bones because I've seen bones sticking out of thighs that big

>virgin skinny fags on this board talking shit
dont make me lol
smashing skinny chicks is like putting a pocket pussy in a bake of hay

bale*

HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY

gross

she needs to lose 50 pounds

if she was an actual model you might have a point but shes a slutty cosplayer

gut

looks gross and stiff, like she's wearing a fullbody layer of padding
her face is pretty awful too
it's really eerie, like the shape should turn me on but no matter how hard I stare it just doesn't look right

There's nothing skinny about that, dumbass.

any from the back fampai?

I'd fuck her. hell, I'd fuck anything with a vagina. but I wouldn't wantttttt to fuck her. if the ugliest girl in the room was the only girl down to fuck me I wouldn't say no. she's not attractive. she's actually kind of gross. fat people depress me. like do they not want to live? I see fat people and smokers as the same. they just don't care about themselves and it's depressing. id still fuck her though. I'd just think of as pretty girl while doing it and try not to touch her with my hands. so I'm not reminded of how gross her body is.

M Y
P E N I S

we're talking consistency and feel here Mr. Memelord

Shit she's hot as fuck
But her head is a bit small isn't it?

>Implying she's fat

C C C C CC CC C C CC C C C C C C C C C C C CC C C C CC C C CC CC C C CC C C C C CC C C CC C C CC C C C C CC C C C CC C CC C C CC C CC C CC C C CC C C C C C C C C CC C C C CC CC C CC C C C C CC C C C C CC C C C C C CC C CC C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C C CCC C C C C C C C C C C C C

ITT beta DYEL cuckboys can't handle HIGH TEST THICC SLOOTS

Based

Because muh dick

Corsets under bodysuits are too obvious.

Well first of the cellulite monster is way fatter. Secondly, you are right, she is shooped. The secret though is, that everyone is shooped. Even the skinny models. They might not shoop the cellulite away on those galls but they will still give them more hip, a wider thigh gap, skinnier legs, nicer shaped breasts, a narrower waist, smoother skin etc.

wow just check out that musculature.
sub 15% body fat?

MUH DICK

can't unsee, fuck

Wait, is this actual CK material?

They're just doing it to court controversy, nobody actually finds that shit attractive except the blacks (who I fully support, although I do not agree with everything they say)
I'm glad to see the blacks have internet now, in this modern world it's very important for black empowerment

I'm white and I also would smash her, day and night. But I'm also not a low test fuccboi.