Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

IRC
>#thinspo on irc.ircstorm.net (6667)
>Webchat: kiwiirc.com/client/irc.ircstorm.net/?nick=thinspanon|?#thinspo

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/11125472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did thinspo have for lunch today?
I had an apple, a vanilla yoghurt and a tiny bit of cheese for protons.

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

I had 5oz chicken and a small chopped salad at Outback, dressing on the side.

ey m9 we sorta matched!
>an apple
>yogurt+granola
>crackers w pb

luv u froggo

What are your stats? (cw/height/gender/age)
What is your gw?
What's your short term goal for end of September?
What boards do you regular?

Oh no frehg all of the water water is gone every last drip

Wat due?

>What are your stats? (cw/height/gender/age)
130/5' 6"/f/27
>What is your gw?
I don't know yet
>What's your short term goal for end of September?
127-lbs
>What boards do you regular?
Veeky Forums, /pol/, /mu/

240lbs 6'2 M 22
180lbs
230lbs
Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /mu/ /an/ Veeky Forums /out/

>What is your gw?
80lbs
Lose ~4lbs
Veeky Forums, /x/ and /r9k/

That's probably not what you were looking for but some diseases causing learning disabilities and stuff also cause you to be fat

Like prader willi syndrome makes you both dumb and hungry 24h/d

There's probably some link between poor selfcontrol/impulsiveness and simply appearing dumb without actually having your intelligence impaired, someone who can stop for a second and think about what they are doing is gonna look less dumb than someone with regular intelligence but no impulse control, and the same trait that can make an intelligent person act look completely retarded in regular life can also make them overeat a ton

148/5'11"/m/19
>What is your gw?
Whatever ottermode puts me at
most likely 140
Veeky Forums, /pol/, /g/, /mu/, Veeky Forums

165lbs/6'1"/M/20
>What is your gw?
145lbs
141lbs
Veeky Forums I used to /pol/ but its all jew hate and /b/ is all dick pics

145/5'5/f/23

Goal is 135

Been lifting weights for the past year. Need to get rid of this last ten pounds and then maybe my massive quads can fit into some jeans. Arms are getting too cut tho. Forearms and biceps are too juicy but I need them for work. Glutes are too big to ever look good and it's also where most of my fat is. Butt calves are forming.

This shit is hard when you want to be swole but also aesthetic.

I've given up on being cute. I'll wear a dress from time to time but mostly I'll stick to fuccboi shit.

Veeky Forums /co/ /an/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums(for gigs n chucks) Veeky Forums Veeky Forums

impulse control is the big thing: there's a high correlation between adhd and obesity.

It's harder to be /thinspo/ while tryna get Veeky Forums, its a mix of trying to constantly los and gain weight. Although being Veeky Forums helps burn calories.

Out of interest, how many of you guys lose weight purely through eating less rather than excersising more?

Everyone you shit.

Trying to lose weight by exercising is retarded.

ew.

Both achieves the best results.
I lift weights, but I am not trying to be muscular. I eat at a deficit.

100/5'2"/f/21
gw 90
short-term goal 95
r9k, fa, sci

I don't subtract the calories exercise burns from what I eat but I do keep more active for health/appearance reasons. Diet is the most important thing but being a skinnyfat skelly couch potato is gross

Any virgins here?

exercising to lose weight is a joke unless you're obese and your muscle mass makes that much of a difference

pbj

Reporting in.

Not everyone is so lucky as to be completely lacking muscles. I did it to get out of depression then it worked too well. My dad was always super muscular despite never working out. It seems genetic.

Even on a 600 calorie deficit plus 20 miles of ~15 mpr bike riding the muscle just grows. They fat goes away but the muscle expands like a tumor.

Not everyone can be so lucky as to not get fucked by genetics.

Cardio works. I have a bike route that's about 50 miles. If I go fast enough the calories burnt calculation comes out to about 2000. This is with a lot of sprinting.

I'll mostly do the 20 mile route and burn about 800. More if I sprint more.

Can lose weight very quickly like this. Gotta eat healthy though to have the energy to pull it off. Really helps get rid of those last few pounds.

get... off the bicycle? lower your protein intake?

You aren't a special unique snowflake. Your body doesn't defy human biology.

You got body dysmorphia and in your mind, getting definition because of fat loss means "muscles are growing".

Get help soon before this develops into something more serious.

