Are Nike SFBs a meme?

Are Nike SFBs a meme?
If you own them, are they comfortable to wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Rothco-V-Max-Lightweight-Tactical-Boot/dp/B00V3LF5YG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1472936184&sr=8-4&keywords=rothco+boots&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they're very comfortable but most people can't pull them off. I have a pair but I never wear them because i;m not sure if they look good on me

They're plain as fuck looking boots.
Just wear them ya dick head.

You mean there are a load of people walking around wearing their SFBs because they're not strong enough to take them off??? hahahahahahahahha

Answer my questions Niggers

Post pic my dude

They're insanly comfy to wear. I don't wear them as much as other pairs of boots I have, but they're definitely worth getting

u want these but my pants are skin tight light that. they are levis 511. I feel like they will fit over the boots. do I tuck them into the boot. let them pile on top of the boot or roll them up and cuff em

I want these but my pants aren't skin tight like that

they're super comfy, probably the comfiest pair of boots I've owned. They don't really fit my day to day aesthetic so I just use them for hiking and camping though. I wore them to work when I was working with concrete one day and after work I went to check the waves and a couple of jarheads were giving me the stink eye, I don't get it they're just boots.

>a couple of jarheads were giving me the stink eye, I don't get it they're just boots.
autists gonna autist

fucking kek'd

Theyre really fucking comfy, you'd need to wear them in to get rid of the stiffness but otherwise they're goat

I just wear my issued boots.

I like the naturally worn the fuck out look

I like the general aesthetic, but I think that a lot of other boots can look better in that style and also wear better in other situations.

I just received my Palladium boots yesterday and they're very comfortable, work with the pants tucked in for the military hobo look but also look better than SFBs covered with pants.

If you want to go for the Shia look then by all means get them, but they just don't seem very versatile otherwise.

I dig mine I guess theyre comfy no complaints never really thought about it. They look cool though

I like to wear cuffed Jeans, do you have a recommendation?

Most classic boots work better with cuffed jeans than SFBs would. I think Palladiums work too, but typical modern combat boots like SFBs most likely won't.

>Swooshshit
Danner Tachyons is where it's at

>you can't wear our boots because you won't die for your country
It's not like stolen valor or whatever, I look too scruffy to pass for military. Also military dudes can't surf for shit, just let me surf on base you fucktards

Link for these?

>2016
>Not wearing best camo ever

Sorry, senpai. I don't why they are giving you dirty looks - I've never seen someone in boots and think that they are a poser.

Palladium Pallabrouse Baggy, color is honey mustard, got that one myself, but I think I'm getting a second color at least.

I like the Peru (another brown), and all the available greys. I'm torn, I was thinking I would get a dark grey/sage for that Shia look (he has sage SFBs too) but I'm not so sure anymore.

>"battle uniform"
>airforce

Fuck you, airman, I work for a living

Thanks user, but if you already have a pair of these you could try the SFBs

You did in fact do me a quite excellent laugh there, my good sir

Never heard of Nike SFB tbph
They look pretty nice, slim silhouette.
Too bad they're not sold here in Germany.

W2c his pants holy shit

they are not sold in france either.

look at the reviews on their website

I think they look good but according to the reviews they are shit

Thanks boys

haha good one dude

are they waterproof? do they come waterproof? I need that shit for the brutal calgary winter's.

The ones I have aren't waterproof. They're very breathable though

Well if you want that look they need to be skin thight

What is this?

Is there any way of telling when they're going to get more in Coyote?

Link?

>Palladium Pallabrouse Baggy
How is the sizing of Palladiums compared to nike or adidas? I wear a size 8 with adidas and 8.5 nike. Which size should i get with palladiums?

i laugh every time i see some streetwear faggot irl wearing these casually.

>dressed by the internet: the boot

>t.
I bet you twink wouldn't even dare to open your mouth

no they are made to use in the desert and to have good air ventilation for hot weather. anyone buying these for winter is fucking stupid.

in fact buying these and not being in the military is borderline autism

>wouldn't dare to open your mouth
i just laugh in their face.

True to size, or get them a tiny bit smaller than those. I generally wear around a 45 2/3 Euro Adidas (although some of their lines are a tight fit while others are generally very roomy for me at that size), I got the Palladium boots in 45 and they're okay with light summer socks and I expect them to be a tight fit with proper socks.

I have the leather 8s in coyote since they haven't restocked the others in lord knows how long, and I love mine

Didn't they restock coyote recently? I managed to get them because they couldnt ship my deserts so by the time they refunded the coyote had restock

>that fit
kek

www.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/sfb-field-6-canvas-mens-boot/pid-11056697/pgid-11166079

holy shit i'm in shambles hahahahaha

im from france

you can get them on eBay or proxy them or try american websites that sells international but either way you're going to pay big ass import charges

> buying these and not being in the military is borderline autism

fucking retard

then buying any parka, any bomber, any boots, any rucksack, peacoat, cargos, or camo printed item is stolen valor autism ?

kek

go kill yourself

You know those aren't SFBs in the pic, right?

LOL dumbest reasons to not get shit.

this

what are they

>SHIA LABOOTS

amazon.com/Rothco-V-Max-Lightweight-Tactical-Boot/dp/B00V3LF5YG/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1472936184&sr=8-4&keywords=rothco+boots&psc=1

thoguhts on these for a substitute sfb?

WTF is up with that guys neck?

you will look dumb as fuck wearing them because everyone knows it's because the internet told you to get meme boots

no one was wearing these casually until they started getting trendy on shitty streetwear "fashion" insta accounts

i mean it's cool if you want to look like youve never had oringal thought in your life, which you clearly haven't.

sheep.

No clue, one of the myriad of desert combat boots out there that all look the same. They're not SFBs, though; look at the lacing.

Kek

this pic gets more warped and shopped every time I see someone post it, still cracks me up though