Are these comfortable?

Are these comfortable?
Also Adidas General
Should I cop in this color way?
Does it run tts?

have the all black version, they are comfy as fuck

also very light for how they look

Dooms are great but that colorway is p bad. Try for the triple blacks, theyre not hard to get for retail

what pants should I wear with them (the black ones)? only thing that I have so far are black nike joggers/sweatpants

Got these and they are pretty neat

uncaged dooms is as comfortable as walking on clouds, not even kidding. best shoe i ever had

Yea there comfortable I had the exact same pair I sold them for 100 dollars like a week ago

I got the granite PK and they are pretty great. Don't cop the colourway you posted. I got mine TTS and they fit well but I could have probably gone half a size down too.

Are you the guy uncaged em after seeing a pic of dooms uncaged?

I got a pair of tubular x

most comfortable shoes in my life senpai.

Dooms > Novas > female tubulars> x>radials>runners>>>>>>>>>>>>instinct

yooo should I get some old tubulars bc they're pretty cheap now or are they shit and worthless?

I got a pair of black tubular invaders
$38 theyre cute

I've had these shoes for 5 years and they still looks amazing and works perfectly. Its an all round good pair of shoes.

these are what the online store in my third world country has to offer, but I have 0 experience with adidas so I don't know how they size, I'm 8.5 on vans. Any rec? I would be wearing them with sweatpants

What country my Nigger

Chile

Im 9 vans sk8 hi, 9 adidas nmd. Both fit pretty much perfect. if thats any help for you

what said
im a 10 in vans and 10 in adidas

also dont get the dooms,
they look really chunky

So which tubulars should I get

Which are the memes

.... Bait?

i needed shoes for activity and actually found black meme boosts at foot locker

size 11

are they worth the extra $90 i'm paying compared to other shoes or should i just resale?

Get primeknit novas instead dooms look terrible irl.

Nah. Dooms look much better in person. They are hard to pull off though

You probably have a point i tried them on but I have thin ankles so when i wear dooms i look like a kingdom hearts character or something.

Novas. Especially the whites or cardboard

actually yes