What is the most Veeky Forums game and why is it Life Is Strange?

What is the most Veeky Forums game and why is it Life Is Strange?

Other urls found in this thread:

thetagames.itch.io/dienworlds
downloadconfirm.net/file/059Gr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bad news, user
You're incorrect on more levels than I can count

Actually is Dark Souls

Shoutout to the guy who brought Kate cosplay to my attention

Kairo

fucking no

who /fighting games only/ here?

i mostly play sm4sh w/ my friends but i enjoy watching SFV and melee and the such

Old School Runescape is the absolute gold standard for Veeky Forums games

oops small pic

yes
fashionscape is best

Answers that are more correct:
Mario Kart Wii (even if only for Coconut Mall)
Alien: Isolation (even though it's not a fun game)
Dark Souls 1 or 3
Firewatch
Hotline Miami (even if overrated)
Portal 2
Recettear
Stardew Valley
TF2 (no cosmetics)
Thirty Flights of Loving

I play Smash 4 quite frequently with mates, what character do you main?

Fallout 4 is Veeky Forumser than Life Is Strange and it's a buggy piece of shit

>Was so close to getting Benevolent Leader achievement.
>Settlement happiness starts plummeting for no goddamn reason.

most fa game is Half Life 2

and Left 4 Dead

weird and obscure 80's games no one has ever heard of or maybe journey

not ed-u but marth for life in sm4sh

playing vidya is not Veeky Forums

K I got the definitive list here m8s
SOULSBORNE games since the aesthetics and the cryptic lore are effay af
Witcher games. The fits are effay af. All the armour sets are detailed and you can see the fabric and layers
Old school beat em ups are effay
Indie freeware games are effay as fuck it's exactly what the developer wanted
Examples are ijji, data jack, pokemon uranium, battle of wesnoth, cave story, treasure adventure island
Snes/ps1/ps2 era JRPGs are effay except the waifu shit
I think the kill zone games (3 especially) have a nice aesthetic but that's just because the setting
Gameplay and plot are generic desu
Uncharted has some cool adventure-core
Deus Ex, System Shock 1&2, ultima underworld have god tier effay atmosphere
Deus ex HR&MD are effay as fuck
Hotline Miami 1&2 are effay
Reccetar and chantelise are effay
Smash games are pretty effay if you ignore the competitive scene
I like dishonored and think the setting is effay but not the fits desu
Same with Dark Messiah of Might and magic
Anything with emergent gameplay is effay
Air mech is effay af the mechs look super cool and it's the best f2p game
And playing cockatrice and dueling Network are pretty effay imo
Old Survival horror games are effay
GBA jrpgs are pretty effay
I think CRPGs are pretty effay especially forgotten realms ones
Playing on a private server for a shut down or dead game is one of the most effay hobbies imo
Same with playing on a private role play server for never winter nights
Vanilla wow is effay
Old MMOs are effay especially ones from the 90d that still have secrets and stuff

Journey, Flower, Flow, Abzu, obscure indie games, obscure 80's games, Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, and [spoiler]Warframe[/spoiler]

also post a decent screenshot of Journey, anything less than 1080p is not /effay/

SHIT TASTE

GREAT TASTE

PARTLY TRUE

AUTISM

playing videogames is the least fa thing to possibly do
find a better hobby
Stop playing games before its too late, replicating vidya fits is too hard.

>Vanilla wow is effay
Came here to post this, any Veeky Forumsggots playing on Kronos2 or waiting for Crestfall?

Need some help getting the trophy? I can help you if you want

Playing games is fine as long as it's not your ONLY hobby.

e.g. You and your friends hang out and play Rocket League because the weather's too shit to go outside and do anything is better than HAYYYY GUISE I'M A TWITCH STREEMER"

I played a bit of Marth for a while, good fun with the sword/counter. I mostly gravitate back to Greninja.

As much as I love it, gaming doesn't fit in with Veeky Forums's supposed chic vibe

>What is the most Veeky Forums game

pic related

the entire game revolves around being Veeky Forums

Yeah, i guess you are right.
getting together and playing some vidya w friends once in a while is alright.
I will confess that i play smash with friends (get together) like once a month

Sure.

Know of anything that would make a settlement's happiness plummet? All of my resources are surplussed (Beds, food, defense is ridiculously high.), the merchants give the same "everything is fine" responses.

>Deus ex HR&MD are effay as fuck

this is very true. The fit designs for a lot of the characters were so cool.

captain falcon is my main

marth is pretty cool but i suck so bad with him

I got the trophy waaay back in December/January I think. I remember following this guide: http:// www. gamefaqs. com/boards/164594-fallout-4/72839396

The thing about the trophy is being persistent. I started at 6 pm and the trophy didnt popped until 1 am. I did it in the settlement where a robot is screaming "Right ooon!"

