Getting a forearm tattoo, which looks better

Getting a forearm tattoo, which looks better

or this

both are trash

Sorry pal, both suck. Stick to classic tattoo styles when getting a tattoo - don't try so hard to be artsy. The second one is OK if you're an annoying chick.

I like the cube far better. The other would be good centered on a back or draped over a shoulder or something, but not floating on a forearm.

I hate the ed hardy tiger so goddamn much. It looks like complete shit

It's supposed to. It's an ironic throwback.

>le irony meme
People should wear shit that looks good and suits them. That tiger does not look good in any circumstance.

You just don't "get it".

What about this one? Just the cube

That's pretty cool!

why don't you come up with an original idea instead of copying other people you fucking faggot. 1p

this
fuck off
still generic and bad

Ty

this image has probably been posted a million times but i dig the tattoo

why tho

it looks like someone is trying to use your arm to wipe their ass

if I was a tattoo artist I would be savage. some hipster walks in and tells me that as his idea. I'd just refuse to do it. "bro that's gay, go to the cheapest parlor you can find for that"

i mean its just a gradient but ok

it's the fact that it's the only thing on the arm. and it's a rectangle. like what a faggot. get some real tattoos.

Jesus christ that jacket is sexy. And I bet its either a custom piece or a million dollaridoos. Still. W2C

Nevermind, should have guessed it was tricky ricky

That first tattoo is done very fucking poorly and if you're posting that image, I doubt you even know what good tattoo work looks like. So yeah get whatever you want and be stoked about it. Ignorance is bliss after all...

Filtered

>being original
most people bring in a picture of what the want as a tattoo so most tattoos are just a copy of a copy

THERES ALREADY A TATTOO THREAD
KYS
NEWFAGS PLS LEAVE

SAGE