Wtf happened to Veeky Forums.... huh? I'm sick and tired of everyone calling me a cuck, or poor, or a "goofnigger" etc...

Wtf happened to Veeky Forums.... huh? I'm sick and tired of everyone calling me a cuck, or poor, or a "goofnigger" etc.. what the actual fuck? I'm not a fucking cuck and if you think so you're just as unfashionable as the 3 stoogies you probably dress like, retards.
I did a google search on the word cuck and its not remotely true about me at all, im not unfashionable and when people compare me to dada or other online people like this is theodoor i get really mad. Unlike the rest of Veeky Forums I actually have my own stlye, that I discovered, pioneered and FINANCED myself, yeah im looking at you, trust fund kiddos.

So before any of you call me a cuck again, remember that I bought all of this (Retails around 2.3k usd) off yahoo.jp (a website that you need connections, proxies, basically you know, be fashionable to use) for around 650 usd. So whose the cuck now. I'm actually laughing so much as I type this, this is hilarious, I'm actually not even lying im literally hysterical hahah. SO FUCK YOU Veeky Forums and FUCK everyone that calls me a cuck!

>Pic related, its me

FYI. I dont need to mention who I am, i dont even need to say im birthday, but I will. because to many newfags here dont get it.

gee whillickers it's been bad since 2009, move on man, no one cares

hah we get it you're pretending to be birthday and saying le funny buzzwords

think of the time you wasted making this, user

>wearing a dress
CUUUUUUUuuuUUuUuUuUck

Why would anyone on god's green earth pretend to be birthday...

thank you for the kek it was funny the poto. Definetly good build up.

TAKE THA TBACK

am i getting memed on?

8.5/10 Best New Pasta

what is Bday studying? WUSTL is god tier

No way faGGOT

no my name is JONATHAN

assalamu alaikum brother

Oh Jesus Fucking Christ NO. Absolutely haram...

hehehe. I suggest we play a game, its quite fun, I like to call it "Who and how many got triggered on Unwoven?"

From the back

The real joke is that its birthday posting pretending not to be birthday

>caring about fashion boards

Lmao

That boy ain't right

it could be me...

poser. fake. not real.

Like you've been here since 2009

can u try harder next time