Which fashion inspo do you stand behind as the greatest?

Which fashion inspo do you stand behind as the greatest?

Myself. I am a true man and inspire myself. I don't need sissy Chinks or faggots on this board.

why are you here then

OP pic is breddy gud
Milspo is fairly versatile and reflects at least a shred of practicality
>inb4 sperglord

to laugh at you

>I don't need faggots on this board

but then why are you posting here, user?

how do you even get hair like this

I don't really have inspirations when it comes to fashion. I hone my eye on what clothes look good on me and if they fit well or not.

I take more inspiration from the music I listen to rather than people in the fashion industry. Music always conveys a certain image to me and I try to incorporate that into the clothes I buy.

I don't dress like the artist, or exclusively wear band shirts. I like the music I listen to and the aesthetic it conveys. I hope that makes sense.

I realize that I contradicted myself by saying "I have no inspirations" then clearly stating that I do.

What I mean is that I don't have a specific person who inspires me.

Sometimes you guys post nice shoes that i wouldn't find otherwise and sometimes cringe.

my favorite image for fashion inspo
already have the hoodie

Seriously how do I get into this look? It seems so pedestrian (rain jackets, pullover hoodies, canvas sneakers), but they make it such a cohesive style. Is it the color palette?

tfw nobody posted this

I think it's the distressed clothes, personally....seems a lot more natural than the photo shoots from trad magazines

1) the natural lighting
2) color palette may have some influence
*****3) they edited the fuck out of the photo with filters and fading which gives the photo better/more interesting lighting, making these basic/tonal fits way more interesting than they are.

Hard decision.

You should take palettes into consideration with every outfit you plan.

The age of photo technology when this picture was taken is clearly not what it is today. Older photos have that grainier quality that dulls colors. This contributes to the colors blending (for lack of a better word) so effortlessly.

Ernest Hemmingway. Not that I dress like him but I'm bout that life and it affects how I dress. Kinda end up looking like Shia but more presentable.

>insecurity

anyone know w2c some trouseys in this style?

will never be topped

>gets on train
drinks a bottle of wine to kill the time
>gets off train
hits the bar again, gets hammered, buys wine for later
>picks up fishing supplies, goes hiking, then casts lines
drunk again, but ties leftover wine bottle to a tree and throws it in the river to let it chill
>after the day of traveling and /out/ing, cheeky cocktails with the boys + awkward conversations with ex-girlfriends back in town
completely fucking blackout drunk at this time
>wine is cooled down, finally
back for more

sure, guy

>friendsfag
the only reason you like that show is cause you don't have any.

Man, living feels so good but I'll only express this when I'm alone

I reread The Sun Also Rises recently; dude they were so drunk in that book

>Friends

Fuck outta here.

Fuck off mate friends is great
I love Seinfeld too but friends is a lot more comfy and makes me less anxious

I am going to start living by this post.

What shoes are those?

That booked mirrored the dynamic of my circle of friends so much it's gross
If you get deep into this be prepared to majorly fuck up things and learn what kind of person you really are

Ah 90's so chill.. These days people can't even breathe with the tight fits

Jesus christ anom, that fit isn't practical unless you're killing Nazis/Brits in the desert.

this is undeniably the greatest fit of all time. effortless androgyny, perfect proportions, godlike pant-shoe interaction, three pieces from vary different designers seamlessly combined into one fit. the wearer is only 5'7 yet he pulls off 8" boots and an oversized hoodie without looking like a "when will they learn" meme. the only thing that bothers me is the pull tabs sticking out in the back, I can't imagine those would look good IRL.

can't wait for the self-hating Korean Americans to pop out of the woodwork and tell my why all Korean fashion is derivative mindless shit without actually having anything to say about the clothes

This photo genuinely makes me miss high school a ton

>without actually having anything to say about the clothes

That looks retarded

Shouts out to the Hemingway bros in this thread, The Sun Also Rises is one of my favorite books.

Gotta hand it to JFK too.

you're full of shit, that looks terrible. stop posting this holy shit. its the same fag every time.

most obviously fake and revolting distressing ive ever seen on a pair of jeans

the fag obviously couldn't actually afford that raf hoodie in his size so he had to settle for an xxxxl that literally almost reaches his knees and fucks up his proportions entirely. i guarantee you he looks absolutely fucking ridiculous in person

overall youre a hyped up fuccboi asian wannabe and you should take yourself and your trash ktt tier k-fashion back to 2011 where it belongs

Also, Tarkovsky's outfits were the best of all time.

Here's some from Solaris.

w2c henley

Sad

but killing nazis/brits in the desert is rly effay

I just want to dress this comfy

every day

They're likely flannel trousers he had tailored to fit like that

>20x rolled cuffs
>tailored to fit

wew

I just want to be a kpop star guys. Hold me

not this faggot shit. those boots with cropped pants are straight take it up the ass core

w2c pants....or similar

what does pant length have to do with sexuality

Big bang are the biggest shills ever
Look through old stock photos. They've always been sponsored, always

do you know how the kpop industry works

do you know how pop music works in general you fucking melon

My point is don't just assume the outfit or person wearing it don't have a hidden agenda

gospel

diadora somethings

Meant the tapering on the legs, he obviously got them long with cuffing in mind

That's pretty awful desu

S C U M W A W E

pic related with
as my second tier GOAT

w2c hoody then \????

This was a good thread until you shat all over it that horrible edgelord memefit.

fuck cunt look at the dude on the rights arms like he has legit never done anything physical in his life
gross

this guy gets it. 10/10

If I wore that shirt would I be laughed at?

It would be extremely [therearenospoilersonthisboard]baller[/foryou]

this
milspo and (related) finnspo

But it isn't any less "practical" than any other fits here
>can fit a passport and a sandwich
>not meme owens

Where can i get that?

sperglord

w2c jacket

this is my favorite so far.

the mark of a true fashion expert is if you can dress like an objective retard and still look good according to teenagers

All of the replies to this are stupid. You are a bunch of uneducated dimwits.

It's the cut. Look at the fit. Look at how it is worn. Your meme Chinawear is cut by 17 year old girls who don't know what they are doing. You'll never look this good in modern equivalents of these garments.

goat

rthis guy

classical/ neo-classical sculpture

Anyone?

do people here unironically dress prep? it's the cringiest style there is other than super autismo stuff like techwear.

in 99.9% of situations you'll look out of place like a little kid that was dressed by his mom. guaranteed people laugh behind your back.

how not to look like an autist while wearing prep:

step 1. have literally anything about you not fit into the prep stereotype
step 2. don't live in the suburbs

there. you're finished.

you're actually fucking retarded

god have mercy

yeah I'm sure you look way cooler than all the guys in that photo, right?

>i'll bet these black gentlemen in this picture i admire look a lot cooler than you do

what the fuck is that supposed to mean to me? you're goofy and weird and nobody knows what you're talking about

forgive me I wasn't aware you were autistic

Dude on the second farthest right looking sicc.
Also, checked.

number (n)ine last collection

being a sheep is not effay

botwasana metalheads lately

dude in el topo had the siquesst fit

I grew up outside Boston and went to an elite all-boys high school though, so yes, sometimes.

fuck