Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

Just ordered Michael Mummy jeans in my goal size

Hanging these puppies on the wall across from my bed and staring at them every day

I promise I can do this, Veeky Forums

Best of luck!

made my first ever coffee (have no coffee maker at home so I did it through a sieve and makeshift filter)
Looks like shit water a bit but didn't taste bad
Thanks for reading my blog

I started tracking my waist measurement on Monday and it's soo satisfying seeing the number go down every day and it doesn't seem to fluctuate (as long as you measure at the same time before you eat anything). Would recommend.

this looks pretty bad, but if it tastes alright to you i suppose it's okay. are you considering buying a coffee maker?

>are you considering buying a coffee maker?
maybe if it becomes a regular occurance then I will but probably not for now

Just get a small bialetti, easiest way to make sum fine coffee

tips on getting a smaller waist for guys?

That looks awful. Buy a plastic pour over and spend 15 min reading about technique.

Fall into the rabbit hole of coffee.

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

Another shit day of overeating. I've been seeing really good results and it motivates me to keep going so I don't know why I do this to myself.

I had a bad day yesterday also, weird schedule and had to meet people at restaurants caused me to go way over my calories without even thinking much about it.

Bad days happen, the next ones will be better for us since we are guilty about the last.

Bump

eat less

Exact same thing happened to me, social eating is the enemy. Don't get me wrong, it's fun as hell to eat out with friends but once you get home and you slowly realise how much you have consumed it can be overwhelming.

I'll be having another one of THOSE days again tomorrow but after that I'll be back on the horse. The funny thing is when I say "I'll start eating better tomorrow" 99% of the time I stick to it because I know how great the high of being healthy can feel. Before I started this I would constantly make excuses to start next week, next month, next year etc. but now that I've acquired the important life skill of self control everything is a breeze, not just when it comes to a good diet.

I'm sounding quite contradictory after confessing to over indulging but we all have our hiccups, we're only human. Thanks for making me look on the bright side user.

Good morning /thinspo/

Whats the plans for today?

>0% greek yoghurt and oats 300kcal
>gym -300kcal
>pasta 500kcal
>something sub 1000kcal for dinner, not sure yet
>1500kcal total

fucked the last few days cause i was busy with friends but didnt go too much over so back on track today hopefuly

how to get mc ride's body? (pic related)
currently 6'0, 128lbs (male)

luv u froggoh thx for motivation

>have lost 6 lbs+ of fat in two weeks

feels good, my body has become accustomed to it and I am determining just how much endurance I can withstand until I can no longer function

Day 3 of 5-day fast. Haven't slept yet, which is not ideal. Hopefully I'll get some sleep soon because I had an excellent day 2 and felt really clean etc. Don't want to ruin that on day 3 considering it's the toughest.

Had a bit of broth tonight with potassium salts added because I went to shisha and I didn't want to get dizzy. That's about 50 calories (2 bouillon cubes, didn't finish it all). I only add that for informational purposes (for the other anons joining the fast), because 50 cals doesn't fucken matter. Point is, if you're on a fast and your body needs something, do whatever it takes with refeeding as a last resort. Electrolytes are so important for hormone balance, muscle and brain function, etc.

Good luck to everyone with your weight/food goals.

ilu frof

sup Veeky Forums
I'm finally down 6 pounds since August! 108 -> 102 didn't even have to do any extra exercise, just ate less than I normally do and calorie counted. though school starting again really helped haha
Aiming for my goal of 100 lbs. im 5'2

absolutely disgusting.

>oatmeal + kind fruit bar 330kcal
>shitposting -3kcal
>chicken + salad 600kcal
>furiously masturbating to iCarly -30kcal
>not sure about dinner, but 700kcal
>total ~1600 calories

yesterday was fucked, today is going to be a good one.

How do you know it was fat?

Ew

?

>it's an already ate breakfast, morning snack, and my afternoon snack and it's only 9am episode

Sam>Carly

you should point that gun at your head and pull the trigger fatty

As someone who stalks you on instagram in the least threatening way possible, you should stay out of these threads sk.
You're very pretty and your body looks good the way it is. All these threads are going to do is make you feel bad.
Sorry for going all "YOU HAVE TO EAT ALL THE EGGS" on you but for real, you're fine.

link to insta pls, for research purposes

not happening

>non-white
>that body
its shit m8

Where do you think she is in this picture? It's a bathroom that has toothpaste and all that, but also looks like a public bathroom. If it was a public bathroom though, she wouldn't have her toothpaste on the counter and a toothbrush in a cup..

