Bottom to top: Adidas, Visvim Denim, Cav empt Icon pullover, CDG playground undershirt...

Bottom to top: Adidas, Visvim Denim, Cav empt Icon pullover, CDG playground undershirt . I'd like to see one of you herbs top this fit although I doubt u could even match the color play and proportions.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/419vbq/small_cav_empt_icon_pullover_inspo_album/cz0wate
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why would you admit to browsing reddit?
reddit.com/r/streetwear/comments/419vbq/small_cav_empt_icon_pullover_inspo_album/cz0wate

I'd suck your dick.

I'm a boy btw.

Just looking through this thread makes me feel ill for liking this brand

I like to show people up on multiple board websites I can post wherever I want and I'll never be ashamed

checkmate

Fuck

Uh, well... It's a bit boring... Kind of just "this is good because trend and meme".

But it's alright, I guess.

Boring? That's about $2500 worth of clothes

yawn

Dont talk shit.

Looks like that's bout $2500 on dads credit card

>That hairstyle
>That skeleton build/physique
Don't spend $1500 on memed """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""high quality basics"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" before you get other things under control

Only a white boy

just fuck me up senpai

Bottom to top: Adidas, Saint Laurent Denim, Cav empt pullover, Gucci hat, chrome hearts machete. I'd like to see one of you herbs top this fit although I doubt you could even match the amount of money I spent to become a meme.

That haircut holy kek

Bottom to Top:
-Zara
-Acne Jeans
-Top Shop
-Yeezy Season 3
Missing the top Grailed user /traphousepreme hasn't shipped my 6 panel *WILL UPDATE*

My heart says Kanye but my haircut says UKF dubstep

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
That's not the cav empt icon pullover. These last weeks Veeky Forums has been really bad, poster don't know their shit and have bad taste.

Im rich

>Cav empt Icon pullover

hahaha are you fucking retarded

and the fuccboi of the day award goes to

He got one of those wrong, lmao he should burn all his clothes and go into isolation, amiright guys?? haha, he shud stop coming here because he was wrong haha, im better haha amiright??

shoes look pretty fucking shit, 10/10 everything else if he is 17

all this money and he still dresses boring as shit.

>shit-tier haircut
>awful shoes
>skinny jeans in the year of our lord, 2016

That's a wasted $2500.
This is just a suggestion, you spend less money and buy equally as boring clothing that looks identical from thrift stores/AA/basics that don't have the branding and bam- you look just as boring without the hole in your $1000 jeans pocket.

Profound anorak

that 2.5k didn't affect my pockets at all not even in the most minimal way

Rich whiteboy with a shitty haircut and poor physique. Not surprised.

>expensive =/= interesting
For example, no mans sky is $60 and boring as shit

that's not even cav empt or visvim denim you cuck

bait

>Implying cost makes it less boring

All you newfag niggers getting baited this easily is hard to look at, consider killing yourselfs

W2c fanny

You could literally buy shit that is easily better from thrift stores without burning a hole in Daddy's pocket. I know you may be Daddy's special boy but that $2.5k you spent shows you've got no real understanding of anything important

You seem upset and broke. Go shop at a thrift store you bum

Instead of trying to top my fit you guys decided to let the jealousy get to your heads and talk shit instead, I'm disappointed.

> color play
Ooh, black, grey and olive, literally the safest meme colors a trendfag could possibly go with.

> proportions
If your shirt is longer than your coat you're most certainly the product of a single mother household. Just because azns with a z and other assorted shitskins think it's cool doesn't make it so.

Try again.

holy shit u people are actuallybiting the b8 what the fuck happened to this board

U have a good time typing that in your roshe runs? get out of here man you're broke as shit

Go waste your 1000$ shoes at tha claaaaab

>you're broke as shit
Yet I can afford a coat that's longer than a t-shirt.

stop replying to obvious bait newfags

I AM THE ONE WHO BAITS

wonderful, sounds like your shirts are a size to small brother. prob barely stretch past your gut

I think it's neat, but not the best

This guy is very beautiful