What are your go-to beaters that u wear for partying/dirty grounds?

What are your go-to beaters that u wear for partying/dirty grounds?

Up to now mine were janoski max suede black & black converse high

Im thinking of buying pic related, safe pair that fits well with everything.

Other urls found in this thread:

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=37469855&category=BRANDS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the answer to every queston is "nike monarch". In the foreground I have two pairs that I alternate between. In the background, an old pair I used for dirty jobs or cosplaying

My old pair of Michael Mummy FF065s

They're pricey but I got them for free and they stand their own in the line of battle

The shit those things have been through...

please don't wear these, major red flag for girls

>dressing for girls
>not dressing for style and comfort

girls can smell a tryhard from a mile away

Old Skool master race

CPs

they can also smell an autismo

OG Gazelles! Have had them for over a year and honestly have lasted me more than any other shoe and that's saying a lot cause I wear them every day, in need of a new pair bow though.

Alternsting black zx flux and nb 373 in black/grey atm

autism is immediately apparent no matter what you're wearing

>3 pairs of monarchs
>cosplaying

Black chucks, obviously.

when u wear these and have some fashionable outfit above like cropped pantalons and some clean shirt i'd say it would get appreciated by some fashionistas

simply not everyone is able to pull off some styles/items

Can't go wrong with skates, you have to try pretty hard to make them look bad

I like this meme.

gats
i live in europe

Currently those Reebok vintage club c 85s.

About to cop some 70s low top chucks and grey suede nike blazer lows.

Depending on the party I'll sometimes wear my white Bball lows either my white achilles lows or black retros.

Considering looking for pic related.

yep

basically
I'm surprise they're not more popular, at parties I tend to be the only guy wearing them, I live in plebland though lmao. Even if there are others, they never go for the OG colourway which is the best t b h.

lmao

ID on pants?

Mine were pic related for awhile. Looked grate

They're literally the normie meme shoe. The new Stan Smith. Every 18-24 year old from LA to Berlin has a pair.

Idk my out-of-the-house activities are just university and mall. So no beater-activities. but if i was granted a better life i would choose my oldskool as beaters.

>tfw I got the hightop version of these
The lowtops look so much better I really fucked up ;_;

lmao I live in the land of late adopters :')
it's pretty easy to dress better than everyone else at least. I still get mad compliments on my stans lel

old skools are $40 cop both

black or pic related

CPs

was thinking about copping these as a beater pair, anyone have know how these fit?

>his beaters are less than $200

Lmao the point of beaters is not to spend 100+ on them, since you're using them as everyday shoes

no, beaters are any kind of shoes you beat up. are you trolling or just retarded?

not him but I prefer to get something good quality so they will last
granted I have surplus gats as one of my beaters

Lmao when you're literally fucking retarded, you dumb fucking nigger stay on reddit

>newfriends

LOL

These

Yeah either old skools or stans, have both and they look nice beaten up however I've my old skools look brand new even though I've had them for a month and skate in them, not a blemish anywhere which is odd because I've beat them a lot.

>gets btfo
>"f-fucking reddit nigger!"

im glad summer is almost over

Damn these are clean as fuck and never noticed them before..

I take pretty good care of my shoes so I wear CPs daily

Exception is parties, where who the fuck knows what's gonna happen. Wore old skools for a while, got pretty bored of them so have some bw gats in the mail. Been looking for a beat to shit pair of black CPs for like $60 on grailed that I could use but no luck so far

I wear my white superstars everyday kek

I wore them in last night's vancouver rainstorm and they stayed clean while my feet stayed relatively dry

They're also easy to clean t b h

sk8 hi lite's

so fucking comfortable once you break them in, mine are thrashed but it gives them character. dont understand why people buy new shoes after their old ones get fucked up. wear that shit boy, fuck wearing blinding new shoes

Damn, they're nice.

I wore my last pair of shoes until the sole literally fell off, the backs were almost gone, and the holes in the sides let all the snow in as I walked.

Man they were grungy, but I still loved them.

best shoes to become beaters imo are white high top converse

>OG colorway

highschool core, literally unacceptable if you're older than 19. what's a good alternate colorway?

ya, then it'd get back to normal around here since you gotta go back to school right?

