Balding tips

Im 18, and I've been balding since I was 16

Is there any way I can prevent this? Any hair tips?

Other urls found in this thread:

dermnetnz.org/topics/male-pattern-hair-loss/
healthline.com/health/male-pattern-baldness#RiskFactors3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_hair_loss#Signs_and_symptoms
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>18

>that hairline

rip

1. minoxidil ASAP

2. start saving up for your late 20s hair transplant

there is no cure for baldness.

get use to the idea of shaving your head when you hit 25

you're not balding you just have a big forehead faggot
retarded

Explain why.

The thin hair on the top of the scalp are very apparent.

that's what happens when you smear a fuckton of hair gel on, you can see your scalp

this board is full of children

of course hair gel impacts it, but that's still the hairline of a man in his late 20s/early 30s

just shave it. nothing more pathetic than a balding man holding onto his remaining hair

balding starts at the temples and his hairline at the temples is perfectly intact, his forehead is gigantic but he's not balding

tl;dr you're both retarded

dude there's so many different types of balding

Yes, finasteride is your best bet.

You can lose hair in a diffuse pattern where the hairline stays mostly intact, but you lose hair on top.

Nope. Educate yourself before you insult people.

MPB doesn't have to start at the temples. It can start through hair loss (i. e. thinning) at the top of the head, too.

>Male pattern hair loss is characterised by a receding hairline and/or hair loss on the top and front of the head.

dermnetnz.org/topics/male-pattern-hair-loss/

>If your hair loss begins at the temples or the crown of the head, you may have male pattern baldness.

healthline.com/health/male-pattern-baldness#RiskFactors3

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pattern_hair_loss#Signs_and_symptoms

>Classic male-pattern hair loss begins above the temples and vertex, or calvaria, of the scalp.

you're an idiot

Shave your head before applying minoxidil.

It's amazing how much 1mL is when you just need to rub it into our scalp. Doesn't feel like much when there's lots of thinning hair in the way

Cleanse your scalp with apple cider vinegar. Has to be organized and unfiltered.
Wash your hair then clean your scalp with diluted vinegar, leave it jn while you wash your body.
Wash off your face because it'll sting your eyes like a motherfucker.
Make rinsing out the vinegar the last thing you do in the shower.

holy shit i would KILL myself if i had that hairline. thak god i am 19 and with a full head of hair. so it is not going anywhere :)

this isn't even a bad hairline its mostly lens distortion you idiot

Anyone here using finasteride? Did you experience any side effects?

yeah my dick don't work no more

I'm taking it now and have not had any issues. Still fap on the regular. This alone did not work for me though. I unfortunately did have to perform a hair transplant (FUT). Hair is looking great now. Best of luck to all you balding

Can't be too sure my friend already has gray hair and he's 28

What was your main issue, receding hairline?

Started receding at 20 and by 25 I was a Norwood Lvl 4. The pills didn't bring back the hair thickness or an even hairline

i have had a full head of hair till i was 22 but now 2 years later im visibly balding all on top and especially at the crown and front.. shit fucking sucks. I still manage to cover it up and use toppik T_T

why not FUE? Im considering an hair transplantation aswell

No sex drive. And be warned that some side effects might be persistent (erectile dysfunction).

Won't the new hair get attacked by the same hormones in your scalp? I mean Wayne Rooney looks almost bald again...

I've been on Finasteride for 8 months. No sides besides a little ball pain here and there but my dick still works perfectly fine. I still shed a bit, but my hair is totally a lot thicker and healthier looking. I have recently added deramrolling and minoxidil to thicken up my temple points a bit.

Nobody here knows what balding is or looks like. Stop fear mongering you will KNOW if you're really balding.

No. The transplanted hairs are permanent because they are taken from donor areas on your head where the hair never stops growing, like the sides and back.

The biggest problem with transplants is that only stops the problem in the immediate area. There's always a chance that your balding will simply spread to the areas that aren't yet covered by the transplant. Then you end up like Wayne Rooney and have a permanent awkward patch of hair up front.

