Here's the result of what I've been working on this summer as a side project

Here's the result of what I've been working on this summer as a side project.
And yes, it's heavily inspired by Raf.

Let me know what you think guys.

Very well designed but it's playing to the "vagueness = mysterious&interesting" thing

Still, lots of potential. With a few more designs under your belt I may consider buying one

I like it

Great reply man, appreciate it. First time trying anything besides a basic print tee. Should only get better and better.

The rough cutting on the fabric looks tacky and not designed or 'engineered' to look like that. I also dislike text in english on shirts so I think it would look better if y

I like the color, and the fabric looks nice but I dislike the design. I would buy it if it didnt have it. 9/10 my nigga, I hope you make it!

pretty solid, I'd like it better printed onto the shirt but that's me. the text is slightly meme-y, but at the same time I can't help but really like it.

I would buy it!

Literally the point of the text is to make fun of all the meme'y tacky sentences you see on shit. Thanks though.

Yea I guess it's either you think it's dope or you don't. It was supposed to look like that, I'm just trying things.

What's about the design you don't like? Just wanna know. Thanks for your feedback.

Not sure if I can post this here but I'm releasing 30 tee's on the 1st. You can check out @indifferentstatement.

Same. Neither have I cared for that.

I know it's supposed to be making fun senpai, part of why I like it, I should've clarified that before. where's the @ on, instagram?

I just dont like t shirts with designs but in the front of a sweater in the same color as the t shirt or in the back of a black denim jacket I would totally buy it

>Insta? Twitter? Would love to cop.

looks nice I love it!!

how much u plan on charging?

like it

I would cop. 10/10 senpai

Love the design

not bad at all

printed without the text and i would like it but well done

It's ok. Would not buy it but keep us updated with other stuff you doing.

Lol is this all the same poster or what

This is very cool man, would also consider buying. Keep posting when you design more or put a facebook/insta link.

I'm actually about to start a collab with my girlfriend's friend who's a fashion student, so she can make the blanks and we'll do some dip-dying and i'll design the collages. Heavily, heavily inspired by Raf but we'll find ourselves after we copy for a while.

Did you make the actual t-shirt or just but it, looks sick

Pricing, also would you ship to UK?

musicians dont release every song they make. Practice making a few shirts for you and your family. Then go commercial when you have what you are happy with.

As a musician I am very familiar with this. Not sure I ever plan on going commercial, more a labour of love. But I get where you're coming from

The thing with fashion is there is too many designers so there is not point of even trying unless you have something really good.

And unlike music where listeners can get it all for free, people buying clothes are customers and wont want to buy shit.

That's dope I would cop
Link?
I hope Zara steals your design and you file a lawsuit that would be hopeless but some billionaire with a vendetta against Zara funds you and gets the company shut down like gawker

35 pounds and yes I'm shipping to the UK.

It's on Instagram yea.

Cool, glad to hear it. Yea it's instagram.

35 gbp

Check @indifferentstatement on ig, releasing on the 1st.

Will do

Thanks man! You can follow for updates and infos on @indifferentstatement on instagram.

Thanks man, appreciate it. You can cop on the 1st. Check @indifferentstatement on ig for release info and shop.

Stop
>charging 35 pounds for a tshirt

I only charge what I know I can get. I'm having this shared amongst many Danish people ( I'm from Denmark ) they won't mind paying it.

It's not really that much desu. It's not just print on a t-shirt.

Sick, I'll 100% buy one

That's beautiful. First time I've appreciated a shirt. Might just be because I'm stoned.

Shits ugly son. Looks like a sand tee you stole from some guy in the army with a ugly design in the middle. Fashion victimy.

i like it and will probably cop as well

quick question though where did you find such a great quality blank

This, OP. It would look fantastic on just a regular shirt. Put it on redbubble.

This looks great, OP.
Are you studying some form of design or something?
I would really like to see you take this further.
Aspects of this are a bit generic, but it's generally really good.

Cut all the loose threads off, looks like shit.

>advertising your own brand on Veeky Forums

Really good stuff man I would cop.

How do you get to print your own designs on tee's? Interested in doing something.

Make another one and I buy it immediately

>this took him all summer

samefag
if you want to generate fake interest don't format all the posts the fucking same and at least try to sound like different people loool

Hi I'm the first replier and no one else on that list

fuck off, cuck

you fucked up senpai.

Never said it took me all summer. I said i worked on it this summer, as a SIDE project.

what the fuck are you talking about

What are you even doing on a fashion board

looks pretty good, I feel it. how much is that tshirt?

