Top of WAYWT - August 2016

>Top of WAYWT - August 2016

r/MFA must be taking the piss surely

how does it even get to that point

jesus

I wonder if these people know that they're benchmarkers for people who are trying to lose weight.

>I never want to look that way

this post reminded me im not too far from being skinny i just need to stop the shit food i feel good now THANKS OP

God damn today has been a huge boost to my self confidence. This pic on top of fitting into 30 inch jeans and a small sized shirt have made me feel great. Cheers love.

athleisure

note they aren't lacing up their shoes all the way to be stylish it's because their cankles literally prevent them from doing so

>30 inch jeans
Are you a trap

No. Scruffy looking 68kg manlet.

Came here to post this
Just imagine that people
You can't even fucking lace your shoes because of how fat you are
Like they had to realize at one point "oh shit i can't even tie my shoes anymore" how in their mind do they justify that and not start dieting right then
I guess if they could do that they wouldn't have been that fat in the first place

i would rather be fat than insecure like you though. easier to cure

Nothing wrong with that fit

Found the fatty...
If your fat you'll probably be more insecure than a skinny body perfectionist.

Because dieting and exercise take work and don't get you immediate results. If you diet and exercise and have a great week, you'll only lose a few pounds. Most of these folks have a chemical dependency on the happy gas that comes from eating/drinking all these shitty foods.

It's way easy to give up on a diet when you have a shit day and all you want is to smash on a shitty burger and some brews. Which is arguably way easier than cooking a healthy meal and visiting the gym everyday

t. former fatty

As a second former fatty I can 18000% confirm this. It's a ton harder than simply "stop eating"

Huh. I am 6 feet tall, but also 68 kg. I am most comfortable with 30, but can also wear 29.

I saw this shit and had to downvote. Some outfits on MFA are alright, and some while nothing special are decently executed for being normal clothes.

I don't get why they have a thing for upvoting fatties out of pity.

>cross posting
Get out faggot

you don't need to exercise, just eat less

Lol no

You can't just sit and eat nothing and expect to lose weight. Not to mention that if you do try to do that you're going to end up diabetic and flabby, instead of lean and fit.

>t. dumb

I can tell that you have never lost a pound of fat in your life.

Why did you feel the need to type of this reply despite not knowing anything?

Okay I was with you for the first part, but now you're being autistic. Literally eating below your tdee is how I lost a ton of weight myself. It's actually insanly easy to lose weight, it just takes time and commitment.

His name is FubsyGamr

im 70kg with 185cm. how is that fat?

if dj khaled was white he would probably look like this

Kek the tan on his right wrist
Wait what the fuck he has them on both wrists

you can either eat less or replace the shitty foods you're eating with foods that are less dense in calories. exercise will help but it's only a very small part of the equation compared to diet when it comes to weight loss and you don't need to do it at all. the only reason it's hard is because uberfats are literally addicted to food and sugar. being overweight to any degree should be considered an eating disorder (i.e. a mental illness)

This guy probably said something like "lost hundred pounds already" or stuff like that and got upvotes because of that. Most of the time its backstories what gets people into top of WAYWT.

you were right
>"I'm a big man who posted a few months ago. I'm down ~30 pounds, decided to post again."

>tfw 29 is too big for me
Get thin or die trying is my motto.

Fucking faggots. Weakest addiction ever. I'm an alcoholic (don't drink guys) but I can still balance my diet around it to keep a healthy weight.

you literally just have to either stop eating or start exercising. or both.

>kill me

eh this is probably as good as it gets for someone that big.

hey you are sort of wrong. I lost 20 lbs from maintaining a calorie defect then plateaued, so then I stated exercising. You really don't need activity. I have gone from 260 to 228 in the name of fashion :]

I'm going through a bad break up and lately I've just been like fuck it

>he's a fatty that uses anything larger than 31

why?

Disgusting

I wouldn't even try if I was fat.

This chick is annoying. My sister watches her show and she bitches about how she can't lose weight because of some thyroid problem but she's sipping on a venti starbucks late every hour, and her car is filled with fast food wrappers.

why are you so insecure?

>asking this on the Insecurity: The board.

her feet are so tiny lmao

his hair looks bretty good though. what product do you think he uses?

wheres the insecure?
if being insecure is having an opinion on something then by all means call me insecure!!!

So you're an admitted addict, but you're dismissing someone else's addiction on the basis that they're addicted to something you're not addicted to

They are reddit. That is what reddit does.

isn't that Chumlee from Pawn Stars?

God, shit like this bugs me immensely.

You know that like in ~5 years their lives are going to seriously suck. It'll be their own fault, but you still have to feel bad for them.

It has to stop!

This. Went from 205 to 147 since April.

i kept eating shit but just less and i lost 13kg in like 3-4 months so i'd say it works