I've always hated this style. When you go bald, people always tell you to grow a big beard and get buff. Also, there's no need to go full on Mr. Clean up top. A little stubble all over will go a long way, especially if you have softer features.

u are in for a big surprise u little cunt

athletes cant take fin
and even if they were allowed to, they probably dont wanna mess with their hormone system
shock loss can happen yadda yadda its more complicated than just putting hair there and being happy.

hard to tell because im fucking depressed and that can influence your libido a lot but i still can jerk off like 10 times a day and get rock hard when im turned on. not sure but i might loss a boner easier though.

other thing is the cognitive side. sometimes i feel slower and harder to came up with words. i start engineering class next week so we will see if its placebo or not

Apparently Trump's hair transplant cost $10K. You'd think a billionaire could throw down a little more cash for something that doesn't look like complete and utter ass, but I guess the technology just isn't there.

he is 70 years old you underage faggot. his hair is god-tier considering that

It's a transplant. They literally took some blonde woman's hair and painstakingly planted it in his hair. It doesn't grow out and he doesn't cut it, which is what causes it to form such an unnatural shape. It's only god tier if by god tier you mean complete fucking shit.

You /pol/ fags are like faggot groupies, I swear. Say it with me: madam president.

you cant take follicles from another persons head bc your body wouldnt accept it you dumb faggot

>It doesn't grow out and he doesn't cut it, which is what causes it to form such an unnatural shape.

what the fuck you talking about. its a combover because his hair is not thick enough

>It's only god tier if by god tier you mean complete fucking shit.

look at people in their 40-50s and most of them will have a short hair because its a nature process for men to lose hair. guy is fucking 70. your thick hair wont last forever underaged cunt

>You /pol/ fags are like faggot groupies

i never visit pol nor i care about trump. im not even american, kys

Yup, I'm taking 1.25mg per day by splitting 5mg generic finasteride into quarters - loads more cost effective if you're considering starting fin. As for side effects, I don't think I've experienced any except maybe my ejaculate being lower in volume but that could just be due to frequent masturbation which I am attempting to cut down on.

Forget the drugs. I tried them all. Save up as you'll need transplants every few years, also ask about platelet rich plasma injections which might help more at your age.

How did you get the 5mg ones? I thought they only give them to prostate-patients

>trump's hair
>got tier

fucking trump tards are the worst, they'll defend anything about this fat old man, saying he's handsome and how they want to fuck his daughter and that his hair is god-tier

he's just a businessman turned politician, vote for him if you want but you don't have to worship every aspect of him

>inb4 hillary shill
she's vile too but luckily i'm not a shart in mart so none of this affects me really

already wrote that i dont care about trump, nor politics. im not even american. cant you read you dumb piece of shit

YOU'RE FUCKED op.

It looks ok to me.
It will accentuate over the years but you're not balding. Hair looks thick enough.

lol 19 is nothing wait till 30 before you say that

I had all my hair at 19 too

I got super fucking depressed and felt like shit thought about killing myself all the time

Also my balls looked way smaller. Was only on it for 4 months though so who knows. Try it if you want just get off it if you think its bad

Fuck boys, I'm trying to get on fin. Shit sucks, I'm only 18 too.

Another, I'm also thinning everywhere, it pretty things at the crown.

What for? Your hair looks fine.

I buy them online, cost me like £60 or so for 90 tablets.

You're not even a type I on the Norwood-Hamilton Scale. You're objectively not in danger of losing your hair.

You're actively being trolled into thinking you're balding on Veeky Forums.
Don't be so gullible.

Stop browsing baldness threads on Veeky Forums and go outside.

perfectly normal 18 yo male hairline

holy fuck I feel bad for you.

It is possible to be bald only on the sides?
I'm losing hair only on the sides of my head. My crown is still full of hair lmao.

Ha, so amusing how people still believe that applying a topical solution to your scalp is going to prevent hair loss. Suckered by the commercials and drug companies. So you can block testosterone receptors at the hair follicle level...big deal. Once you stop the drug, it comes back. Why not trying to alter testosterone sensitivity at a local level? One that is focused on the scalp? Unbelievable to all pharma companies focused on treating the symptom, not the cause.

Go see a derm. That's not normal.

save the hair u lose and glue it back on

thats literally what finastride does you fat melon