>t. white knight

what's so bad about her body? I mean besides being non-white which I have to agree with you is pretty disgusting and if I was dictator she'd be in the gas chamber, but, otherwise she seems okay. Stomach is thin, hip bones showing, wide hips, etc.

gross belly button and no definition at all
they should just stop appropriating white thinspo culture

Probably a motel or something similar

Why would an actress making decent money stay in a model that is so shitty it has a soap dispenser mounted on the wall and paper towels? It seems like a semi-public bathroom, maybe it's a dressing room? It says "You Are Beautiful" at the top of the mirror, so, maybe it's like a Disney Studio dressing room?

get this tumblr shit off my board

looks like flint tap water

get some instant coffee you mongrel

don't tell me what to do

This thread got really quiet once school started.

it always has really quiet periods, especially during the day

planks and crunches.

i decided fuck it i'll eat whatever i want until i move out and can control my eating habits better but since doing that I no longer want to binge what is wrooooong with meee

What are we drinking tonight /thinspo/?

water

water

cum

Froggo would be proud.

>Veeky Forums
of course.

water

cider

>implying that's a bad thing

What sort?

I drank a beer last night on draft at dinner, big mistake. shit was like 250 calories.

I drink a bit of pic related. Pretty good IMO if you can get it wherever you are.

you order that with a glass of cock on the side?

I generally get a Stella or something, it's like 130 calories which isn't terrible and available most places. Most places don't have no carb beer, so not really an option. At home I just drink water.

Have you considered just doing hard liquor? It doesn't entirely fix the calorie problem, but it helps.

nah m8, that's the main course.

I'm such a casual drinker that even one glass of hard liquor is more alcohol than I'm looking for.

>anxious af
>nothing bad will happen if eat just a bit of junk to calm down right
>come on just one meal
>just a few days of binging i just need to relax
>it's just a minor setback for weightloss it's just gonna take a bit longer but it's not like i'm gonna gain
>i get sick all the time so even if i get sick again it's not like anything will change for the worse
>it's a special situation
>people eat shit all the time and they don't get sick that's unfair
>i need to reward myself for doing my best against that anxiety
>the internet told me to not diet too strictly so it's fine if i fuck up a bit
>i'll just take a lot of loperamide so my ass doesn't blow up
>look at all the money i'm gonna save from drugs if i just do food instead it's actually a great deal

>that pic
did you know that cumming in your own mouth doesn't count against your calories for the day and is full of nutrition?

Chamomile tea to help me sleep:^)

I saw the birth of this meme, let's kill it now before the Veeky Forumsizens hear. :(

nice ED you have there friendo

We've known for years.

damn who dis?

Is this real, I also heard it doesn't have that much for the serving size since and the whole is super nutritious thing is a myth

Sounds pretty normal
Most of the time when people binge on diet they do it because of the stress of taking their diet too seriously

God I hope you're having me on asking that.

Shelley Mulshine

>Shelley Mulshine
thank you

6'2 197lbs
g oal 150lbs

this thread is a godsend desu, i feel like i can do it this time

i love genmaicha so much

does anyone know what hair colour that is? i've wanted a blonde like that for ages, but i don't know if it's ash or honey or whatever

You can do it Veeky Forumsmilia.
I'm just slightly taller and slightly heavier than you. We're all gonna make it.

Me too. On my 3rd pot so far.

It's literally free calories. I'd say you can make 1tbsp pretty easy in a fap. Have you read Natural Harvest?

Ash I'd guess. If you ask for honey it'll probably be more copper-like

I find chewing gum really helps me stave off my snacking cravings.

hojicha is good and cheap as well, made with the same older tea leaves as genmaicha

sencha and water

>be me
>get to lowest weight ever while doing bodyweight exercises for muscles
>look in mirror this morning
>realize that i don't have man boobs
>i never had man boobs
>it was pectus excavatum the whole time
feels bad man

>Serving per week about 5 (recommended)
got me laughing

I have moderate pectus excavatum
What up

All I had today was coffee and water and I wasn't even hungry

That's the slow creep of death taking you. We'll all be joining you soon.

I enjoyed this post, and I can relate. Keep up the good work, user.

Underrated post

Have you considered intermittent fasting? I don't eat breakfast till noon, and it helps a ton. Just have to push through a little morning hunger if I wake early, but it's really easy after a bit of practice.

is itbetter to eat very little allday and just deal withthe hunger or to eat slightly
more and do a bit of exercie to balance it out?

Yep, it's ash.
Ashen haired master race reporting in

More food + exercise, of course