/FAST/ - Veeky Forums Sticky Project

Editing permissions on the sticky have been changed to a certain extent. I plan on emailing the admin about image permissions so that we can get shit off the ground

These, as per the wiki, are the pages in need of editing:

Colour Theory - Please add to this one
Silhouette - Please add to this one, or post any informational links about this on my talk page so I can expand on it
Style theory
"Wearing a costume" and how clothes should reflect your personality
The difference between the former and dressing for occasions
Personal style (Kind of covered by Veeky Forumsscist's spheal)
Materials
Construction
Alterations, tailoring, and making your own stuff

Should we go down each page 1 by 1 and agree on what needs to be put on them?

Other urls found in this thread:

tigercolor.com/color-lab/color-theory/color-harmonies.htm
www70.zippyshare.com/v/gwJYjLFp/file.html
github.com/effay/wiki/blob/master/PlannedWikiLayout.md
discord.gg/w3gWbTF
reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/15tjgv/livemethods_heroically_enormous_seasonal_color/
reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/top/#page=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's Veeky Forums, OP. never Veeky Forums.

this is important.

the silhouette page seems to be changed from the prev one

Dedicate 1 thread to 1 page each. It's more structured that way

Can you specify, starting with colour theory, what needs to be added?

>Construction
>Alterations, tailoring, and making your own stuff
DIY?

Someone delete the whole colour theory section and just replace it with: "black, white, gray usually what I'm dressed in"

reddit ass niggas baka

foh w/ your info-graphs and shit

Someone recommend Color: A Workshop Approach by David Hornung. I haven't found a pdf yet.

tigercolor.com/color-lab/color-theory/color-harmonies.htm

Add application of color theory in outfits?

www70.zippyshare.com/v/gwJYjLFp/file.html

How has no one mentioned the brand lists yet? That's arguably one of the biggest draws, but also the one that will most likely cause controversy/need the most updating. Do you guys think that that's already covered enough in the Men's Basics section? I don't think that that is as comprehensive as it needs to be.

Hey guys, I'm the user making the techwear guide and I have on question. I'm new to Wikis so hold out on me:

How in the world do I get permission to create a page on Tuxbell? I tried to create the guide, but it says I have no permission to create this page. Help? am I doing something wrong?

We'll need to message the admin about that

seconding this. this is a key thing to not fuck up

github.com/effay/wiki/blob/master/PlannedWikiLayout.md

Kek, I love it

However worked on the Introduction good job

What do we need exactly in colour theory? What's wrong with it?

hey guys, i feel like we should have our own discord.

so, i am posting the discord that a lot of Veeky Forums people have been using.

discord.gg/w3gWbTF

come on in, we need new members. i hope more Veeky Forums people would join.

i heard that the JEF guy is a huge fucking faggot so avoid him to anyone looking to join

shut the fuck up meme you deserve to die you stupid fucking memer jesus fuck dont talk to me anymore

Is there a telegram?

what?

stop being an autistic /g/entooman

I really want to hang out with idiots

what does the "t" stand for? Shouldn't it be FASP?

this

/fasp/

"St" from "st"icky

That's obvious.

That doesn't mean it's not a shitty acronym, since the last capitalized word is missing from it

>LASEM is now an acronym for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation

>implying that Veeky Forums is too good for Russian tier acronyms

.rar
Roshal ARchiver

Oh nvm. I see what you mean now.
/faspt/ but the p is silent

Is there actually someone working on the color theory? There's no discussion going on... What are we doing this thread?

Telegram is a messing app a lot of boards use
Don't even lurk on /g/, but telegram is the best messing application out there

this is so autismal
I really like this

Agreed, providing more comprehensive answers to questions like "Where do I get nice shirts?" and "I'm sick of mall fashion, where should I shop next?" might go a long way in helping newbies. At least, those are the questions I hear the most.

You should be able to create pages now, after signing up and confirming your email. Bots were a huge problem in the past given the wiki's old/terrible captcha plugin(s), so I'll try to keep an eye on it.

I'll be checking here periodically, but if there's anything major that needs to be done to the sticky just email me (admin email on home page).

Also pls try and keep as much as possible on the board and not discord/telegram. A number of potentially helpful users are never going to see requests/suggestions if they're not posted here, myself included. But hey I'm not your fucking boss.

What should be edited on the color theory page?

Caleb

how nice of you to drop by

thanks for this user

bump

Bumping this to get the ball rolling again

The issue with the color theory page that I can see is that we're relying on infographs, which in and of itself isn't bad, though I think the Veeky Forums color guide should be replaced/updated

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/comments/15tjgv/livemethods_heroically_enormous_seasonal_color/

also at least one good color infograph here

reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice/top/#page=1

As much as I'm not a fan of /r/mfa, their color guide is on point

well, as of several years /r/mfa has been a much better source of information on fashion and personal style than Veeky Forums

there's retardation then there's this. mfa's """"articles"""" are no more than intellectual posturing by people who know jack shit

I don't really think that's true.
But even if it was true, /r/mfa would still be much better source of information on fashion and personal style than Veeky Forums.

HOW DID I MISS THAT IN TATE

I don't really know, that's what I'm asking. I would like to work on it if I knew what to work on. Also I don't want to waste my time updating it if there's someone already working on it. So if someone is already got in under control, please say.

As far as I know, no one is updating it.

Do you feel there's any additional info that can go there?

What version of Wikimedia is this site on? Wikipedia has some pretty neat features when it comes to editing their pages, wondering if this is enabled by their version its running on.

>a board that literally circlejerks the same overused style over and over is better than Veeky Forums
i mean Veeky Forums is pretty shit but c'mon lad