I experienced possibly the worst scenario I've ever encountered personally today. Below...

I experienced possibly the worst scenario I've ever encountered personally today. Below, I will describe what happened to the best of my ability.

I walked into the local coffee shop to buy a medium double double before I headed out to my friends house to work on his truck. I walked to the counter of the empty shop and pressed the little silver bell to alter a worker I was there.

She came out with hair purpler than one could imagine. I mentioned her hair was very purple, to which I did not receive a response.

"Hey, can I get a medium double double please."

"No, sorry, I refuse to serve racists."

"Racist? What do you mean?"

"Look at your hat. You're going to tell me you're not a racist? Look at your jacket too. And let me guess, a buzz cut underneath?"

I stumbled for a few moments on half-words and gave up. I turned around and walked out, back into my 2016 Jeep Rubicon, and drove across the street to Tim Hortons where they served me gracefully and kind.

This is what I was wearing. Do I look "racist" to you? I am racist, but I didn't know I LOOKED racist...

tag is still on the jacket, this is a pretty long post just to disguise the question of whether you should keep it or not

calling bait but she was probably just a tumblrwhore and thought that "all conservatives are racist" however your hat does scream hillbilly. rest is a-okay, perfect center in terms of political standing

Bloody fat Canadians and their gay problems.

its because cultaral communism and femimisnazis !

what in the fuck is a double double and Tim Horton is a dead Hockey player. what the fuck are you on about.

I cant tell, but is your'e hat a camo hat? If so thats most likely why anyone would immedaitely assume you were rednecky/conservative and therefore racist.

You should have read her name tag loudly and then mumble something: "You'll be one of the first we'll put in the camps."

You look like shit, which is pretty offensive to the human race tbf

How can I improve my looks?

plastic surgery

Lose the cap, the meme beard, the fat, the coat, the trousers, probably need a haircut too but I can't really tell

Just start over basically. You aren't ugly so that's going for you.

thread

Stop dressing like a racist

you have klan eyes bro, nothing you can do about it

Is every itt new? This guy is basically autistic and he's posted on a couple boards numerous times. Apparently he's actually seen some shit but he still always makes posts like this.

I love how they don't get the fucking irony of judging a person by how they look to assume you judge people by how they look, clearly racially charged because you're white.

you look like you'd fit right in on the duck dynasty cast

If this isn't bait, would report this shit to her manager

Don't listen to these faggots, just get rid of the camo hat lol. You look great

how new are you faggots

you qt just lose the handlebar

wow I hate neo fa now

If this wasn't in Alberta/sask then I guess I'm not surprised.

You'd fit right in to rural Alberta. But then again, they are pretty racist here.

I'm pretty new. Explain what we missed, grandpa.

hide dangies threads

ignore dangies posts

do not reply to dangies posters

you look like you've gotten fat, maybe its the beard tho

Hey it's that guy from /soc/ who fishes for compliments wearing a disguise

srs though who is this guy?

You don't look racist. You look and sound like an autistic faggot.

you look like a fucking racist dude, its fucked up.

2 cream 2 sugar. That's it. Double double's easier and more fun to say. In French though you just say 2 creme 2 sucre though.

Stop being racist.

Gotta wait a few weeks for all the Asians to buy ma-1 clones from Uniqlo and then no one will think they're skinhead anymore.

Love this guy

Bomber jacket are usually associated with skin heads. For the stupid people

It's been a month now. Racks are still full here. Not copping one cuz I already have an off-brand bomber - strongest race

I've been seeing MA-1s around Melbourne a bit lately, not just on Asians.
Before recently I can't remember seeing one on someone that wasn't middle-aged and over.

the only shameful thing you did was to not ask to speak to her manager.

This morning I went back to the coffee shop. This time, I wore a much different outfit.

I wore tight black jeans, a black t-shirt, and this blue flannel over top with a hockey hat.

Again I was greeted by the former purple-haired girl, who had now changed her hair to a pale green.

"Hey. Medium double double please."

"Coming right up! Hey, you look kinda familiar. Did we talk on Tinder before?" She began giggling and smiling at me.

I stared into her soul and she was met with a resounding...

"No."

Honestly your face gives off that insecure racist vibe

What is the point of wearing your hat backwards?

prevents redneck

I don't believe you, and you sound like you're either extremely autistic or a legitimate sociopath.

>I am racist, but I didn't know I LOOKED racist...
Yeah, kinda sucks when people make assumptions about the person you are just based off your appearance, huh? And yet you mention your server's hair color as if that's supposed to imply some shit, like oOoOoh I bet she's an essJayDoubleYou just fuck right on outta here with that bullshit, boy

I always burn my nose and forehead, never the neck

a+

I mentioned her hair color because it was the only interesting part of her appearance. If you had ever read a piece of literature, you would know the author describes the characters. I made it a point to know that her face was entirely bland by not mentioning it.

i dont pride myself on being a Veeky Forums veteran, so this does not hurt me at all

"sorry i refuse to serve nu males" was what she really meant

seriously you look so racist, not cool dude. it's 2016

I've been on Veeky Forums for years and never seen this copypasta, get your self-righteous ass outta here

Kill you're self my man

lose weight
shave

golden

Where you from alberta user

> If you had ever read a piece of literature,

>Veeky Forums for years
>haven't seen this fag post in the past year or so

Lmao

thats because its not a copy pasta you colossal retard

you would recognize these dangies shitposts if you'd been here longer than a week

File a complaint or something. Pretty sure she will get into a fight with her boss aswell and call everyone racists.

goddamn you could be 10/10 hunk if u went to the gym

i miss casey

i wonder what casey's doing now

>This is what I was wearing. Do I look "racist" to you? I am racist, but I didn't know I LOOKED racist...

You need to lose some weight.

Wear exactly the same nect time, go to the exact same person and if she does the same shot again you go to the manager and get her fired like someone who's not a fucking Nu-Male