Qasa Hi's

I copped some Qasa Hi's and I absolutely love them. But, it feels like they only work in fits with joggers or runners pants that have a tight ankle hugging cuff at the bottom. What do you think?

Post some inspo for Qasa's -

I guess

W2C all black neoprene. Can only find boots and leather all blacks.

ever notice how 90% of "fit" pics with qasas are like this? its because they look fucking shit in a whole fit. their silhouette is like a big elf shoe. havent seen one well balanced qasa fit ever

>I copped some Qasa Hi's and I absolutely love them.

Most people here telling me to avoid it since their uncomfortable as fuck and told me to go for other Y3 sneakers instead

heres a perfect fit

>avoid it since their uncomfortable as fuck

well you are listening to fuckers who wear dress shoes or whatever the fuck they want to call it 95.9% of the time. For a designer shoe they are really comfortable (if you actually get your size) compared to shit like Balenciaga Arenas

Mine are the new season, which has that leather in it. I actually like it better than the all black. With the all black its all too matte, and you can't see any of the straps, shapes, or lines.

I actually prefer the neoprene, the leather one looks like it could get dirty easily

my guess is this person has super small feet and is very very tall

Does someone have pic of them on someone who isnt starving ?

Pretty sick, but its ~700aud. would probably still cop though

This t b h

>removes backpack
welp, there goes that balance

Qasas look bad on people with large feet
Qasas look bad on pants with large ankle openings
Qasas look bad with pinrolled pants

certain types of fashion only look good on certain body types. built niggas and fattys can't really pull of tech. you'll be covering your mass with siqq layering anyway, just adding to the overall bulk of the fit.

from waywt

>boomerang shoes
wew lad, can't believe you autists all fell for this shitty techninja plastic garbo

kys

pls be troll

1:1 fit friend

nice dog
everything else is shit

I wear them with whatever pants I want to wear that day.
Who gives a flying fuck tbPh
They're pretty comfy, nothing for longer walks though. More of a lounging shoe.

They look like shit and ugly Tubulars

My sides

How to not look autistic on those?

Just wear them, they're a pair of sneakers.