2 questions

2 questions.
How does Veeky Forums carry, and is this gun Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CZ is effay as fuck my man
I carry 7 o'clock because I'm a lefty and I'm usually wearing a long jacket or something that won't print

A L P S H I T

the most Veeky Forums handgun is the 92FS

death to the bourgeoisie

Yes and Yes.

Good to know. Just picked it up recently. I live in Miami and jackets are out of the question 98% of the year. Any suggestions? Are big shirts the only answer? Backpacks?

Backpack is probably a good bet, but what do you usually wear? It's possible to incorporate it into the fit despite dressing for the weather.

out of the way, Veeky Forums gun coming through.

If you have a small enough gun, you can get a square holster thing that fits in your back pocket. I'm not sure where you'd buy one though.

Get a lighter cotton or linen jacket.

I skate so its either slim jeans a plain tee a hat and sneakers with a backpack, or total miami douche with loud shorts and a short sleeve button up. i dont really dapper up unless im "going out"

don't carry your gun off body

the majority of the time that you'd ever need to use it you're not going to have the time or opportunity to pull it out of your backpack

This is my biggest issue. Im a manlet and the cz is kind of big for a compact

I couldn't pull it off. I look too young to wear a linen jacket. Could slightly loose fitting linen shirts work. I have a couple of those.

You might want to pick up a smaller gun for carrying if it's really too big for you.

You could try and pocket carry a compact cz like that if it'll fit and not print, or you could go for an IWB holster that won't stick above the waistline too much. Also I'd agree with and say never carry off your body.
If you don't think it would be an issue you could also "deep carry;" basically carry just outside your crotch under your pants. There are holsters for it out there.
As for positions for IWB, that's really up to personal comfort and how much you think it will print in everyday life in that position.

I only carried in the PI.

Im gonna put up some everyday fits and you guys can give me accurate criticism.

Inb4 manlet
Inb4 i look like an asshole

I'd say its just small enough to not be an issue. No print iwb. not terribly comfortable 12oclock.

I was wondering if there was pocket holster that fit it but idk i couldn't find one in a quick search. I like carrying 12, 4:30, and 6 but my shirts come up and reveal the piece at 4 and 6

Asshole status

I need to move out of miami. My f/w game is too strong.

I've got a cz p01 and yes I carry. Super jelly of the rami.

wtf did this have to do with guns

who cares ignore the poorly dressed faggot post guns

cz is prolly most effay looking gun on par with sig p226

A E S T H E T I C
steyr guns are so ugly they are beautiful

good gun, but not my cup of ea

What's the best pistol for concealed carry in a suit?

Literally any gun except for maybe a desert eagle or ruger red hawk or other freakishly big handguns.

All these pics with no holsters none of you faggots carry.

That gun is utter sex

>ipleb
>pixelcamo

oh boy

Mauser c96 all day on a side holster

A carrying license is nearly impossible to get in germany, all we have are special guns that can only shoot blanks that we are only allowed to carry on new years eve. But they are fairly cheap, like sub 200€ so I've got a PPK and a Derringer that I carry one day a year.

EFFAY GUN THREAD

>when the squad bout to wipe out some kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=6QhfkmEbQto

>when the squad gets wiped out by some kebabs because they're deluded slaves of the government

In my hand in my school.

What's the story behind this pic?

Suicide terrorist blowed himself up and killed some innocent brainwashed boys.

holy fuck that looks amazing

ive been waiting forever to use this, fuck.

>no guns
>doesn't carry
Still talks shit.

>Worried about CC holsters and how they look
They are concealed that is point. Color and aesthetic is pointless.

>When the Government and people get pissed at kebab and sends in their Nazgul to sort things out.

jeez

fuck, that's dope

It amuses me how our soldiers think that they're "fighting for their country" while in reality they're fighting for the elite class who just use them to get their wishes realized.
All those middle-eastern wars for example, which we joined to "free" the people were only started by us to get cheaper oil.

Disgusting.

That's Spetsnaz Gru from Russia, removing kebab in one of their semi-autonomous regions called Dagestan.

Thanks for your generic soundbite about foreign policy

Yeah I saw the filename, but my post was unrelated to the picture.

Walther would make a fortune if they started making them again
But I guess they want the originals to keep their value

Keep bending over to Uncle "Shlomo Goldstein" Sam, user. Keep pleasing him like the little cuck you are.

>this amuses me
You sir, are nothing short of a plebeian whose views are uncultured and unrefined. Please see yourself out to reddit, you're embarrassing us all. Your fedora and leather jacket will be waiting for you at the door.

>le downvote

Unironical shitposting is shitposting too, user.

Ironical*

I wouldn't be able to carry something with pixelcamo without using the gun to fucking kill myself for being such a piece of white trash.

You may as well roll around in an 86 camero with oakleys on.

I have seven guns, fag

This is turning into Walther night

Do you faggots actually carry around guns? Like for what purpose? Thats fucking retarded. How can you ever look fashionable having one of those on your hip? Fucking rednecks

>Like for what purpose?
What do you think, sheltered fag

>eu cuck detected

Keep it on your body somewhere. If you're going to carry in a backpack get an sbr ak or something.

wow, gorgeous

>what is conceal carry

Check out this fag

dudes afraid of guns, what a fucking pussy

Is Sruli Recht the coolest mother fucker ever, yes

>what is to living in a good country wich isn't the fucking far west like the entire USA, a place where you need to carry guns to protect yourself

well it's a very good thing actually

yeah this.

>regurgitating "le wild west"-memes
#1: The "wild west" was not nearly as dangerous as 60s slapstick euro/hollywood westerns would have you believe.

#2: US States with liberal gun laws are safer than states with authoritarian gun laws.
>need to carry guns
>need
You don´t "need" a fire extinguisher, seatbelt or motorcycle helmet either, faggot. When will you morons realize that statistics don´t protect you when (not if) shit hits the fan?

Europe is fucking shit hole

>I´m a disarmed serf
>it´s a good thing
kys, commie/fascist faggot

literally no arguments

you just like guns thats all. You don't fucking need to be carrying around one. Are you really afraid everyone out to get you? paranoid rednecks its pathetic

daily reminder to keep in and yes I mean all of you

>murricans loading guns

wow wow easy hehehe just fuck off stupid rednecks you are the shame of the world hehehe

>hurr durr rednecks i cant make an argument