I putted all the beds in the building located at the center of the settlement, putted a lot of medical centers and some of the other shops. I also stripped the settlement of all trash, plants, furniture. I then started planting a lot of food, putting water and also turrets. You also need to put kitty pictures in the buildings and a lot of random objects in the settlement. Make sure your people have guns and also make sure you have high charisma and wear a lot of charisma gear. Once you have all that you sleep, wake up, talk to all of them, BUT NEVER LEAVE THE SETTLEMENT, never do this because the happines will drop. Just be persistent and be prepared to waste a day doing the most bullshit trophy in gaming history. Hope I helped you my nigga

We have it set up constantly at a dorm at uni so I play like 3 times a week. Vidya's some good ol' introversion when you've gone through a tonne of extroversion and just want to chill. It may have the stereotype of fat neckbeards but what doesn't these days.

Captain Fap/ Captain Fabulous is a character who I wish I could meme on people with but like, knee's are hard.

-Get that perk that makes you able to see NPC's resistances in VATS. Check each and every settler and look for anything out of the ordinary. If someone's resistances are higher than what his armor provides, he's a synth, and he makes the settlers unhappy or some shit. Send him to an empty settlement and pop that motherfucker. Ghouls have base radiation resistance, so account for that.

-Beds are bugged sometimes. Check if your settlers are assigned to a bed. If they are not but happiness keeps going down, destroy/store a bed so that they start complaining, restore the bed, assign manually.

-The routes settlers take are buggy as fuck. Worst thing is, they might be able to take a certain route monday (ingame) and they might get stuck in a loop tuesday. If your settlers get stuck in a loop, they might not be able to do their jobs or go to bed, which means that some of your shops are not operating and some of your settlers might as well don't have a bed. Make sure their routes are foolproof and that they do take it.

-If you don't place beds in a building (with a roof), you can't get its full happiness value. If you built something weird with like, holes in the walls and the roof and shit or you set up the beds in a prebuilt half-ruined building, tough luck, I have no idea what qualifies as shelter.

-Decoration gives a happiness bonus. If the settlement's happiness needs just a little boost and nothing more, decorate it.

Bloodborne*

minecraft

only effay games are 8 bit super mario and stuff like that

Poorfags gonna poor

Forgot to mention that synths drop "Synth components", so you'll know when you killed one. If you want to save a reload screen or two in case you killed a genuine settler,
save->kill everyone, check the loot->memorize which one them was the synth-> load the save, send him away, kill him.

Thanks man.

I've been putting them all in separate houses in Sanctuary, but they've been in those for ages, but synths recently attacked so I'll go snooping and send them to me fortress at Zimonja

Dunno what Egret Tours' fucking deal is tho, as the only attacks they get are raiders and the shit that spawns up by the bus..

I'll probably just use the "kill" and "resurrect" console command because that doesn't trigger the settlers.

Yeah, that'll work too, but there's something about taking a traitor for a walk and then shooting him. Some mafia shit.

IPL games are effay af. Actually The Void is most effay game to its core, from aesthetics to wonderful poems. Played the Russian original, so no idea how's the translation.
Also, Team Ico are second place, efay as fuck, can't wait to see if Last Guardian is actually good.

Yeah, I'll probably do that once I find out who it is, but CCs make settlement work a lot easier.

Pathologic, the OG F.E.A.R and STALKER are
E. F. F. A. Y.

Out here playing legion launch being uneffay as fuck

Effay:

-Max Payne series
-Mass Effect series
-Witcher series
-NBA 2k series
-Fifa if you're some pussy who's into that retarded sport
-WoW, but only if you play on a private server, strictly with friends you met before you started playing, and only if you play less than 5 hours a week. If you go raiding and use TS and shit KYS or drop your effay disguise
-Fallout series
-Bioshock series
-Fighter/racing games that require both players to be in the same room, at the same time
-GTA Online, preferably with RL friends
-Battlefield series

Total War games might get a pass. I'm not sure yet. Got Attila and Rome 2 yesterday and they look pretty good but it's hard to judge yet.

Playing these in moderation is effay. Spending too much time with playing video games is not effay. Take everything in moderation, except cigarettes and MDMA. Maybe alcohol too, but some hangovers are not effay.

Not-effay:

Everything else, including your obscure MMOs, your whacky as fuck wannabe-hipster indie-games, platformers, "puzzles" and "interactive stories" and last but not least, your Japanese RPGs which-are-totally-not-hentai-and-the-story's-great, yet there are pixel tits and asses all over, someone happens to get fucked by tentacles once every 30 minutes, and the story is as innovative as a Polish plumber or an ugly Brit.

