Patches

Where do you guys put your patches? Whould putting a single patch on the left breast of a plain white/black/grey sweatshirt look good?

Other urls found in this thread:

labarbudashop.com/category/patche
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I guess putting patches on backpacks that already portray a diy image. That or like on a wallet is cool. Patches on clothes are generally shit.

Facts b

Depends on the patch and sweatshirt. I just ironed this one on and I think it looks nice

i went to the amoeba on haight st. there was a huge selection and everyone seemed pretty fucking friendly.

They always are. copped that patch for a buck at the one in berkeley

Ripped my suede jacket a bit the other day, any recommendations on a patch to put on it? Never tried patching before so I have no clue

What are you into, senpai?

Ooh that's a tricky question, feel like a music patch wouldnt be good, but not sure really, something that suits the jacket

Well you don't want to wear a patch because it looks good. Most promote organization or some kind of movement. If I had to recommend one it would be NASA patch.. everyone loves space.

Do you guys know where I can get subtle movies, shows, animes, vidya patches?

Found this but meh : labarbudashop.com/category/patche

w2c sweatshirt, dosen't have to be the exact sweatshirt but would love one in that colour

>everyone loves space
>mfw terrified of space

looks dope

the brand is Jerzees I got it from a thrift

anybody still here? need help deciding on which patch i should go withm itd go on the backpack in the background obviously.

Also ratings on my backpack are welcome

unless you worked for the police you probably shouldn't use these. but if i had to choose i would choose first or last one.

anyone know architectural orientated patches?

RAF SIMONS

Patch and pin just came in, should I go for it?

I kind of want to do a denim jacket

so im new to the whole patches thing

i picked up this jacket and wanted to put some on there. am i better off sewing them on myself or will iron-on patches be okay? also, is there a good place for cheap patches? is there a special way to apply the iron-on patches when it comes to pockets?

any tips as far as patches go with this jacket?

>old navy

burn the jacket

B)