you dun goofed

my fucking sides
you dont look like trunks, you fucking retard

should have kept

are you chubby or is it just your face?

if the latter, this is a gr8 look

actually fuck that, you did good regardless

gb

Well done. You literally look like a kindergarden kid in 1995.

you look better, but its a kevin home alone cut.

You look good either way, but I like the new cut. Such a qt.

Your whole look kinda makes you look like a bitch. So I guess it depends on what you're going for.

nice hair color. but it does not match your face, which is quite piggy btw, you can try teen emo hair style and hide part of your face, asymetry could help a bit

punchable as fuck/10

also you look like a school shooter

Why did the American cross the road?
To shoot up the school on the other side

absolutely horrendous, how can you even go out looking like that

at least try to comb it back

>give me that angelina jolie as a fat male farmer in 1800's scandinavia look

JUST

You should have kept it longer like Michael Myers in the Halloween remake. Youre ugly but handsome I dont know how to express it tbqh famalam

lmao this is the gay french from hancock

HAHAHAH I REMEMBER YOU POSTING BEFORE, YOU SHOUILDN'T HAVE CUT IT LIKE EVERYONE WAS SAYING AHHAHAHA

Hey, don't listen to everyone laughing at you.
Remember, look at waywt and that is how this board's normal poster dresses like, like shit.

I think the right haircut is much better because you're going for a certain style, rather than before just letting it grow randomly like jungle.
If you dress correctly, you'll pull of some sick fits, that's what I think at least.

Don't trust anyone on this board when it comes to real fashion advice

Also, if that's nat blonde hair take advantage of that. I had natural blonde hair in high school and it got darker as I got older but girls liked a lot. Make the best of those years.

hitleryouthcore would look good on you

you should drink more water and eat less salt cause your face his hella puffy and bloated, the new hair, while good, accentuates this

TOO OLD

get that shit buzzed and start over, u look good with long hair. You're facial structure doesn't mesh with middle part young leo so well

>don't come to school tomorrow senpai
please pray for the class of 2017

Where are you from OP? And how old? You should definitely go for a hitler youth. 14

just cover your forehead and you'll be good to go

You look like a school shooter

This is not inherently an insult though