Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

I hope this thread is more comfy than the last one

No kidding, hopefully that psycho shitposter moved on.

I don't get it, is the point to shit often? Turds don't really build up in your colon, they move into your rectum when it's time to poo.

What do you consider old?

why don't you lift you pieces of shit? Do you have aids to be so weak?

Preference

ok lad. Just don't starve yourself.

thinking of getting a stomach stapling sometime in the future so I can never become fat again.

what's the deal about getting this done? are there resources? thinking of getting this done in Asia because they'll never let me get it with my body dysmorphia lel.

>6'2" 155
>Face still bloated

school starts in a few days

first day 904 calories

hopefully i can stay strong and not be a fatty fat fat anymore.

CW? GW? Caloric intake details?

caloric intake is about 1041

not sure what CW or GW stands for :v

Current weight and goal weight.

Current weight? Goal weight? (height would be helpful too) What'd you eat today?

oh current is 199 goal is 150 height is 6'2

i had oatmeal and some toast with creme cheese for breakfast

And for lunch/dinner i had the same thing. a pork cutlett on some lettuce with a bit of mayo, and salsa for flavor.

I was in almost your exact situation about 3 months ago, keep it up, it's worth it. Most days I ate nothing but a PB&J or bagel and a decent dinner. I found that drinking insane amounts of water (2-3L/day) like froggo says really helps, and after a while eating little becomes a habit and you either get used to the hunger or it goes away.

Thanks i hope it will be, always been fat want to not be :v. Lightest ive been is 190.

what age is the thinspo cutoff for males? let's be honest

>cute-looking girl
>likes opn
>but is a fucking bitch
noooooooooo :(

night remember to stay hydrated

I have had a crush on her for a while, and im kinda glad that now I know this, so I can stop fantasizing about her t b h

Oh idk, as a female with a universal favoritism towards this aesthetic.. I'd say around 40 years old. Going into midlife I think it's sexier when he works really hard to keep up his body's musculature when the odds are stacked against him. Similarly, younger males have a more difficult time resisting the hedonistic urges of modern culture, so I think it's really sexy when he can take control of his impulses. Also, when you're young it's much better spiritually to be thin because it's not a big detriment on your physical health. It's important to abstain from excess, it's kind of a protest in fact, but only so long as it doesnt hurt you

>one chance at life
>not white
>not thin
fuck this gay earth

I just found pictures of myself back when I was closer to my GW and I literally never want to eat or even see food again...

Lmao my feelings exactly

Yeah, I was born there.

In case you still lurk, are there any creams that help with dark circles? (I can also confirm that OPI Nail Envy is amazing)

I guess usually anything above 30 but it also depends on the person, their personality, lifestyle etc. I know a 37 year old guy that I'd still call young because he lives the life of a young person (without looking ridiculous).

Like 60.

that's good to hear as i am a 23 year old man now and started worrying i was looking alittle ridiculous trying to be Veeky Forums as an older guy

Oh god it's the 23 year old who thinks he's old again. Stop.

2nd day into self starvation
what's the myfitnesspal group like btw?
I find it quite useful and I didn't even know you could make skello communities on it.

be carful with very low calories and MFP, if you keep logging in numbers like that the app can call the authorities in your area

can confirm

Really? That's retarded, what if some dumbass just uses the app wrong, and why would you give it your information in the first place?

they can ban you for app misuse or something but i've never heard them call authorities, what?

>tfw no thin gf to cuddle with

tips on committing to restricting and to cut the urge to eat

Keep this thread open in a tab, weigh and measure yourself daily, track your calories and measurements, eat filling food, drink coffee to suppress your appetite, don't restrict too much or you won't be able to keep it up, drink lots of water.

is eating less than usual a good start to restricting?

Sure but I usually recommend to calculate your TDEE and eat 500 calories less than that. If you have a set calorie budget you can calculate when you'll reach your goal weight which is kinda cool to know and is also pretty motivating.

Come to think of it, I know this really thin, really qt girl, shall i ask her out?

huck it

Yeah! Are you friends already?

Huck you

More like acquaintances

helo luv u stay hiddrated xx

Thank u froggo I wubbers u

I made it through yesterday only eating around 700kcal but I fucked up and ate a small bowl of salty snacks and I'm already set back ~200kcal. It wasn't even that good fml

Any of you thinspo-wizards know some low-calorie hangover remedies?
I could really use some right now

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

helo sry i wus lat i wen to swleep luv u tanks bye

marijuana if you smoke, otherwise just do your best to drink lots of water and take some advil or aleve. then sleep it off the following night.

how drunk did you get?

23 isn't old, but let me tell you as a 30 year old it is amazing how fast the time goes from 23 to 30. Wageslaving years fly by compared to university ones.

As far as being effay in older years, I'd say Veeky Forums isn't the place for advice unless it's just general tips.

