Going to the hair studio on friday

Going to the hair studio on friday

What do i tell the hair artîsáń?

Hitler youth or undercut

I looked up hitler youth cuts and it tends to cover the forehead, not my style

Trim and clean up back and sides and maintenance cut for the top unless you are growing it out

By maintenance cut, don't let them take off more than half an inch

You look like a flip in which case it doesn't matter what haircut you get

w-why doesnt it matter user?

Make it less heavy looking

Because whites are the master race, silly.

You look like 160cm m8 just kill yourself

LOOOL im 5'9 you insecure retard post a pic of your ugly face

>Posting my face to prove something on an Anonymous board
Lmao No, who is the insecure faggot if he needs to get approvement on this shit Board you ugly cunt

Hahahhaha whatever you say uggo

Whats your problem? You seem to be trigerred because he is filipino. I mean he's asking for haircut advice, something 80% of people here do but you in particular seem trigerred because in this case he is not white? Thats pretty pathetic desu. Insecurity seeping.

Dont mind him dude, just another pale ugly bug eyed anemic skeleton jerking off over holocaust survivors in thinspo threads.

Meanwhile ive fucked 12 white girls and gonna fuck more in uni this september. lol.

you either have a big head or you're a dwarf

anyway you seem to have good hair, maybe go brush undercut, might make you look taller

Head is tilted forward with shoulders buckled in does make my head look big. 5'9 isnt dwarf sized tho

Good for you.
Well there was nothing against Flips im my Post. But indeed Jungke Chinks are the lowest of Sub Humans.
But I really don't care what you manlets do since you are Americans and that's a shit place anyway.

Post pic get banged uggo

>Well there was nothing against Flips im my Post. But indeed Jungke Chinks are the lowest of Sub Humans.
lol

"Just fuck my shit up, f a m."

>looking for haircut ideas
>Think Veeky Forums is obviously the place to check
>Race wars instead of fashion
I should have expected this