110/5'8/m/21
110 :)
Get more creative with my diet, trying to break out of my comfort zone/ meal routine and treat myself to cool local restaurants every now and then (within daily limits still, ofc. I really like good food, I missed it :(
Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /tv/

No, I mean I literally have a genetic disorder that results in more muscle mass. I talked about it with my doctor and a kinesiologist he recommended. It's some hyperflexibility disorder that forces your muscles to flex near constantly to hold your joints and shit together. He thinks I have a double copy of the gene but we don't know without genetic testing.

I don't fucking want to be a "special snowflake".

Cardio is a drug that drives my endorphins. I'd rather not go back to being depressed.

I'm just going to get rid of all the fat I can. 1200 calories a day, mostly veg and a few Oz of chicken, just like I've been doing for three months.

132/5' 10"/m/24
>What is your gw?
None
None
Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, /mu

122 lbs/5'7"/male/27
mu, fa, int

(136/4'11/F/18)
125 hopefully. Being in college makes it hard but I'm doing okay.
/pol/ Veeky Forums Veeky Forums /vp/

How do you drink a shit load of water without having to pee constantly? My bladder is shit as is and the extra water is making it worst.

Just finishing breakfast (which I have at noon because of my IF pattern)
>1/2 c oatmeal made with water
>1 tbsp Trader Joe's ancient grain and super seed mix
>1/2 apple
>cinnamon
265 calories, filling and sustaining, 10/10

You get better. I was the same at first, but now can hold more water and pee less frequently despite drinking on average 3L per day.

132/5'7"/F/23
118-120 lbs
I should be pretty close to my GW by the end of September!
Veeky Forums /mu/ and I sometimes swing by Veeky Forums and /x/

Your pee should always be near clear if you're hydrated.

Train your bladder to hold more over time, like competitive eaters do with their stomachs

You're going to lose 10-lbs in one month? Not saying I'm doubting you, but, that's a big deficit at your weight.

yes hello

You're right, and that's why I say I should be close- not all the way there. Figure 2 pounds/week for 4 weeks puts me at 124. Reasonable? I plan to be at my GW for sure by my birthday in late October.

130lbs/5'5"/ftm/24

>What is your gw?

110lbs

120lbs

Veeky Forums, /g/, /r9k/

69/172/f/19
47-50 depending how thin i look
66kg
/int/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums

Even 2-lbs per month is pretty steep at your size. Why not give yourself two months? Easier on your body.

that's ridiculous, 1-2lbs a week is healthy

You are delusional, you aren't gaining muscle mass on a few grams of chicken a day. This isn't how human physiology works. Your "hyperflexibility" doesn't generate aminoacids out of thin air.

Your muscles "flexing" wouldn't cause you to gain disproportionate amounts of muscle with balanced levels of androgens.

You're so stupid it hurts, it's obvious by how you think your consulting a "kinesiologist" on an purely medical issue.

People on cocktails of drugs that change balance of chemicals in their body by an order of magnitude, drugs that promote muscle gain, fail to consistently gain muscle mass while on a caloric deficit, yet you think that your muscles FLEXING NEAR THE JOINTS allows you to achieve that.

You're actually mentally ill, your doctor should have their license removed for feeding your fantasies as well.

Just keep the cals over 1300 or so. When your TDEE is 1900, subtracting the 1000 calories means you are left eating only 900 and that is not healthy.

2lbs a week is okay when you are still pretty fat.

current: 155, 5'8" (172 cm), M, 23.
>What is your gw?
140, right in the middle of the BMI healthy zone.
145. or so.

>breakfast
few grapes, 2 slices of honeydew, 2 bites of scrambled eggs made with cheese, 2 1oz mini hashbrowns
>lunch
1 cup of boiled broccoli, 3oz boiled (i think) chicken, less than 10 french fries

eating a little more than i have these past 2 days because i woke up dizzy

>122lbs, 5'3, f, 21
>105lbs
>no excuse not to be around 115lbs by the end of the month
>used to main /tv/ but pretty much Veeky Forums has been it for the past year or so

Nice roleplaying thread you faggots have here

54.5/180/m/22
120/5'11"/m/22
>What is your gw?
When I'm at Ridemode
Need to be topless at the beach in two weeks
Would like to get sixpack back (progress is going good, should be fine by then)
Veeky Forums /k/ Veeky Forums /out/

I thought so too.

whats up froggo

125/4'11"/f/19
>What is your gw?
/cgl/, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums

pls b my pocket gf

>thinspo
>rping as pepe
>pepe is usually portrayed as overweight
hmmmm

she is mine already

Extremely.

Just had a wholemeal cheese sandwich and pear for last meal.

