Combat boots general

combat boots general.

Post your fits, tips and questions. Really anything related to combat boots.

The combat boots inspo thread derailed into combat boots general pretty much and almost hit 300 posts.

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/fa/thread/7067646
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

OP's pic are "Ro-search" Vietnam-era combat boots, by the way. Very nice boots; I got them myself.

Thinking about getting them myself

What combat boots are best for cold snowy whether will any work or there any that are better made for cold climates???

use catalog

Go to an army surplus shop and get some proper ones, don't buy any nike shit or shit like that

these are 1460 monos right

Thanks for the tip

looking for military surplus boots with this type of sole. help?

what are these

found them here
warosu.org/fa/thread/7067646

>warosu.org/fa/thread/7067646
:( I remember seeing this thread
fug
he never said how he modified them or model name

I found another thread and figured it out. These are "bundeswehr pilotenstiefel" with the zipper on the tongue removed.

oh you're right (and I was looking at the other thread aswell) thanks for being kind and not being a douche on not reverse image searching it

Thoughs?

Do jungle boots qualify for admission?

Milsurp or are they still being made?

MMummy did the same look but way better

What's the lowest point in price to pay for a combat boot before quality gets worse and worse?

I love these boots but the 1k price tag is insane. Are there any look alikes out there? The colored insulation is my favorite part.

>I love these boots but the 1k price tag is insane
Just kidnap a few more Russians or find some diamonds man, thats nothing.

How do you get fatigues to fit like this

These are my Saint Laurent Ranger boots that I've had for a couple of years now. They're pretty broken in and I think they're a very solid combat boot that doesn't have an extremely bulky silhouette. I laced them differently than stock lacing to make the entire silhouette very slim.

WTC boots? goddamn bb

It's in the post u fuck

what is the least I can expect to pay for some quality combat boots off of Ebay?

You could beat this "guys" ass and take them in a couple minutes I think

According to /k/ the Air Force fatigues had a special snowflake taper back in the 80s. But you can always just take them to a tailor.

a lot of them still tailor theirs similar to that pic, a little less exaggerated, but still pretty slim.

If those are actually military issue, they must be modified

It's a combination of that and blousing technique. While these are clearly tucked into the boot, there's still some wrapping of the pant leg around the Anne to make it extra tight

Ankle fml

>the Anne
?

Whats the best place to buy a pair of these Ro vietnam boots?

Pleb here. Want to cop a pair of Doc Martens to see what all the fuss is about and because I need a cheap pair of boots. Should I go for the classic 1460 all black ones or the 2976 chelsea ones? Any sugestions?

1460 monos

Are the Bundeswehr DMS boots any good?
In comparison to other combat boots like the Haix P6 the sole is much thinner. Some people report to develop problems like hurtin feet or pain in the joints after longer times of wear because of that. True?

Damn Wesley, they look so 07 Dior Homme now..
I would slap you up and steal all your shit

; )