Is the early 90s the most Veeky Forums era in fashion history?

Is the early 90s the most Veeky Forums era in fashion history?

no will smith is retarded

yup

Where to cop middle jacket

Christ no. If you were alive back then, you wouldn't have made this abortion of a thread.

I genuinely feel that all the faggots on this board wearing 90s inspired fits are literally autists who just want to be contrarian just for the sake of being contrarian, case in point wearing 90s era fashion.

why would wearing 90s inspired clothing be contrarian? it's one of the biggest trends out there right now. beats wearing shitty millennial clothes anyday.

That is not the 70s

>Is the early 90s the most Veeky Forums era in fashion history?

No.

you chose the most boring example of 60s fashion imaginable

>tfw you'll never work in an office and smoke cigs and drink whiskey all day
>You'll never wear a suit every day
>You'll never have a hot wife and two children
>You'll never cheat on her a few times and month
Shut up faggot

buddy i think this place will be more your speed

the difference between those suits featured in that photo and the suits of any other time period from 1950 on is nearly negligible. so why even pick that time period, seriously. you're the faggot here.

I didn't post the pic queer, find me a show with a similar picture about the 50s and I'll say the same shit you faggot

The 90s is literally millennial. Millennial goes back as far as mid-early 80s.
9/10 made me reply.

millennials are only now gaining control of the corporate aspects of the fashion industry though. and look how thats turning out.

you can still do that you dumb bitch

Like who

jerry lorenzo, demna gvasalia etc. most newer streetwear brands in general are run by these guys

nigger where do you work to be able to do that

I was born and 95 and 90s fashion always makes me think of clothes my mom and aunts wore. Polar opposite of effie

>Christina Hendricks' hips and bewbs

*tip*

sauce

No it's wine

>unironically liking thin lapels

tips fedora

what is it with the 90s shit lately?

t. Reviewbrah

this whole 90s revival shit is so gay now

>manly voice
>handsome as fuck
>Batman height (6'2)
>big dick
>seems cool as fuck in interviews

I wish I was Jon Hamm.

9/10

Reviewbrah actually went on a rant about how the 60s destroyed formalwear and the 90s redeemed it. All of his suits are 90s style.

was for Aporogy prease.