My biggest problem with fashion

my biggest problem with fashion

i want to look good/cool/stylish/just not the norm, you know you're hipster effay spirit. but just cuffing the pants makes me feel like a self conscience stylish full of yourself piece of shit. when people see you cuff your pants just for style it seems to me like it's trying too hard to be stylebro. is there any clothes that are stylebro without standing out or require too much change to be effay?

The fuck are you on about?

I cuff my pants if it's hot, that's it. That's the fucking point.

I didn't understand anything about this post

Autism
On a side not: if you dont want to cuff just get pants that fit

I get you OP. I hate the feel of wearing experimental clothing or doing to much out of yourself because i start to feel like a self conscious flatdick. I think the key here is to master something so good it looks easy. Just go with your natural clothing preference and work on them. Don't try shit you start feeling like a dick doing.

thanks man

the best thing you can do to look better than most other people but still not stand out is just buying clothes that fit you well

just go to /r/malefashionadvice and follow their stickies

their advice is extremely conservative

Cuffing pants is so avant, bro.

If you really wanna blow people's minds, try rolling up your sleeves. Holy shit.

holy shit OP is this me so much I feel like such a fraud when I cuff my pants, I can do it in the comfort of my own home but when I go outside I get self conscientious about it

Be yourself, i experiment alot with clothing simply because I love the feeling of dressing a little different from the norm. Do you what you want, wear exactly how you saw that picture online n rock it. :-)

Wow I thought I was a pleb for cuffing my pants. Is wearing flipflops Veeky Forums too?

Autism, the post.

Without confidence your style means naught. Like you said, appearing as if you're trying to hard is certainly something that you wish to avoid. I think coolness and effortlessness are essentially synonyms when it comes to fashion. That being said, none of this applies to cuffing your jeans. Why? Because that is a completely regular thing to in certain weather that no one will even look twice at. A key lesson to learn is that people care little about you and even less about what you're wearing. While I'm not trying to induce an existential crisis, understanding your utter insignificance to virtually everyone is a key thing to learn if you want to stop caring about what people think of you.

wo. ty based user. this actually helped in a weird way.

It's because every other fucking guy in the WAYWT thread has their pants cuffed up to their fucking knees like they want you to see their socks (or even worse: hairy bare ankles) for some reason so you correctly make the connection between posers and cuffed pants

I bitched about this in another thread and desu I'm still salty about it, just know you're not the only one who feels this way

How didnyou escaoe /b/? You're not fit for normal boards.

>when people see you cuff your pants just for style it seems to me like it's trying too hard to be stylebro
if cuffing your pants is too much for you then everything in fashion is too much for you

Good advice. I feel you OP.

You can wear almost everything if you don't give a fuck aobut what other people think. It makes you confident, and if you are confident, every fit looks 10x better. First, you have to realise that nobody gives a fuck about you or what you are wearing, nobody. If you still self-conscious, just pretend not to be self-conscious. 95% of the people who look like they don't give a fuck are just pretending, but you can't tell. Other people won't notice if you're self-conscious, all they see is someone who wears exactly what he wants the way he wants to wear it, and that's the most effay thing in the world.

>nobody gives a fuck about you or what you are wearing
exactly, everyone is too busy to care about themselves. just wear what you like wearing.

I just wear whatever I want
If you're consciously making an effort to not try hard, you're trying hard. And you're retarded. Wear what you like.

>just cuffing the pants makes me feel like a self conscience stylish full of yourself piece of shit
just give up this isn't for you

you're overthinking this

this reminds me of when i was 13 and I didn't wear graphic t-shirts because i was worried people would judge what was on it

you're so fucking gay, even by Veeky Forums standards
what's wrong w/ u

thanks mango