Greaser Style

Is greaser fashion cringeworthy?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebheights.com/s/Alex-Turner-46947.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You have to actually be greasy to pull it off.

This tbqh it fits better

yes stay away

Not necessarily, but most of the time it is. Not easy to pull it off without looking like a try-hard.

That monkey guy is such a tool

IMO if the clothing fits and actually looks good and you don't look like you're doing some shitty grease cosplay or something then yes, I actually think it looks really cool. IMO you have to have darker hair and eyes and tanned skin though or it looks a little odd

Im italian so it looks good on me. If your an inferior non-italian you will look like a beta male.

This, but 90% of the stuff popular on Veeky Forums is try hard anyway.

He's a batty boy

What did he mean by this

Yes but it also looks good at the same time. If you're an alpha who couldn't care less what people think people will notice the good parts of it. If you're a self conscious faggot people can tell and they'll notice how cringeworthy you look

can be cringe or good. Can be both like this pic. He tried

Gay

Greaser is nice but it's not everyone who can pull it off

Alex Turner is my waifu, back in highschool(like 4 years ago)most of my friends used to say I looked like him, now all I get is that I look like that vampire from twilight

alex turner is 100% trash, don't even attempt that

How's that 125cc vespa?

It depends. Post something and maybe you won't get bullied.

Personally, I wouldn't wear a pompadour and a leather jacket at the same time.

I've heard that he's a tool a lot, elaborate?

>tfw dress like greaser
>tfw read this thread
>tfw now doubting myself

Shiet

Of course it's a little cringey and attention-whorey, but so is muh ebin techwear combat boots and 30 pounds of Uniqlo shit

If you're into it go for it

What are some good greaser brands other than SLP and MMummy?

I use mostly quality black jeans and white or black crew necks, with a black leather jacket that isn't the straight up perfecto style. It's more subtle and doesn't look like a cosplay but still evokes the style. You also gott be in good physical shape, if you're short, overweight, or a lanklet you're gonna look goofy.

Like most things if you aren't actually from the culture(ie: actually fucking Italian) you're going to look stupid doing it

How did Pat get away with having the best boots?
Jelly as fuck

heroin chic is better

Cropped leather jacket is literraly the most flattering jacket a short guy can wear,dumbass.

You know why I love Italian tires? Because dago left, dago right, and when dago flat, dago WOP WOP WOP

I dunno about manlets, I'm 6ft on the dot so my jacket isn't cropped too hard, it's about mid level. Maybe so but being a 5 foot 4 greaser is goofy, it's an edgier, more risky style that isn't easy to pull off, gotta find a balance

Being 5'4 at all is goofy

All saints fits like shit though.

mine fits great

In highschool I wore a leather jacket and bleached my hair. My nickname was ponyboy and I don't think I'll ever live it down.

Lewis Leathers is the most top tier leather jacket brand I've come across, though consequently it costs like 7 grand for a single jacket. Most "affordable" leather jackets look like shit, but sometimes you can get lucky. I copped a Wilson Leathers lambskin one for like $200 that fit surprisingly well. Don't expect it to look like anything beyond a shitty Grease dress up time if the jacket is shit.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with being a greaser. I even bought my own jacket and I'm in the process of growing my hair out. Swag fuckbois need to kys

it only looks cringey on the guy in op because hes a manlet tryhard with no real fashion sense/awareness

Swag is for children. Real men have grease.

H-he seems pretty f-fashionable to me user

He is, faggots in this board like to hate on everything good just like 2012 hipsters. They are memeing nike monarchs now ffs

The fit is nice but Jesus fucking Christ his face what a fucking douche

EMILIO

please post a picture of him that includes his full (manlet) body

then maybe you will understand why he cant pull off the greaser look

>2016
>Not being a douche

You don't know what mad pussy you're missing friend

>literally Beta Male: The Post

You don't get your dick wet by being a nice, friendly, not-full-of-himself guy user

Kek he is a bit small

Pro tip for guys

Be nice to other guys. Bros before hoes. Show the upmost kinship with other men, unless they are assholes to you and other men.

