What is your custom daily routine to treat acne Veeky Forums?

What is your custom daily routine to treat acne Veeky Forums?

I was blessed with god-tier skin. The only thing I do daily is to splash some water on my face in the morning. If my face starts to get greasy or if I feel a big zit coming on I was it with tea tree oil soap.

Pray that it stops

I'll start
>wake up
>hot shower
>apply pore cleanser
>rinse
>dry out
>apply a shit ton of 10% benzoyl peroxde
>wait 15 minutes
>take another shower
>dry out then go about my day

Mine
>be an adult

I had great skin until I started taking biotin in order to combat my hair thinning, I will sacrifice a couple zits for thicker hair tho

i waited 6 months just for my dermatologist to say those exact words

Jfc what a pain in the ass.

it's a pain but i'd rather do that then be a filthy puss looking fuck

On a scale of 1-10 (10 being worst) how bad is it?

I'd say a 5 or 6 it's not that bad maybe takes 30 minutes but it def works.

No, I mean how bad is your acne.

it used to be a 5 or 6 before treating but now after weeks of treatment i'd say a 1 or 2

Well worth then, good job semps

Why are you even in this thread

Being put onto accutane soon, what can I expect? Should I buy any other products while taking treatment?

I believe in taking care of myself and a balanced diet and rigorous exercise routine. In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now. After I remove the ice pack I use a deep pore cleanser lotion. In the shower I use a water activated gel cleanser, then a honey almond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Then I apply an herb-mint facial mask which I leave on for 10 minutes while I prepare the rest of my routine. I always use an after shave lotion with little or no alcohol, because alcohol dries your face out and makes you look older. Then moisturizer, then an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

was gonna post this

I use a deep-pore cleanser lotion, then an herb-mint facial masque which I leave on for ten minutes. I wash the facial massage off with a spearmint face scrub. In the shower I use first a water-activated gel cleanser, then a honeyalmond body scrub, and on the face an exfoliating gel scrub. Once out of the shower and toweled dry I apply the Mousse A Raiser, a shaving cream by Pour Hommes, I press a hot towel against my face for two minutes to soften abrasive beard hair. Then I always slather on a moisturizer (to my taste, Clinique) and let it soak in for a minute. You can rinse it off or keep it on and apply a shaving cream over it - preferably with a brush, which softens the beard as it lifts the whiskers - which I’ve found makes removing the hair easier. It also helps prevent water from evaporating and reduces friction between your skin and the blade. Always wet the razor with warm water before shaving and shave in the direction the beard grows, pressing gently on the skin. Leave the sideburns and chin for last, since these whiskers are tougher and need more time to soften. Rinse the razor and shake off any excess water before starting. Afterwards splash cool water on the face to remove any trace of lather. You should use an aftershave lotion with little or no alcohol. Never use cologne on your face, since the high alcohol content dries your face out and makes you look older. One should use an alcohol-free antibacterial toner with a water-moistened cotton ball to normalize the skin. Applying a moisturizer is the final step. Splash on water before applying an emollient lotion to soften the skin and seal in the moisture. Next apply Gel Appaisan, which is an excellent, soothing skin lotion. If the face seems dry and
flaky - which makes it look dull and older - use a clarifying lotion that removes flakes and uncovers fine skin (it can also make your tan look darker). Then apply an anti-aging eye balm followed by a final moisturizing protective lotion.

>what can I expect?
dry lips
>Should I buy any other products while taking treatment?
chapstick, maybe some lotions if it dries other places

I'm 25 and I haven't my washed face (outside of a basic wash when I shower) or had skin troubles since I was like 18. It's crazy how something that was a semi-important factor in high school has been completely gone in my life for so long

>be black
>apply cocoa butter after shower
>???
>profit

At risk for falling for copypasta, why do (you) use precisely a spearmint face scrub?

Anyone have success with cutting out sugar?

I'm an absolute soda fiend and I drive for my job so I get most of my calories through sugary drinks (I don't like eating in the car).

I want to feel comfortable knowing that cutting sugar will clear up my face before I torture myself for 2 weeks. My acne isn't "bad", but my skin in general is just rough looking and bumpy from small pimples. I already use off brand Proactive regimen twice a day.

Get into fitness, the correct exercise regime can be found for all diets regardless of what you eat - all that soda can be burned off before any of it converts into sebum that resurfaces on your face.

>I get most of my calories through sugary drinks

Also, don't use off-brand anything. Known companies put millions into research to find out the right formulas and ingredients to use on your face.

Because he WANTS. TO FIT. IN.