/bombers/

I'm in the market for a bomber jacket

Where can I find a decent one that is cheap?

Pic related is listed at 99,90 RON which works out to about $29 but I'm in the US

Asos, Zara, Topman etc. Honestly, you don't need to pay a lot for a decent bomber. You can snag one for £30 - £60. Happy hunting.

Alright I'll do some more digging

bombers are played out shit

Anyone have the slim ma-1? How slim is it? I'm not fan of the puffy look, but I want a warm bomber for colder temperatures.

hm

Rick Owens

if you're buying a bomber in 2k16 u already lost tbqh

Absolutely no one wears them in my area and they never did.

congrats on living in some rural area where people just think you're a loser to begin with.

What do you wear instead?

Just spend the extra dough and cop an alpha industries one. Well worth it

It's totally the opposite, it's been olive parkas for like 2-3 years

Any good bombers out there for females?

get an apc bomber

Either alpha industries or kill yourself faggot

chrome industrys is selling high quality bombers for real low during their labor day sale

They are kinda puffy. I was disappointed by how puffy they are. However, they look nice.

Go for maximum puffness, Mathilda in Leon inspo

I copped an old rothko bomber while I was thrift shopping today. Motherfucker has developed a strong character through extended wear and looks damn good, too.

Allahu ackbar
Good post brother

UNIQLO has womens ones

lmao exactly

You should never listen to effay as to what's played out or not. So many areas are well behind international fashion trends. I still get complimented for wearing stans where I live :^)

If this becomes a general bomber thread rather than a budget one the best one I've seen to date is the Buzz Rickson one's but they're very expensive and are just if you want a nerdily detailed one; too bad the black one's are hard to find since they were limited run.

post pics

>stan smiths
come to nyc and blend in with every third 20-something, women and men, wearing stans or superstars

Seconding this. Went for a walk in Central Park and every 5th person or so was wearing them.

this, bombers are 2013 af

they fit my style though. what's the new big trend now anyways?

Nah go for bombers if that's what you like, try charity shops too for some different styles and fits of bomber jackets.

you can snag on ali/taobao for the low

Ugh, I mean as long as I don't look like an ape I'm good, but I barely see any good pictures. Especially when they zip them up and the model looks like the michelin man.