Can't say we'd miss ya but good day.

Can anyone ID these shoes for me?

w2c socks like this? look very smooth and soft and comfy, not vertically ribbed like most

What are CPs?

I'm serious

EQTs
Porter x Stan SmithsSmiths
Partying? Definitely my OSBs too

Common projects famalam lurk more

Superga COTU Classic

they're getting delivered tomorrow I'll let ya know

They're like shitty sh8 his

thank you user

OP yes get these shoes. I got vans old skools last weekend and it is perfect.

White soles or gum soles?

simply epic bro

white
way cleaner

nigga chill, it's pretty much the cleanest colourway

also
>implying anyone on this board is over 19

Effective bait

white M3m3 Hi's.

Post pics please.

I'm debating whether to buy surplus GATs or white sambas. The hbulby toebox of the Surplus GATs bother me but I don't know if it's that noticeable on foot/IRL

puma suede's are built far better than the mainline sk8 hi's and go up fine against the lx classic silhouette with slightly better build. though I'm not the biggest fan of the hi but they look alright. Sole is thicker and more durable, the suede used on the 'suede' is less prone to shedding than my old skools, also sturdier and more comfortable insole. though I can understand if you're not a fan of the silhouette of it.

gum or old skool pros with white, the mainline white soles grind down fast and yellow in an ugly manner. the gum sole looks great dirty. but preference I reckon, for example I like stans beat to shit but I dislike the wear that the sole of old skools get (but i like the look of wear on the uppers).

CPs or Stans.

rate beaters

>partying

>implying

nike trainerendor, adidas sambas in black, common projects slip ons

summer IS over. please kill me they're here to stay

solid color authentics

grey drab or black

don't believe the memes. it stands for Chil d pr0n

What is the point in buying shoes if you are afraid to wear them lmao

common poopies

damn, you have any pictures of them already beat up?

>Bar
Anything, I never got dirty there beside small stains that can easily be washed off.
>Partying (club etc.)
Pic related which cost me 20€. I rarely go to club because bar is definetely much better experience. There's no point to go there with good fit since you will get dirty af and nobody will even see what you wear or remember it anyway.

kind of have pic related...

These are the Adidas Campus 80's in green suede. Bought them about 5 years ago.

It's all about the Era's IMO.

i'd guess dickie's skinny straight

Standard sambas

People always hittin on them

my favorites

I got an all grey pair, which is great imo

What are they called?

I used to wear Superga Cotus but now I wear Reebok classics because wow leather is way easier to clean than canvas. I love white sneakers but I also love going to grimy parties

Slim and a bit feminine (less so than Keds), but the thick sole is nice because you won't get shin splints. There's quite a lot of arch support for such a low profile sneaker. I'm a big fan. I've gone through a pair a year for the past few years but I wear sneakers out and walk everywhere. The back of the heel is the part that wears out for me the fastest.

Clean em senpai

The problem with flyknits is that when you go to a party and they get beer spilled on them or they start to smell like cigarettes, like it's a disaster. A harder canvas works okay but this sock fabric is pretty bad

>2012

I still wear my my roshes from 2013. Surprisingly have held up well and still comfortable to wear.

A pair of doc martens desu, I've had mine for over a year, worn them to work, school, in the yard, rainstorms, walking through muddy fields, and besides the creases from breaking them in and a couple of scratches they're nearly brand new, I have a coworker who's had hers for over 20 years and worked in a mine in them, again, almost brand new.

Sounds perfect thanks user

My old white AF1 lows finally gave out recentrly after years of ware and I loved them.

What do you guys think of pic related compared to the AF1 low?

If you think the AF1 is still a better choice should I go with the lows once again or try out mids?

Thanks guys

These, minus the suede. Got them cheap, they're falling apart from abuse. No harm, no foul.

I like these. Its a shame I cant find them anywhere in my size. Do you have any idea where to get US13's?

urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?id=37469855&category=BRANDS

This is where the pic is from

yea but they are on pre order which is annoying. Thanks though