/edc/ Everyday Carry

Endless Autism Edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

mrporter.com/en-dk/mens/thom_browne/striped-patent-leather-billfold-wallet/730054?ppv=2
mrporter.com/product/724729
goyard.com/en/store
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice LG fag, get rid of that obviously good camera and buy a decent phone.

Usually just have my dick in my pants.

Chale yo solo traigo la verga en los tramos

La tula en mi mano ctm, ni mas ni menospausia.

>tfw no playing cards friend

Like an iPhone?

Deutsch-Freunde?

Not pictured is my phone, which was used to take the photo.

Also, I don't always carry Dispatches in particular, just whatever I am reading at the time.

not much, having a small bag is nifty

What are some good slim Bi-fold wallets, is Bellroy the only good one?

mrporter.com/en-dk/mens/thom_browne/striped-patent-leather-billfold-wallet/730054?ppv=2

mirin'
except for the samuel l jackson hat and the stormtrooper

Cigarettes are bad and you should feel bad

Too many keys

Using a bag is a must most days

>samuel l jackson hat

It's not a flatcap, but rather an unstructured wool baseball cap. Pic related is when it is put on.

>too many keys

I kinda need them. But yeah, they are annoying to have to carry around all the time.

you guys look like you've got all figured out and you're busy and you have something that gets you up in the morning.

wish i could escape this depression bubble

It's ok user

Is theasy model pic the same one that you own? How do you like it? That design is pretty cool.

Yes, it's the same one that I got. I like it a lot. There is no size adjustment, so you have to purchase it at your exact head size. Also, it's unstructured, meaning that it can be pressed flat as a piece of paper, easily tucked into a bag. No worries about bending or creasing it.

The fabric is very nice as well, it being 100% wool. Boraslino don't fuck around with their hats. They make very nice stuff.

mrporter.com/product/724729

download clover

>2016
>still smoking

top kek

>goyard
> rolex
> denon

nice

>A fucking miata
Gay

Definitely mirrin.

same my man

post phone pape friendo

ur colour co-ordination is nice

it's an MR2 retard

here ye go bud

I got new headphones since this picture was taken but everything is basically the same

its an MR2 you uneducated autist

It's an MR2 you fucking mongoloid

it's an MR2 you stupid nigger

res is smaller than expected but is nice

That's an awesome wallet, where can i find one?

its an mr2 you faggot

They are only available in-store and usually with a few weeks of waiting time, depending on the color you want.

goyard.com/en/store

Thanks, how much did it set you back if you don't mind me asking? going to Paris in a few weeks so it's tempting to go stop by

Well, their classic color, which they call black, is 525 euros for a billfold with 2 note compartments, eight card slots, and two "sleeves" behind the card slots. (pic related)

For all other colors, meaning white, light blue, navy, green, red, pink/purple-ish, orange, yellow, and grey (mine), the price is 685 euros. I know that is crazy steep for a canvas wallet, but I'm glad I went for it. The quality is definitely better than Louis Vuitton, and rivaling Hermes. It will last for years and years.

Even if you are not planning on buying anything, I would still recommend that you stop by their boutique. They have great customer service and you will really get a feel for their products.

Good
Too many keys & keychains
Submariner bois
nice
nice pencil. Odd camera choice. L'Occitane is nice, but expensive.

>Submariner

How's being illiterate treating you?

They look similar at a glance. whatever.

So do most Porsches.

Yes. Are you trying to make a point? I recognize now that the guy's watch is a Sea Dweller. At a glance, from a 2D image, it looked a lot like a Submariner.

I'm not making a point, just noting similarities.

what surface is that? i've got a Pro 3, purple keyboard broke so i got a light blue one