Mistakes of the past aka Post a pic of a piece you used to wear which makes you cringe when you remember it

Mistakes of the past aka Post a pic of a piece you used to wear which makes you cringe when you remember it.

Other urls found in this thread:

theleesshop.com/shop/step1_2015.php?number=8327
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

af1 mids

Johnny depp core

I cringe over the fact there was a time in my life when I wanted a barbour jacket.

I was 9th grade tho and it was back in 2013

Who else had one of these bad boys back in middle school?

Never used to take this thing off

Aeropastel

Yooo I did

Former Zumiez/Hot Topic bois we out here

I was full weeaboo during high school.

Stupid as they may be, still the most comfortable pants I've ever worn in public. Being a goth teenager was an interesting time.

w2c this is actually funny af

how is this called?
..asking for a f,friend

>file name

Lmao ayyyyyy

lol wtf this is sick

felt pretty sick back then

this is hot

I knew a kid that wore his well into high school

I like this thread.

>wore nothing but suits in high school, even wore a fedora and a trenchcoat on rainy days

This was way before fedora memes, we're talking like 2007. Oddly enough, it didn't fucking matter, I was still popular at my small private school and had a hot gf. I was 15, she was 18, no lie. I was lucky.

Then when I stopped wearing suits every fucking day like reviewbrah does, I didn't know what else to wear. This is where shit got bad. I would wear picrelated with lululemon shorts and american apparel tees. Really, REALLY bad.

To transition out of that phase, I grew an undercut and started dressing a little bit more like an adult. However, my hairline started to go into full-on JUST mode so I shaved it bald.

Now I rock a mixture of milsurp, gemwave, and kidcore. I'm probably still "cringe" but the difference is that I no longer give a fuck.

/blogpost

so?
it's a belt.
maybe he likes it.

>Jordan 1 lows
>JNCO denim (mixed feelings, they were hot as a middle school kid)
>Shirts with sexualized women on them
>pic related
I still cringe at some stuff I wear now

I swear every time I see this I'm the only one to notice Dylan Roof on the right

no you're not. its just that this pic gets reposted so much that nobody feels the need to comment on it.

Dope

Sorry Im not letting anyone do the same mistake that I did.

>I would wear picrelated with lululemon shorts and american apparel tees.
Jesus Christ what the fuck, did you feel no shame?

I'm fucking dead

w2c pants? or id or name?

must have been 15/16 there

burgundy supreme work pants? I had the exact pair

>pic related
mine. I saw it in the preview and I thought it was the coolest shit. picked it up in store, got tired of it eventually.

I'm tall and skinny so I don't have the body for Supreme at all, But I kept trying.

They're dickies o dogs

>the fucking neck edit

im dead.

Stance (Alolan Form)

Good call

Minus the cardigan this is an above average fit

Kek came here to post this

Topman

Is This the one with the neck shop?

Fedora memes started in like 2004, newfaggot

why? they're quality jackets.

lit senpai

The mocc toe sneaker-boots are shit though.

Autismcore

What the fuck was your life dude

I wore full on three piece suits and clip on ties that didn't fit at all with cheap slip on loafers in 3-4 grade every single day. I don't know why. I vividly recall telling my fourth grade teacher that I was a "trend setter." I also wore trench coats and fedoras when I was outdoors. People that went to my elementary school still comment on it. In 5-6 grade I decided I want to look like a cartoon strip character so I bought 4 red polos and 4 green polos and alternated them with jeans.

In 7-9 grade I moved on to Zumiez core and wore pic related plus obey shirts and shitty hoodies. I had early Bieber core long hair too, with it all swiped to the side. I can't believe I ever had friends.

I agree, i'm just saying that overall it's not the worst outfit if the cardigan is out of the equasion

When I was in 6th grade I had a shiny snapback with dollar signs on it. Someone told me it looked faggy, and I thanked him after I realized how stupid it was.

I still cringe about it.

alyx studios?

I had a pair of these and thought I was as cool as Fred Durst. It was 2001, we didn't know any better.

I never wore them, they look stupid. Why did twist seam jeans exist?

Effay Dylan senpai

id on Dylann's boots?

>I'm tall and skinny so I don't have the body for Supreme
wait what's the body for supreme?

anyone got the edit where all of them have shorter legs?
forgot to save that gold

yooo w2c

>what's the body for supreme
black or asian

>Now I rock a mixture of milsurp, gemwave, and kidcore. I'm probably still "cringe" but the difference is that I no longer give a fuck.

What the fuck is his hot garbage? Post fit.

meet at the food courts core

Well I WAS in college when I started trying to dress better...

Stand back, true cringe coming through.

you know he wasn't actually there, right?

I think that if gaugesboy hadn't have stretched his ears to "I'm a human cupholder" size he'd be in the OK tier.

He's so skinny fat

Skinnyfat is more negligible than cupholder ears.

They're good jackets. I cringe at the fact that there was once a time when I wanted a barbour jacket because I thought it would be make look like Craig (actually I cringe at that whole wanting-to-dress-like-movie-stars phase)

fuuucckk
iirc i had a honda one

They can make their own mistakes OP
theleesshop.com/shop/step1_2015.php?number=8327