Black Shoes with White Soles

Looking for some black shoes with white soles that are more affordable than CPs. Post inspo/suggestions.

I own these and they are nice

been eyeing filling pieces for a while.

how's the quality?

eytys nigger

(not the poster above you) I handled a pair and to be honest I wasn't impressed with the quality for the price, not awful but could definitely be better at that price range

Good, they're all leather upper and handmade and shit, and they feel like they'll hold up well.
Only thing I'd say is that my right shoe has creased up funny but I think that's just because of how I walk, fucks all my shoes up

This guy might have a point though, but I got mine for half price so I'm satisfied with them. I'd say try on and don't order but I'd say that for any pair of shoes/any purchase over £150ish

Do these fit TTS?

ugly

Vans slips

AF1s, not too many people have them in this colorway

Shoes like pottery?

These look really nice.

>eytys
>uses the word nigger as an insult

I prefer the cream color. I've had mine for 2+ years now. They're all beat but still holding up.

>>uses the word nigger as an insult
>an insult
are you serious

Do you size down?

do the blue soles fade after awhile?

oh and what's the sizing like?

Because it's ugly

Hallo fuccboi!

Hoe moeilijk was het om te kiezen tussen ETQ's en FP's?

Bump.

What did you say to me

Overpriced Amsterdam memebrand trying hard to be C.P.

nike roshe run

Ehhh.

have the cream too my stupid fucking roommate spilled buffalo sauce on them is there any way to get rid of the stains completely? I doused them in oxy clean not sure what else to do please help

I'm a size 11 1/2 I have 11 and people say they look big on me idk they fit really comfy but still

honestly fuck

The goat

Dunno where to find tho

Gay/10

I don't really know man. Throw em in the wash? Or just wear em proudly if they're beaters anyway

Opinion on jack purcell converse? My dad bought these for me years ago and I never wore them because I thought they were ugly as fuck.

pretty cool, is the sole a creamy/off-white hue?

I'm trying to decide between Kent Wang Benchgrade all-black shoes or Frank + Oak Park Leather black lows (pic related). Any advice? I can hardly find any pictures of the Kent Wang shoes, so I'm a bit nervous

Kent Wang *Handgrade

silhouette is pretty bad m8. looks like vans chukka lows

These are nice!

Axle arigato

TF

Rip

Try scrubbing them with a brush and cleaner

don't make your dad sad. wear them user

I was going to cop these as I've been looking Black on cream sole beaters but they're marked as Navy. I feel like when I get them they'll be super blue whereas in the picture they look really dark.

Converse HTM

dunno about availability but they're beautiful

would look better with white laces imo

what kind of brush and cleaner?

Those still look navy to me, even in the picture.

Should I get these boys?

Every other black/white high top seems to be too expensive

I think those look better than most Vans. Not sure I love that zipper on the back though.