Are these worth the cop?

If you are serious no

They're literally just normal chucks with a heart on them

but user there cdgs, u now that brand that colllabed with the one and only supreme, and it's like high fashion, so loke if I get these I'm basiclly high fashion.

So many madfags

>if u are a high end fashionista that only wears brands that are not in any daylight and if u feel better than brands that actually have some elegance (dont mean play) then no

No senpai

White with small heart is much much better

still mediocre at best, though. cdg is coo, but play is shit imho.

I think if you like them because of the model get some normal chuck 70's they look better. If you want them for the cdg branding get the older ones with the smaller heart.

i really like my pair, good beaters

Mines just sits in my closet. Don't make the same mistake, there are much more interesting shoes out there.

And could you elaborate on why the play collection is shit?
You'd wear other brand logos as well wont you

On topic:bought them half a year ago in printemps and they are great to have as casual shoes. Also get alot of great responds on it. Even got a job offer at a store where they sell fillipa k samsoe etc

Name a few in the same price range and style

>inb4 Veeky Forums hyped monarchs

shoes like pottery

Normal black Converse without the logo of a cheap diffusion brand

Underrated post

They're awesome beaters, and I honestly just like the look of them.

Or both

I fucking hat that dumb heart. I can't wait for it to become a stupid meme everyone is too embarrassed to wear like the 'supreme' logo.

I have the small heart ones, they're nice, but I don't find my self wearing them often.

Can anyone tell me what's the appeal of Comme des Garcons? Is it just a meme designer or it's actually good?

CDG is a neat brand

CDG Play is a diffusion brand for poor people and is just basics with obnoxious branding everywhere, which is why it's so popular here

Nah do your own fucking research
CDG has earned it's place as respected fashion brand, Rei has done some amazing shit
CDG Play is not one of them though

>CDG is a neat brand

I don't wanna sound like a cunt but are you saying that cause it's jap or it's actually good?

Small heart is better

>You'd wear other brand logos as well wont you
gotta flex my polo ralph from the outlet store

>they are great to have as casual shoes
literally just chucks with a heart, you can get chucks and call them great to have as casual shoes

>haha user what's with that gay little heart on your shoes
>did your little sister draw it on
>come do what? lol anons speaking french or something
>oh boy user is talking about japan again

it's actually good, dude. Rei is unironically a fucking god, she made Soho in NYC what it is today no bullshit. CDG and its numerous non-PLAY diffusion lines all manage to have rigid aesthetics and styles that stil fit within that of CDG as a whole. Amazing shit.

What about CDG Shirt? I'm looking at couple of their stuff and it's actually kinda nice

Just curious: How did she make Soho what it is today?

CDG shirt is about different cuts and textures and fabrics, pretty interesting

>unironically

haha yeah why would i be able to just enjoy something sincerely, better make sure everyone knows that im not being ironic like usual!

girls think the heart is cute and they're a high end brand that collabed with supreme

+ it's japanese, that must count for something

the ct70s are pretty damn nice I reckon, but not the biggest fan of cdg play but if you like the design why not. get some plain ones and have a doodle of whatever you like if you want a design on it.

Play is a unique case study in branding but apart from that its garbage, especially when you look at the numerous other lines under the cdg umbrella

>yeah bro im soooooo into fashion
>cdg play, supreme, gosha rubchinsky, the list could go on...

Its just diffusion line focused on shirting
Its not particularly good imo

Couple good pieces here and there but quality turns me off

Why buy cdg shirt when i can get homme plus

did i just have a stroke

If you like the shoe, why not get it?
No one's gonna be like "wow user is wearing those heart shoes again ugh

no theyre stupid looking

Don't know about you, but in my area these are worn by "fashionable" hypebeast Asian kids who think they're stunting with their Supreme backpacks, snapbacks and laptop stickers. Cringe af.

I like them on girls though.

do you have to size up for these still?

Cop?