I have 30 pieces. Releasing tomorrow. Follow @indifferentstatement on instagram to check for information and updates.

not a brand, not an ad

Can easily be picked off

I don't study anything at all, just sleeping all day. But I'm trying to get into a designer school next year.

This is really great in execution. What did you use for the T, patch, and stitching if you don't mind?

I'm not a huge fan of the graphic though, and if the patch were a different shade, e.g true white then it would have looked better. As it stands the two are too close in shade and the negative space on the patch hurts the design.

I have 30 pieces. Releasing tomorrow. Follow @indifferentstatement on instagram to check for information and updates.

not a brand, not an ad

Can easily be picked off

I don't study anything at all, just sleeping all day. But I'm trying to get into a designer school next year.

You mean without the patch?

Thanks, I appreciate it man

I agree with the shade, I regret my choice there as well but I guess its okay.

What do you mean what I used for those? I bought materials and had it made at a factory the way I wanted to. Did sketches and models in photoshop for them to follow as well.

I meant supplier for the shirt, fabric composition (e.g a sheet of linen, or canvas) for the patch, and sewing machine/stitch type for the stitching.

Just curious on how you did it, because like I said, the execution on this is really good from what I can tell. I would call it professional level.

Yeah, without the patch

Alright yes okay.
So the t-shirt is a baseline, I just searched for the baseline t-shirt I liked the most.

For the patch I went out and bought materials, then had them cut and printed my design on. Then all this was shipped off to Poland, where I told them that I'd like the patch sewn on etc.. They gave me a ton of options on sewing and I picked the one I wanted.

I hope this explains it well enough.
Thanks for your feedback.

But what would make me different from any other "designer" just putting a simple print on a t-shirt. It's the easiest thing to do really.

It's not like you're reinventing the wheel here though. It'd be different if you were designing some high fashion pieces not meant to be worn in everyday settings, but there's not a single fit possible with your patch shirt that wouldn't work just as well with a graphic tee version of it. And I personally would rather wear the regular graphic tee version.

Also, don't try to set yourself apart if you're just starting out. As an user said before, musicians don't release everything they write. You have to find your groove before you can change the game. Focus on coming up with good, viable ideas consistently. From the very small sample size that I've seen of your work, it looks good. But you can't become a fashion icon overnight.

Update with some sample patches

You're basically saying that I should start out with not experimenting? I'm not doing this for any other purpose than learning. I'm not learning by making a simple graphic tee. Yes I'm selling them, that is to fund future projects since it isn't free.

I follow what you're saying though. But I'm not trying to "change the game" simply just experimenting and learning. Seeing if people like it, which they seem to do, is a motivator.

Not trying to ignore your points, they are good points.

>man I sure do miss the people that used to make their own stuff on effay didn't some of them have shops
>STOP ADVERTISING

kill yourselves

People on Veeky Forums always moan about how shit the board is but seem to want to do nothing to make it good.

If somebody's doing something positive and making things instead of asking about Yeezy reps or posting streetwear/Mac Demarco inspo, don't shit on it.

This is like a parody right?

great job OP, got any pictures of your other works ?

Yes, finally someone who realized. It's actually taking the piss on all the wack simple print shirts made nowadays.

This is my first piece mate.

yeh but you said you made other simple prints on shirts. Can we have a look ?

Don't remember mentioning that? I have made print shirts with American Psycho, but it isn't worth sharing, sorry :p

I don't even think I could find images of it anyways

Just ignore the ones trying to provoke you. I'd say i see potential in your taste but i dont really like the picture and i dont like the sewing either. But i want to commend you on trying your hand at this and if we had more people like you on this board this place would be alot more interesting.

Very nice. First time I saw this thread I just opened thread and didn't read the post; my first thought was w2c. Be sure to post when it's available for copping and tell us w2c.

Thanks a lot, great to hear it
Check out @indifferentstatement on IG

ship to the US?

Looks good OP. Not my cup of tea personally, but it's at least at designer level if not higher.

How did you do it? Get custom patches and sew it on? Might get a sewing machine in college as a side thing to do desu

I think that Tshirt is freaking lovely and it could sell great in the stores! Do you plan on making something for Girls? I would love to have that on the back of a Longshirt!

Looks like every random Chinese shirt I've ever seen in an Asian night market.

this thread is literally OP replying to himself over and over and acting like a negative third party to comment on anyone criticizing him

lmao post fit faggot

Pretty solid, blud. I'm keen to see what else you'll have to offer.

This is lovely, looking forward to any of your new designs, the webshop's been bookmarked