Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

IRC
>#thinspo on irc.ircstorm.net (6667)
>Webchat: kiwiirc.com/client/irc.ircstorm.net/?nick=thinspanon|?#thinspo

Other urls found in this thread:

join.skype.com/fIeLkeuEPbCc
youtube.com/watch?v=qM-NOwNxpeg&list=PLQwu-cS_ALi7wigKVsj76bZUYiYeuvoRU&index=8
instagram.com/p/BFPnO-bppdO/?taken-by=kaiagerber
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

helo bruda i luv u hop ur dey gowin gud luv u tanks bye

that's the nicest thing anyone has said to my in my whole life!

love you froggo

Stop role playing like pepes you fucking robots

>rudeposting

New low score!

We're going to make it familia

Congrats Omae!
I had a bad couple of diet days, but I'm back on the wagon again. We all gonna make it.

That's not very comfy of u

>tfw sodium ruins stepping on the scale but you love asian noodle soups

>woke up at 11am
>did not have breakfast
>did have a glass of water
>went to work
>is 2.45 now
>have work until 9pm

feels good for now bros, but any protips on how to survive the next 6 hours?

do they make any with low sodium?

yeah asian food can be a killer. seems to last a long time too, like I'll have some high sodium asian food one night, then for like three days i'm holding water

>tfw browsing Veeky Forums at Starbucks
anxiety-inducing

I'm having a grande soy latte (170 calories) for lunch because I'm not at home to cook something, what about you, Veeky Forumsmiglia?

this board isn't so bad in public, especially on a phone since can kind of hide what you are doing.

I miss going to starbucks, it's very comfy despite being a waste of money. I like iced dirty chais in the summer, and nonfat lattees in the winter

If you are European and want a Veeky Forums dick give me a (you), I always wanted to fuck some anorexic ladies

Yeah, I just hope no other 4channers recognise the site on my phone.

I love Starbucks, I used to go here at least once a day when I was in school because I had a lot of free periods. It's not a great way to spend your money though, that's true.

i can make my own easily enough but its fun to get thai takeout sometimes

i wouldn't fuck some beta who has to ask on the internet rather than having the balls to ask a local skelle out, especially one that needs to compensate for their poor personality and tiny penis by being "swole" (i.e. Veeky Forums)

I don't want to be seen with abnominations like you tbhh

Haven't shilled this for awhile, but please join our thinspo skype group!
join.skype.com/fIeLkeuEPbCc

skype:?chat&blob=mkPA4va5LfeN8iomtXLuIlHcUqTKZe0dwlafiZwFYd4rTEcc8J-k-6jDt36_nL7fKeimBWS4oeayx-Y

I rarely see people on Veeky Forums in public, which is kind of strange considering the traffic the site gets.

how many euros is a grande latte now? If it's replacing lunch, whatever, getting thin is generally pretty cheap anyways so if you want to drink an overpriced coffee whatever, a decent lunch out would have been more.

Is it active? Also, why do we have three chat rooms?

I've never seen someone chan in public, I guess we're good at hiding (and lots of us are NEETs).

It was 3,75€. Yeah it is, I just hate spending money on food desu. I'd only pay for a real lunch if I was going to a friend. It's easier for me to stay/get thin when I'm at school because I basically do IF unintentionally.

Okay I'm going back home now, I'll probably be back on here in like two and a half hours.

>skype
yeah nah

>Is it active? Also, why do we have three chat rooms?
irc is the only legit one, all other methods are for redditers. the problem with whomever made the irc channel here is that they forgot that most of Veeky Forums isn't very technical and probably don't even have irc clients, and the web clients don't lend themselves to long term users. still, irc should be the only accepted external form here, even if quiet at first.

in my experience on Veeky Forums over the years, few of the generals I've been around have created good external communities except /g/ and other techie boards because everyone is comfortable with irc. also not really sure what you would talk about on a irc channel for /thinspo/, that wouldn't add value above the thread. perhaps just some friendly banter but might as well keep that in the thread until the thread gets too active.

this thread could use some quality conversation anyways. really /thinspo/ is about posting photos, and to me anything else goes in the content of the actual thread. the best conversations here have been comfy, funny, and at their best useful.