Anyone have any good face change after weight loss picture examples?

fucking hell im 23 years old too and i pretty much still see myself as a teenager except for having a job etc

in my opinion you are hitting your prime towards 30, when you can actually afford nice clothes and go to nice places where people will appreciate you being Veeky Forums. Its a waste of time being Veeky Forums when you are 16

hangovers are pretty much dehydration, drink loads of water and get those multivit tablets that dissolve

I weigh in at the same time every day, first thing, nothing to drink, naked, etc. Today I weigh in 2-lbs more than yesterday.

What did I do?! Too much sodium?

ilu frof
good night user

Everyone make a post in the last thread, it hasn't reached bump limit despite this new thread being created.

Very cancerous to have two generals lingering without one at a limit.

Thank you. Bump limit reached.

Gotta watch that because generals are "tolerated" but one way to certainly piss off other board lurkers is to have multiple threads going where the first hasn't reached bump limit.

it doesnt really matter, theres a link to the new thread

Did you shit?

There was a link made to a new thread, before the old one had even reached it's bump limit. That would cause the old one to linger for a very long time on a slow board like this.

Not this morning, day before yesterday I did. Normally it doesn't jump up that much. Maybe a combination of sodium and shit backup. I wish I shit more often, I eat lots of fiber.

>not pooping at least once a day
dude thats really fucking bad, health-wise... you should see a doctor

I hope you are not very fond of those teeth

drink some slimming tea, they have a watsitcalled effect, the thing that makes you shit. To stop bloating and stuff.

I actually have asked. Every 2-3 days is on the long end, but, as long as my stools pass easily they said no problem. I've tried upping my fiber but that doesn't seem to help much.

Seems risky, even if it is a natural laxative.

>bullying froggo
he loves you

Good Morning /Thinspo/

How is your day going, what is your plan for the day?

How did your weight loss go the last week?

going already, decided to skip my morning fap, just haven't been horny. last fap was a week ago, probably a bad sign.

plan for the day is to just stay within my calories and try to get a bit of exercise.

lost a 3/4 of a pound this week so doing alright.

why is she so perfect, lads and lassies?

Calorie counting is so much fun.

>the feeling of budgeting a huge decadent desert and eating it guilt free

How can you even do that? Deserts all seem to be like 600 calories +

Then the sugar gives me the shits right after since I'm not used to eating that crap.

eat 600 cal or appropriate amount less than your daily limit throughout the rest of the day. Not very complicated.

as for the second point, sucks having shit bowel genetics idk

>thinspo thread
>suasagefest as always
>guys literally see thin women's body as an inspiration for their own body

What would be the ideal weight for a 5'3 femboy?
I'm chubby right now,150 pounds,maybe 95 or so?

Good morning!

I've been up all night because of hunger pangs, but my mood is fine. I hope I lose weight this week, my scale reads -6 lbs from last week but I know a lot of that isn't actually fat

I'm visiting family with my BF this weekend and I'm really very nervous about the amount of food and snacks that will be around the place, and whenever my BF visits his hometown he loves to go out to eat... I've been maintaining around 1k daily and I'm going to have to keep an eye on meself... help

>tfw no bf

This chart was made by kangaroo fuckers so take it with a grain of salt.

>tf no thin gf

is she a regular or what? never seen her. ever posted her ig?

you are beautiful af. you'll find a bf in like 30 minutes. choose wisely

>tfw he's overweight and won't change his eating habits for me or his health

Feels bad man especially when he offers garbage food to me because I have 0 willpower

I'm lucky I have my Veeky Forums friend to keep me in line or I'd be more of a fat pig than I am right now

You'll be fine, user. Just keep hydrated, avoid snacks as good as you can, and stick with salad or veggies at dinnertime

if you're a femanon, there's still hope, black thin girls > white thin girls imho

if you're a male tho - well, you dun goofed.

>you'll find a bf in like 30 minutes
this t b h

she isnt

she looks like a fucking alien

she is quite cute in stranger things though

not white != black

there are arabs, italians, asians, spaniards, etc.

>get thin
>get thin qt gf like in the inspo pics

thats the motivation retard

>italians aren't white
>italians are from Europe
>Europeans are white
Hmmmmmmm.

and retards, which is probably who i am for not having thought about it

youre so pretty
;_;

>expecting your life to turn 180 degrees because you look like you cant afford food

most italians have dark eyes, dark hair and swarthy skin

where i am from, most people do not think of them as white

that's shelley mulshine, not me

>spaniards are from europe
>mexicans are basically spaniards
>europeans are white
>mexicans are mexican
???????

europe is too ethnically diverse to group all the nations under one category

European is not a synonym for white.

Italians are not white. Better than being actually black, but, certainly not white.

dump him, seriously
in short-term it might work
but in long-term you'll eventually get annoyed and he'll constantly piss you off
unless you're already with him like for years

>tfw Veeky Forums tells me italians aren't white
>tfw pretty much every anthropology website say italians are indeed white
KEK. Stay dumb, kids.