General teeth care thread

General teeth care thread.
Also: does anyone know a way to whiten your teeth at home?

apply 2 teaspoons of bleach on your teeth and wait for an hour, works like a charm

i'd rather kill myself... wait

>putting bleach into your mouth

don't do this

no fucking shit

How to fix enamel wearing away enough that you're left with a more translucent spot?

floss and rinse ever?

how are whitening strips

Rinse mouth with Hydrogen Peroxide 3% diluted with water 4 times a week.

Repeat for X amount of weeks.

thanks for the mustard gas recipe you fucking fag

what do?
>inb4 dentist
ive seen dentist ruin too many peoples teeth to trust them with mine

dentist before your jaw rots off

you did that to yourself with your idiotic homemade toothpaste

Baking soda mixed with hydrogen peroxide.
mix them into a paste and brush your teeth with it.

as a more expensive alternative Crest white strips work great but are very expensive.

The regular whitestrips are like $30 in Canada (fancy ones are up to $50, and drugstore brands are all under $40), man. That's not expensive - it'll be even less if you're in the US. Cheaper than fucking up your teeth with DIY whitening shit.

Go see a propper dentist before you get a huge infection you idiot

>tfw 4 amalgam fillings in my mouth
i hate my parents and myself

Hydrogen Peroxide is the main ingredient in many/most of the teeth whitening strips.

Aww, I think your teeth are cute

You'd honestly expect him to drink bleach post-ironically.

Tfw first amalgam filling last month, all others were small and whatever one they colour like teeth. They had to drill so fucking much worst filling ever. Also no gas fuck that.

strawberrys and baking soda search it up

>canines are super-long and sharp
Should I get them fixed? I don't want to be a vampire anymore.

Go to a fucking dentist man.

sorry about the gingivitis btw.

Who here gap-core?? I always kinda liked how they looked on me so I never cared about getting them fixed, now I kinda regret not getting them fixed but I think I can live with that burden.

Go see a dentist.. I've had the same problem. All they're going to do is treat it like a cavity. They'll drill out of bad part and fill it.

They do tend to use two different fillers though. I assume because one is much cheaper. A silver metallic looking kind in the back and one that matches your teeth in the front. That tooth is in the gray area where it depend son the dentist for which one they use. Perhaps ask them before hand if you don't feel comfortable with the silver filling.

>Tfw 23 fillings and missing two teeth.

Apparently brushing your teeth daily does jack shit when you spend 15 hours a day sipping soda. Should I just live with my parents til I'm 30 and spend the 20k I save up for new teeth?

Diff user but one of my aunts told me about this years ago, except I use baking soda and water. Works like a charm. Dont do it too often though because it isnt great for your teeth

Me too senpai, but I kind of like it. I'm also afraid they'll hurt to get filled down, my teeth are way to sensitive

Stop pretending to be Eliza, that's what you should do. :^)

you could try to stop drinking soda

i go to school with this girl and i never would have guessed that shes this fucked up in the head since she comes off as quiet/shy irl...
not gonna say your real name here cause im not an asshole but you need to seek mental help, seriously

my teeth after a serious accident and 6 years of wearing braces

what the fuck

>tfw you didn't wear the retainer