>eestern yoorope-ahn gaems
my african american compatriots
I'll pitch in Pathologic and Metro 2033 into the list of effay Eastern Blok games.

>he actually left out the Skate series (especially Skate 2) and Runescape

Seriously? This proves once again that this board is infested by 18 year old losers living with their parents.

coincidentally also the most Kino

ĐiệnWorlds

thetagames.itch.io/dienworlds

Also, Dwarf Fortress.

any recommendations for better hobbies?

>bioshock
>may payne

I'm gonna add silent hill 2.

playing/making music is an incredibly Veeky Forums thing imho

Is hobbyist video editing effay?

lowkey, yes

doing something creative is pretty effay overall

Anything creative, with the exception of photography.

I love the Metro series so much I've looked into doing a 1/35 vignette based around it.

>(even if overrated)

Metro is such a fantastic series. My only gripe is the change of VA in last light. The original was like an old man recounting his life's journey, while the latter was like an angry young man. I really liked the atmosphere the older VA provided.

Making video games. But don't be the kind of indie dev who posts on Twitter all day; actually make games.

Welp, murdered every non-essential person in Sanctuary and found no synths.

Found a synth at Egret Tours, hopefully that begins to improve whenever I play next.

is being one of NAs best warband players Veeky Forums

Old school moody point-and-click adventures like Blade Runner or similar newer stuff like Gemini Rue
Meditation-like exploring games or platformers, something abstract which resembles 90's demo scene (mirrormoon ep, 140).

That's why I specified 2033. Last Light is fun, and it's a great game, even better than the first in gameplay respects, but it lacked the story and presentation that made the first so great. The first is so quintessentially Russian/Eastern European in its presentation, style, and endings. The second one retains MOST of that, but its core story and VAs are much less appealing.

Adding on to that, the MYST series is great. Also, Interactive Fiction is /effay/ as fuck, and can run on pretty much anything that has a screen.

Okay I may have gotten "Veeky Forums" and "a e s t h e t i c." mixed up in OP

I still stand by both tho, very effay and aesthetic at the same time

weird ass taste.

horrid

/v/-tier

pretty much this. rpgs and platformers are okay too. sm4sh is gay but as long as you appreciate melee i get it. sm4sh is easier to play with casuals.

shit taste

nice

being a 'vidya player' is not effay, but playing vidya a bit is whatever.

LiS is only Veeky Forums if you chose you sacrifice Chloe.

kentucky route zero
flotilla
thirty flights of loving
hyper light drifter
inside
hotline miami

autism

Deleted all the beds in Sanctuary and they started getting happy?

RUNESCAPE. BLACK (t) EFFAY

Wolfenstein is the most Veeky Forums

Singleplayer and online multiplayer games are NOT Veeky Forums. The only truly Veeky Forums video games are local multiplayer, the most Veeky Forums being Nidhogg.

>tfw got too good at nidhogg and none of my friends ever want to play it with me

Any Shin Megami Tensei game with art direction from Kazuma Kaneko

Dick sucking is the most Veeky Forums hobby.

That game is brilliant. Despite what you said about single-player games, you should check out messhof's other games. He has a great style and artistic direction (and I mean mechanics-wise, not merely visual).

playing games you like is Veeky Forums because if you play games based on whether or not they're fashionable, you're probably a tryhard faggot who dresses like shit.

>this thread
Do you understand a thing about the concept of /effay/ ? The onlt video-game related thing that's effay is replaying the games you grew up with. That basically means Zelda if you're a millenial, Pokemon if you're genZ.

If you're playing a video game released after 2010, you're a manchild OR and actual child.

At first, I didn't
then I did and came to accept my decision
She was destined to die, there was no avoiding it

Do you mind backing up any of those hot ass assertions?

Video games aren't fashionable no matter how much you losers try to dress like you live in one.

Red Dead Redemption

>people in this thread thinking about replicating video game fits

come on now just enjoy them for what they are
or get inspired, I guess

I really like the new binding of isaac

Of course.

fact 1: video games and gaming culture are for children
fact 2: unironically engaging in children behavior is not effay
conclusion: go back to /v/

>being an adult is to be vain and buy expensive clothes
>allowing yourself fun is not effay

the realest fashion game out there mane

Life is strange is the least effay game out there, because it's the epitome of tryhard fuccboi tumblrcore

trips confirm

truth

did you even play it

idiot

Runescape was evidence that wearing good and effay clothes resulted in sweet sweet internet pussy.

please upload this txt file to make me earn some money
downloadconfirm.net/file/059Gr8

Ninja Gaiden.

Literally Rick Owens the game.

No love for Wipeout HD? Clean, beautiful art design and nice bleep soundtrack while driving fast. I feel like racing games in general are p Veeky Forums

I like this. Adding F-Zero to the mix too