How effay is your city? I'll start

How effay is your city? I'll start
>Vancouver

Most people are either normies, hipsters, man bun/top knot types, or Chinese guys trying too hard to dress like Big Bang. The best fits I've seen anywhere near here were in Bellevue, Washington. Luckily we're like 2 1/2 hours from Seattle so I can do all my clothes shopping and Uniqlo runs there.

Bump

>San Francisco

Lots of nice stores here and most people are fashionable, but downtown is full of unfashionable techbros and tourists. Overall, it's a pretty Veeky Forums city if you know which neighboorhoods are cool.

>Copenhagen

Most Veeky Forums city on earth

Fucking Lindsay, Ontario. Small redneck town. Not Veeky Forums.

Plaid, blue jeans, rubber boots, hunter camo, outdated trashy marijuana t-shirts, and nu-metal band shirts. All of that rules supreme here. Kill me.

tfw I live literally 5-10 minutes from the store you drive 2.5 hours for

>Miami

99% of people dress like trash. only 1 good mall (Aventura). still got coke tho

>Las Vegas

fucking shithole even with the downtown project shit ain't going. can't be effay when half the population is fucking tourist. pls help me

however most /efffa/ city i've been to by far, Mexico City.

>Atlanta
Just think of it.. Atlanta...

>Stockholm
Mostly filled with kids with bombers and the newest running shoe, or rich girls who despite being rich only buys zara and michael kors. Also there are so called "stekare", some middle to upper class people who dress in preppy brands with pastel colours while living the accompanying lifestyle that includes crayfish and champagne

All in all pretty disgusting city but with nice architecture as a background

>live in vancouver
>see an asian guy in a nice fit
>ask them something in japanese
>they're always fucking japanese
>done this like 3 times and I'm still not wrong yet

How do they do it?

Japanese people tend to be the most fashion-concious people here.

I don't think I really need to explain deeper of you also live here.

How hypebeast is it there kek

*if not of oops

>Seattle

Absolute trash, normie tech of sf meshed with raincoats, yoga pants and other PNW garbage. Seen a single good fit here, and it was a UW exchange student (all tan suicokes and other comfy core jap stuff).

Also Bellevue is a shithole OP I don't know why you're driving 3 hours for it.

>Why are you driving to Bellevue

Even with exchange plenty of stuff is cheaper in the US. It's also got the nearest Uniqlo until one gets opened up here

>Chicago
Most people dress like shit. Hipster style circa 2008 is still a big thing here. Lots of numales. All the rich art students dress like gutter punks or they crossdress with cheap thrift store garbage. I work in the loop so it's always biz casual for me, which I actually like. There are a good number of cute girls around though.

The majority of people dress like shit in EVERY city.

>ask them something in japanese
autism

The Atlanta area is pretty much wannabes copping branded streetwear clothes because they think they're in the hood

>L O N D O N
Depending where you are you can see anything from incredible fits to the most garish nasty clothes known to man

Ughhhhh, the artschoolwithbangs type are a fucking infection in Chi. All over the Midwest really.

>Seattle
Varies, some total hipster feminist trash suburbs, some areas have loads of people decked in vintage work wear, others are preppy, overall pretty good, especially in the neighboring coastal towns in the morning when the Veeky Forums old men go out fishing. University district is mostly just koreans in korean tier fits, which are better than nothing

> LA Suburb (SFV)
Mostly hypebeast types in Adidas, gangbangers in proclub and dickies with Reebok classics, skater kids ranging from I can ollie to am sponsored most dressed in big brand skate clothes (Obey, Stussy, Diamond), "Am Into Fashion" types in Gosha, Vlone, FOG, etc. etc. The more I look at this list, the more I realize am describing the people I hangout with.

>Melbourne
generally pretty Veeky Forums
hypebeasts everything tho

is Aventura even that good tho

Granted I'm from Ft. Lauderdale so I'm one to talk but still

I like Vancouver.

Maybe it's because I live in Surrey and it's garbage so I'm a little skewed.

Uniqlo is coming to Vancouver in December/January tho so I'm kind of excited for that.

>Antwerp
Probably the most effay city in whole Europe

Imo the UW Asian students can go fuck themselves
Today on the light rail I saw a chinese guy wearing rick prisoners with fucking Nike flip flops and a zip up hoodie. This guy is rich enough to buy my FUCKING grail but can't be fucked to actually style it. I see these guys everywhere.

most guys in seattle fall into three categories

a) nu-males (new balance 547, raw denim, zip up hoodies, you know the drill) I hate nu males but they're the super common. I ignore them

b) tumblr guys (denim jackets, black jeans, docs, vintage shit) these guys are drowning in pussy given the amount of tumblr sjw whores in seattle. Some of them are genuinely FA too

c) "fashion" cucks (cheap h&m everything. Bombers, long t shirts, biker denim, gross 60$ chelseas. Undercuts too. Lots of undercuts) these guys are awful. Ruining the bomber jacket and turning it into a shitty trend.

I really like some parts of Seattle though. It's pretty here and there's good food. And even if people aren't FA, they tend to be pretty nice.

My family was on a trip through europe with the car and I tried manipulating our way into antwerp but dad thought it looked really boring (we were just on the freeway so I didn't see how he could make that judgmeent) so we drove past it and then stayed in gent after a while... It was cozy there, and the food was nice too, but I'd rather be in antwerp and shop around.

>Glasgow

in the city centre it's mostly uninspired topshop/topman types sprinkled with effay. closer to the art school you get the more effay you get.

west end can be effay but it oftens falls victim to unbearable hipster trash

I'm from WA (Kent, King County, so somewhat a shithole).

Live in Stuttgart, Germany now though.
>Turks and untermensch that wear shit from New Yorker
>Retarded fat middle-aged dudes that have a Camp David fetish
>People that dress stereotypically nice in that European way.

/thread
just got home from maas and stacks. Love the stuff they got there.

I mean it has a Y3 store which I love to death since it has super nice workers. Louis Vuitton, G Star, All Saints, Unkwn, Nordstrom department, and a fairly new Givenchy store. All stores have great customer service too

I hate that fucking guy so much, but I love to look at his stuff.

>Milano

I win this. 90% of people still dress like shit tho

Do you/Did you produce music? I think i might know you...

>nyc

its pretty Veeky Forums i guess. In most of the city the bar is pretty high for "every day" clothes. felt frumpy as fug when i first moved here. you're not likely to see really Veeky Forums stuff outside of a few 'hoods. chokers are more and more common (muh dik). lots of hipstercore in my area

>Y3
shit, when'd that open?

Really, that soon?