Senior Quote Thread

If you could go back in time and give the younger you a quote for your senior yearbook, what would it be? (less than 80 characters)

effay approved is best.

who gives a fuck about your senior quote? i didnt even read my classmates

"Remove your genitalia from your trousers for our fellow primate, Harambe, recently deceased"

Come back once you've lost your virginity.

Sounds like you're projecting my man

no quote is the best quote

The same one I submitted my senior year

"I did it for my cat"

No, legit. I inferred from your antisocial comment that you haven't fit in well enough to wet it. Sorry if I'm mistaken

It's hardly antisocial to not care about your senior quote

Harambe did nothing wrong.

Sure. But it's highly antisocial to
>didnt even read my classmates

Sorry for triggering you

(You)

Eadem Mutata Resurgo - Jakob Bernoulli

fun things are fun

i smiled
thats pretty cool

Gas the kikes race war now

It's been a pleasure, Stefan

a quote that means something to you, dipshit. there's no specific word or phrase that stands out to you?

don't let a peruvian hacky sack forum pick a quote for you to maintain an image or some dumb shit like that. literally nobody is gonna look back at your senior quote and say "damn that's a fashionable quote I should've let user fuck my bitch"

your quote should have meaning to you and you alone, and reading it should take you back to your high school days (or elsewhere if you had a shitty high school experience). think of it like a time capsule. it should make you laugh, bring back good memories, emotions, faces, locations, etc.

you're not gonna want to read your quote with the only thing you can remember being a bunch of anonymous NEETs telling you what to say. my quote was something my hs sweetheart said to me, it was stupid as fuck and nobody else understood it but i felt it symbolized an important time in my adolescence and development, and reading it still takes me back to that time years later.

a good quote should be special to you, fuck what other people are gonna think when they read it. that's Veeky Forums.

or just put whatever you want. senior quotes are stupid

watch out for Harambe

raf simons rick owens usually what i'm dressed in

>highschool

you guys are so fucking lame

thats my name

"If you don't reply to this your mother will die in her sleep."

"Some of you guys are alright. Don't come to school tomorrow."

Go back to redit you fucking nerd

that shit is for band geeks

"perhaps the heaviest weight we lift are not our weights, but our feels"

o god this, that way when you kill yourself years later everyone will be "damn we should've seen that coming"