DNP and eca boiiiz

Why is this general so focused on weight? Your measurements are way more important how you look than weight

that feel when u fast for 20 days and accidentally binge eat a multi vitamin so u have to purge it but your teeth fall out and you swallow all your teeth and consume the teeth calories and get fat

:(

>literally cooking your insides

Measurements are great but when getting skelle most don't have much muscle, or want it, so I think weight/height/gender just makes it easy to get a rough idea where someone is at.

It's all relative too, so, when losing fat if someone starts at 114 and ends at 104 we have a pretty good idea of their progress despite not knowing measurements.

I think a number of anons do take their measurements though

Ummm simply drink water, coffee or tea if available
Smoke if you're a smoker

>promises to lose weight during summer holidays because friends at school always offer crisps and biscuits
>starts "diet" on last week of school holidays
>wants to aim to eat around 200 calories per day
>grew up in a house that always feeds big portions
>has wide hips and wants nice wide thigh gap so thighs don't ever chafe
>5'8 and 15

Now to put this all into context, this is how yesterday went. I went to wholefoods the day before and it's full of overpriced food. I saw this pack of sliced cucumber and celery which looked so fucking simple for £4.99 (around €5.99 Euros) so I decided to make it at home for the next day.

>wakes up, goal is 200 calories
>has Half of a banana
>looks up calories online
>53 calories gone
>drinks water throughout the day
>5:30pm
>goes in cupboard and finds tasty organic almond butter (meridian) which mum has hidden from me
>has a teaspoon
>looks at jar for 10 minutes
>has 5 more teaspoons
>looks up calories online
>realises that I've consumed around 400 calories (including the banana)
>...
>thinks to myself: oh well, my goal for today is now 500 calories
>has water for rest of day
>11:00 at night
>watches Hell's Kitchen (a cooking show)
>sees Gordon ramsay's risotto and craves
>12:00
>goes into kitchen and makes ready meal of Mac n cheese which is 650 cal
;-;

Anyone get "latent" hunger?

Sometimes I'll be really good for like three days in a row, and then by day four I'm absolutely starving all day and need to eat more.

Terrible bones my friend

0/10 Ca

eat like 1300+ calories per day, 200 calories per day is stupid.

1150/1200 would have been a much more reasonable goal anyway.. stop trying to be an edgy anorexic 12 year old girl

>15
Um, is this your age? user...

25, not 15 fuck it

wait what do you weigh now? you should calculate your TDEE first, then set a calorie goal.

131 pounds

200 calories is far too little.

>school holidays
>"i meant 25 not 15!!"
ok

I usually eat around 500, only because my whole family is so big on these zero calorie foods. When I binge I eat around 750-900

Hmm this doesn't really make sense to me tbqh, even in the model buisness nobody cares about weight. Also you'll see a lot of progress when your waist will be centimeters smaller than before.

don't you know what a medical school is?

whats a good waist measurement for a male even? the smallest part around mine seems to be about 31"

who is this guy? Is he a male model?

Your waist is pretty small, I mean a common waist measurement for most male models is 32" and for average males are 34"

well yeah it just seems suspect, like the way they talked about it seems less like a uni/college-type school as high school and they just fucked up and forgot about the age limit

I'm just hypothesizing, but, weight is just easier to talk about I guess, and more people measure it versus body measurements which take more effort. If the same person starts at 110 and ends at 100, we know their measurements went down, even if it isn't as exact as actually measuring. That's the main reason.

But hey, maybe can make a push to get more people to measure themselves. /thinspo/ certainly got a lot of people drinking more water.

hot

fall is coming

teach me your ways Senpai

cool, too bad I still got a fat gut though

I'm a male model and my waist is 28" I'm skinny as fuck though
This makes sense

>only eat 500 calories yesterday
>feels ok
>wake up today
>feel like absolute garbage
>sick, anxious, lethargic

How do people do this like every day? I never want to eat under 1000cal ever again.

i'm starting to feel like i was prettier wjrn i was overweight. My cheeks were cuter and bigger and my hips were a lot nicer. I just hated my tum was all. The more skelly i get the more my strong angular jaw comes out and the more V shaped i get. But i literally can't stop losing at this point. I just hate that tum fat sooo fucking much.