>cheese

not gonna make it

helo mayb hab watar frem senk? senk watar okey. i luv u tanks bye

helo bruda i luv u tanks bye

Nice meme

imagine if she was big spoon it would be like having a warm little backpack :3

rping?

Sorry famalam, already in a dedicated relationship with my double major. .
Also my b/w/h ratio is 32/28/35, so I need to hit a lower rate for maximum rectangle.

/thinspo/ meetup when?

Can't you work it out?

utrecht central station tomorrow okay

cw 56kg
height 160cm
F26
gw I don't know, I'd say 45, when I'll look ok I'll know it, might be sooner but I'm being conservative because my BF% is kinda high for my weight
No specific goals for september
/a/ /toy/ /d/ Veeky Forums mostly, if I visit other boards it's either not regular or I stick to 1 general

He's a obviously fatty trying to loose weight and failing

Small amounts all the time?

know the feel, studied something way too hard for me and had no time for fun. it's sorta worth it, but not really.

what am i doing? why am i trying to beat you up? you are def the nicest frog i know

guys stop fucking starving yourselves if your face isn't attractive.

p.s if you're overweight there are better ways to lose fat = just eat a bit less and exercise more..

DO THIS
strawpoll.me/11125472

I hope someone is compiling all these pols. I think germanon does most of them but she's probably too stupid to actually compile them, hopefully I'm wrong.

You have the eating and exercise the wrong way around. Exercising more is an awful way to lose weight if you aren't serious with your diet.

Please kill yourself.

i've never made a poll before, so unless someone screencaps the results at the end of the thread the info will be lost

Getting skinny has helped my face a lot. But yeah, you should get skinny for health reasons, not because it will make you look better. For the most part, ugly robots will always be ugly robots it doesn't matter what you do. And ugly women can get laid anyways since their life is on easy mode so whats the fucking difference

exercising generally makes you more healthy, but whatever suits you friend =)

Yeah it would require screencapping. There is someone else who makes a bunch of pols and not sure if she is compiling them or not.

Don't try to make me out to be the retard. You can't out exercise a poor diet. Exercise is good for you, but you will stay overweight if you don't cut.

Fatass

Day 1 of the five-day fast!

Where's the user who was going to join me?

I managed to get a rl friend on board as well-- a male, no less. I'll post his updates here if he has any, and ofc mine.

I just woke up so not much to report, but the first day of fasting is boring anyways.

So far I've had an extra strength 5-hour energy and 180mg of pseudoephedrine, about to have a cup of coffee. I don't necessarily recommend any of these things for a fast (especially day 1-- you don't really need it) but I have issues and minor stims make me happy.

Fair enough, but I don't need over 1300. Keeping it around 1000 has proven sustainable for me. Also, I'm really into nutrition and quality meal prep, so I'm eating less, but tagging nutritional bases. Earlier you suggested giving it 2 months. That's what I'm doing- I'll be getting pretty close by end of Sept, and I expect to be at my goal by end of Oct.

>didn't make it into former fatty range
B-but people tell me I look thin

Good luck keep me updated!

;_;

>eat ramen with cellery for lunch/dinner
>even more hungry than I was before afterwrds
>eat a bbq chicken breast that was in the fridge

Welp I'm at like 500 calories at 5pm should I just purge now?

are you fat currently? if not, its not at all a bad thing to not have lost as much weight as someone who used to be 170+

I've made maybe two or three polls and I don't care enough to save the info. Do it yourself if you want to and are intelligent enough to take and save screenshots.

Nice, you're going to do great. Two months is a very short span for being skinny the rest of your life. You'll be there before you know it.

Keeping your calories low will lose you weight up until a point. If you're eating carbs, 500 cals a day is going to slow down your metabolism (on keto this is another story). 1000 calories a day, eating carbohydrates, will keep you ticking along, as long they are more complex carbs.

Damn if you started a few days ago I would join

That's not a lot for 5pm, when do you plan to stop eating?
I'm usually at like 90% of my daily intake at that time, if not done for the day completely

I don't think so, but my post was more along the lines of, I know I used to be fat (actually overweight), but I didn't loose enough to check a former fatty, which means according to the poll I must be still fat despite looking normal
But it was more of a joke post than a serious worry

Yo, I started 10 hours ago.
Three coffees so far.
That'll be all for today. Except some water of course.

Best of luck.

Are you joining?

Here are my stats

90th percentile in height
36th percentile in weight
9th percentile in BMI

Yet I feel so fat

ah so yeah too stupid to think to compile them.

you plan your suicide yet or still just whining about it?