Be a total douchebag and asshole to all women. Women are literally parasites of this earth and are good only for sex. They do not have any redeeming qualities , and should be treated like the dirt they are. Women lack traits men have such as loyalty, empathy, courage, and honor.

dude she is wearing heels...thats so not fair for him and men in general... any guy would be shrter than a girl in giant heels baka

being fashionable has nothing to do with height

He is probably 5'6 which isn't short, it's normal height. Perfectly acceptable height for men and women will not think you are short at that height. Only memeist on Veeky Forums think that height is short.

is that what it says on page 3 in the manlet handbook

he is 5'9 actually

king of manlets

no, 171 cm
celebheights.com/s/Alex-Turner-46947.html

I don't understand how some people are so pathetic that they always focus on a mans height

How tall are you lol

>literally 5'6
Damn
T. Manlet

Thats like 6'5 in Italian height though. So good for him

I met alex turner he was atleast 5'9

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

I'm an Italian-American visiting Italy right now, never been more ashamed to be Italian than when I've met actual Italians.

Was he a tool

men are self destructive as fuck for some reason

this is mistaken as being 'power'. very true, but human men don't fall for this delusion.

Wow what a Faggot Americunt

Ofcourse stupid women cant understand taking destiny in their own hands, they are incapable of a single genuine thought other than a superficial group mentality of gaining social status by any means necessary. This is why females are pathetic and are worth lower than wood shavings

back to /r9k/

How in denial can you fucking be? I'm 5'6" and I'm short. That's it. It's who I am. Don't say it's normal and don't say girls won't think you're short. Because you're short at that height. You just have to not care about it. Or at least not project that you care about it

Its not short. You just have a mental problem defeating yourself. I pity you.

I heard there's this place called Reddit, where everyone thinks the same thing. You should check it out.

t. someone who has never been to italia

>implying reddit isn't full of ultra liberal white knight feminists

Kek, that rant there is a pure homegrown Veeky Forums original. It's also accurate

This. It absolutely is short, the key is realizing this and not caring.

OP here

So what's the consensus? It is cringeworthy but it's also somewhat cool and fashionable and Alex Turner is a manlet tool?

it's short compared to people who are taller. that's it.

Im italian. I dont get your joke though. I guess dago or wop is a racial term against italians. Im 26 and never heard it. Only one i know is ginny and never was called that. Most people i meet respect that im italian and girls love italian guys. Im also blessed with natural italian male beuty , superior hair, alpha male attitude, and innate italian charm. Its great. Girls are attractive to me for my dark italian features while also being 100% white. And men respect me and fear me if they get on my bad side.

Prince of manlets at most 5"10 hand of the manlet 5"11 king of manlets

yeah everything below 6' is a manlet,i agree on that 100%

i just sort of figuring I would crown the most manlet aka the "man" with the least height the king of manlets

>natural italian male beuty

says everything you need to know about fucking wops

i'm 5'11 (5'10.5) and i am more of a man than 99.99% of people which almost definitely means all of you. have met people below average height whom i would consider a much greater man than i.

doesnt matter that u are small when u are a star and sing like that

>... and then the fucking dwarf said: "i am more of a man than 99.99% of people"

Man, fuck you. Be proud to be part of the dwarven master race. We gots alphas left and right.

/r9k/ generally agrees 5'7 to be manlet cutoff point. If you're 5'7 or below you are shorter than 80% of men and taller than 90% of women. This is obviously only for the US. Europeans are taller and nowhere else matters because everywhere else is either Manletdom(asia) or shitskin.(africa, SA)

In other words, 5'7 is manlet king. This is a manlet.

Doesn't matter if you're a manlet, though, there have been plenty of great manlets.

>shorter than 80% of men

Way to pull that out your ass

That they are beautiful? I agree. My ex bf was Italian and never met a guy that was as good looking as him.

>dark Italian features while also being 100% white
Learn you history Muhammad.

You do realize Italians are white, right? You made yourself look like a retard with that statement.

I will never not laugh at king of manlet jokes

Being 5'11 I've never been insecure about my height but somehow Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums managed to make that happen

Especially when male average in the US/Canada is just below 5'10

I think you'd have to be Dutch (where male avg. is 6'2 or something) to unironically call someone 5'11 king of manlet

>He is probably 5'6 which isn't short
>it's normal height

im fucking dying

its a meme. nobody gives a fuck except insecure faggots or people that are WAY below normal

I think its more of an American thing. Its the joke I learned from my grandfather who grew up in a Slovak next to an Italian neighborhood across the tracks. His father, and a lot of the other immigrants from fromer Austro-hunagary, fought against the Italians in WW1 so the honkies and dagos would get in rows all the time apparently.

>nike monarchs

I just looked it up and he's an inch taller than her. He's 5'10".

These are both really convincing, but only one has dubs.

>gotta be Italian to be a greaser

Where did this meme come from? Italians were only a small part of one subculture of this kind. There were greasers and similar groups that weren't Italian at all. I guess the fucking Rockers of England were all Italian?

Greasers can be Veeky Forums af