What can i do? Have i fallen for the thin meme? How can i have a fat face and hips but no tum? It's impossible isn't it?

ugly people shouldnt bother with going to extremely low weight

I eat more like 700-1200 but you just get used to having less eventually, and caffeine helps. 500 is too low to feel okay for most I would think unless you binged the day before.

can't wait for fall n baggy clothing!

>fat cheeks
>cute
what the fuck are you talking about, having a cut defined face is half the reason to get thin

At that rate unless you're a midget you'll be losing weight everyday anyways even on your binge days. Why are you rushing it so fast? You'll probably have an easier time with your diet if you eat a bit more daily. What is your goal and when do you want to reach it?

Think of it this way. A large defecite is about 10 pounds a month. At that rate you'll lose 120 pounds or so in a year. Unless you're obese you'll be done in a years time. Most people only need to lose 60-80 pounds so for them it could take less than a year. A year isn't a lot of time considering once you reach your goal you'll have 60+ to maintain it. So if you slowed down a bit and even took 2 years it wouldn't be a big deal in the end. You're not trying out for anything that requires the weight loss in that time frame so calm down.

Not everyone wants to look like a boy. I already have a strong nordic jaw. Without the cheeks i start looking a bit too angular.

EVERYONE gets prettier when burning fat,it's actually something that makes you way too ugly,a "normal" BMI makes you look worse than you could look in "underweight" BMI

yea
up your daily intake by 100c week by week until it stops

What does thinspo think of my face?

proof of the "getting thin wont fix bad genetics" posters
sorry senpai

kek not really a choice m8

Don't you want this type of jawline? Or are you afraid of this jawline,

Any exercises for toning the inner thighs? Weight loss isn't a problem. It's a much better feeling knowing you have tight muscle, even if it is small. It's much better than feeling your legs and butt sag while you walk

thinspo suits you p well desu

is that good or bad

youtube.com/watch?v=qM-NOwNxpeg&list=PLQwu-cS_ALi7wigKVsj76bZUYiYeuvoRU&index=8 try these maybe?

>nordic jaw
Stopped reading there

cute desu, you the guy who posted the pic with your friends?

yeah,thank you

that's a pretty retarded post, even tho i agree with p much everything

agree to an extent but if you restrict unhealthily you look like shit even if you're not that bad a weight

>mfw overweight people are "concerned" for you after you reach a normal BMI

It is so frustrating when fatasses comment on your weight

It triggers me so f much

Opinions on my legs? I'm girl on the right. I eat around on average 1300 calories a day, sometimes more and sometimes less, no hate please
luv u tanks froggo

Kek

did you let the fat nigger fuck you?

tell them you're concerned for their impending heart attacks and see how they like it

come on now instagram.com/p/BFPnO-bppdO/?taken-by=kaiagerber

You have great legs. Would put on my shoulders while I pound you mercilessly with my fat cock

I used to be an obese BMI and not once did someone say they were concerned for my health

Omg I was literally thinking the exact same thing. I saw that on her Instagram

same with family

they never cared when i was a fatass and they thought that having red cheeks meant health and i was just a kid back then

why would someone go on the internet and tell lies

Kaia Gerber..is that you? What are you doing on Veeky Forums..

>breakfast: weetabix+banana+almond milk
>lunch: nandos veggie burger, no mayo
>dinner: butterbean+artichoke quesadilla
>snack: nakd bar

Not my most nutritional day, me and my mum went out for lunch to celebrate her birthday but the burger wasn't too bad calorie-wise, plus kept her off my back more than a salad would. Just under 1200 for the day for me :^) How's everyone else doing?

I love hands like this

This
Your body might look good but your face looks terrible
Tired and exhausted and not in a good way

Don't eat carbs, problem solved.

>dont eat your bodies most available energy source so that you can have more energy
:^)

My hands are like the only thing I enjoy about my body rn.

>breakfast: espresso and porridge (made with soy milk, cinnamon and a tsp of brown sugar)
>lunch: Starbucks grande iced soy latte
>dinner: spaghetti with arrabiata sauce
>snack: dark chocolate soy pudding
Total: 820 calories

I usually eat about 1000 but I didn't have time to go to the gym today and wasn't very hungry anyway.