Where are your from and do you think people dress differently in europe and North america?

Where are your from and do you think people dress differently in europe and North america? strawpoll.de/8rcge1s

Of course, I wouldn't dress like a cowboy in Amsterdam if I didn't want people to think I'm a stripper. Even in the US fashion norms vary quite a bit.

no one wears baseball caps in euro

funny you say that because I actually dress like a cowboy in Amsterdam

>he has never seen europe's swaggy youth
Take a bus to the city center

this post demands visual proof pls

Not the one who you are replying to, but there are plenty of 'cowboys' in Amsterdam.

Plenty of everything actually.
Just like there is in Berlin or New York.
You can find weird people anywhere.

>Work in Stratford-upon-Avon, UK.
>Can always tell American tourists by their clothes.
>Baseball cap, sunglasses, camera around their neck.
>T-shirt or polo shirt ALWAYS tucked in to their shorts or jeans.
>Constantly talk really loud and find everything 'awesome'.

Such a tasteless breed.

I live in Puerto Rico
here the women dress very sexy.
most guys dress very ghetto and everyone assumes you are gay if you are a well dressed man D:

you will very rarely see an Veeky Forums person anywhere in the world but at least 5% of people in civilized europe (besides barbaric east) will dress decently even if they don't care about fashion they will still make aceptable choices based upon their aesthetic tastes in general. in america you will something around 1% of decently dressed people. and when they try to be Veeky Forums it's just an unnatural mess. i do think it's related to your lack of inspo such as lack of a culture which brings us to things like architecture. while you have a much bigger offer in termos of variety in general, each time i go to america i am surprised by how you always manage to pick the worse pieces of clothing there are at any place where clothes are sold, it's like you have a sixth sense for picking shit clothes

Why do Europeans insist on wearing this style shoe?

Seriously, if you see someone wearing these, theres like a 98% chance they eat ham and cheese for breakfast.

Hm, maybe I should actually use my passport sometime.

i know how it feels pal. I live in Brazil, come to here in dayli basis cuz brazilian chan doents have a /fa board.
and is just like that, EVERYONE ASSUSMES UR GAY IF YOU ARE WELL DRESSED MAN

This.

This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This. This.

I don't know if the US Government issues this as a uniform to people when they go abroad over there but you can instantly tell who the American tourist is in a crowded street full of people. They've also almost always got a fanny pack on.

Because they like football.

What emotion is he trying to convey?

Snapbacks or beanies, never baseball caps. Baseball caps are reserved for children under the age of 10, men above the age of 50, and people living on less than minimum wage.

eurodance '98

sorry for some boasting, but whenever i come back to sweden after being abroad i just sit down in centrum and watch all the well dressed, good looking people. but i have to mention that i've seen great styles in most larger cities. bangkok surprised me; i was expecting a third world country but got to see some amazing styles. copenhagen is good but i think all of scandinavia ipretty much is. traveling asia i got to see some cool styles, but really, australians dress like shite and canadians were only sometimes better.

at least here in gothenburg (swedens second largest city) i see them a bit. it's like a mix of denim and baseball nostalgia with patched up biker/denim jackets.

Never met anyone who wears anything like that. I can totally see it in a ghetto, but that's about it. I might as well ask Americans why they wear durags.

you never seen anyone wear a ralph cap? where do you live

Could it be?

Ever been to London famingham?

Niggerbong doesn't count

Yes, that's him

I'm german m'kay?