Hair General

Last one hit bump limit, let's go.

As for me, I have a question about grey hairs. I have 3 white hairs, and I'm 21. How likely is it that I will go white early?

how to achieve / what products do i need for this

buzzed my head a while ago, now its regrowing and it looks like shit. what haircut should I get to make it look nice as it grows back out to pre-buzz length?

Really doesn't look that bad desu. Maybe create a part and gel it to one side. If your objective is to grow it, I'm not sure you'd really want to mess with it. I was in the same situation as you up until a while ago. I ended up with a psuedo army cut.

I think I'm just gonna get the sides trimmed up so they're not as messy while I wait for the top to grow

literally the easiest haircut you can get
some gel and 2-3 inch long hair

isnt gel bad for ur hair or is that a meme

It's a meme for the most part. Gel will not make you lose your hair if that's what you're asking.

my hair is fried from bleach and dying it. is conditionre the only way to gfix it?

Use coconut oils, products with keratin, amino acids/protein

Or you could get a Keratin Treatment/Brazilian Blow out which not only fixes damaged hair, it makes it more manageable too

I have a massive forehead and I haven't cut my hair since December.
I want to get it cut soon, what should I go with?

Hey Veeky Forums it's been awhile, what should I do to fix my hair and make it look a little better?

manly face, you should just undercut it famiglia

Why an undercut?

embrace your manhood

What makes my face so manly?

The way it is

What about it? I wanna look less like a man.

Should I keep growing it out or should I cave and get a cut?

I haven't touched it since getting my head shaved

Different user, can we get another picture from the side, or a profile shot?

what kinda hair would make a round chubby baby face look less feminine for the time being until they can lose the weight?

the bones in your face

tfw

You shouldn't do a center part for one. Try a side part, since the hair will drape over most of your hairline. I'd get rid of some of the length too, it looks pretty thin and stringy.

Is my face, shape, good for a buzz?

I'd say no, but there might be some lense distortion since you're pretty close to the camera. It'd be a lot easier to tell from a side shot.

aight guys I was planning to grow my hair but right now its in the awkward stage and i was told in the aesthetics face to change my hairstyle and to go for a buzz
whats the opinion here? is it worth going on or is my face strutcture suitable for a buzz?

Unstyled in this pic, getting a cut soon, shall I change the whole style or just the same but shorter

I vote for grow.

ty, here is the side shot

update: got the sides and back trimmed down to a four, think it looks way better

Much better. You have a head shape that doesn't really work well with buzzcuts unfortunately. Your cheekbones and your jaw kind of jut forward, and without the hair at the back, the rest of your skull would look really small and disproportionate by comparison. You do have great growth potential though. Your hair is thick and coarse, it won't get stringy as it gets longer.

Honra a tus ancestros revolucionacos y hazte un Benito Juarez papu

taco taco taco taco peru peru :v .l.

Wow, that was fast. Good job senpai.

Thanks a lot, I will try to grow it.

>papu
No, porfavor

THIS

If youre sideburns ever go below your eyes just off yourself

my hair does this stupid shit where it curls uncontrollably at the bottom, is there a way to stop it from doing this or is it just the length?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Regrets

You don't look bad. You look good .

thanks g

Dude, I love your hair

This

sup guys, need me some inspo on boyish side parted cuts like pic related

Go back to Iran

I'm from Ukraine, my man. As slavshit as they get.

are you American?

I've always liked this except for the back.

pretty good, thanks

bad? good? eh?

It scares me that there are people out there who would think this is an appropriate comparaison

Post semi curly hairstyles guys. I've beem growing it out from an undercut and I need some inspiration
You're pretty much what I'm going for

I am not sure if keep it or cut it, i dont want to fuck up, this picture is like 2 months old so is a little longer, help

god tier nose

but the rest of your face is so unsettling and even though symmetrical and normal, looks pretty ugly, i dont get it, maybe its the hair mixed with the androgyny.

keep growing, looks dope

you literally went from a 6.5 to an 8 so i dont know what in the fuck you're regretting here, you used to look like a literal boston bomber refugee, and now you look like a half ethnic chad

Been trying to figure it out, and I think it's the eyes. Look at the shadows specifically between the eyes and the nose. The eyes are too deep set to look feminine, even though the eye shape along with much of the face is feminine. These factors conflict, and create an uncanny valley effect.

Been growing this out for 7-8 months. I'm still going to keep it growing, but should i trim the front a bit?

I'd say keep it as is.

Fucking shit. Redo.
Alright.

Keep as is.

i dont see anything SEMI about that curly but w/e

also any idea what kind of products are necessary to achieve the jon snow?

I need some more inspo for messy hair, covering most/some of the forehead. I'm too fucking self conscious about my forehead, and can only stand haircuts that cover atleast some of my forehead, without making me look like a twink 12 year old

First of all, that's not really related to the thread.

Second, I have never met a Hasan that looks like that.

Something like this?

That's pretty good, yeah. i don't have a lot of inspo atm but i will post some more

Mostly ur eyebrows and eyelashes idk it just has manly features

Reminder that you're ugly as fuck for posting about your hairstyle and retarded for not realizing that theyre basically all the same 'style.' Short on sides or even length all around.

Bci aмepiкocи хyєcocи нo ти зaєбicб пocтpигcя

My hair kind of grows out the same way.

cпc )

more like

>This is Hasan
>Hasan was born in Sweden
>Hasan is Swedish
>Hasan is a mudslime

>This is Misho
>Misho was born in an aquarium
>Misho is an aquirium dweller
>Misho is a mouse

I want mudslimes to die but my autism prevents people like you getting by making invalid comparisons.

Elliot?

Who else? Normal gentlemen die. Supreme gentlemen live forever.

What should I tell my barber to get a cut like Christian Bale in American Psycho?

that's a hamster actually

Dude....go to a real barber, get a low skin fade. Tell him you are growing too length out for a nice side part slick back. Executive Cambridge cut. Have the style it with a good high shine pomade, and show you how to use it.

Young Leo your hair looks dope for it

have you tried straightening it?

rate my hair Veeky Forums

hair is okay, get decent makeup and you'll look pretty

Ever since I started trying to grow it out I've been having so much anxiety about my shitty hair

Is it super damaged? I had a dumb phase where I tried to go sorta "no-poo" and didn't use conditioner with silicones in it, which made my hair dry and tangled as SHIT and it broke off a little every time I combed it

Now I'm using better stuff but there's so many hairs sticking out that look broken/the length is driving me crazy, should I just tough it out for a few months or is it fucked?

It looks great and I'm jealous

A better pic

Elliot? Didn't you die or sth?

what products would you use for adam driver core

Did you buzz it yourself? How long was it before? I was considering buzzing my chain-length hair because I want to go minimalist, but I'm way too scared

Pretty bad, desu

w2c salt spray
which ones are the best

kinda had a brittney-esque breakdown but just cut my hair short instead of shaving it all off...problem is i have no idea how i should get it styled now

what would i have to do for hair like this? any particular products? i have a leave-in conditioner and sea salt spray

the texture of my hair and the length is quite similar so i think i can do it

That's not you.

Stop using pictures of her.

And if it is you, get off Veeky Forums.

when using coconut oil, when do i put it in and do i shampoo it out later?
also how much do i use for slightly-longer-than-short-but-not-mid-length hair
thanks

Bruh you look like if eleven from stranger things grew her hair back

i'm not your bruh

Nice harambe pose my dude