What's the most effay suicide method?

What's the most effay suicide method?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1428408/Suicide-by-DIY-guillotine-and-an-ingenious-timing-device.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

severe internal bleeding caused by a large object entering the anal cavity and ripping through

ODing on Benzos

>obtain razor wire
>make into noose
>hang from ceiling
>put head through noose while standing on chair
>liquid cement your hands to your head
>jump
>????
>profit!

full rick

Jumping

Hang yourself using some really expensive designer clothes as the rope/noose.

Make sure you're well fitted for the occasion too.

Wait didn't we talk about this on the discord?

obviously heroin od

Voluntary immurement.

>Make sure you're well fitted for the occasion too.
Nah, you'll piss yourself when you hang to death.

Hang yourself naked, but set out an outfit to be buried in nearby.

UNDERRATED

Or ask to be buried in the clothes you used to hang yourself. That would be pretty wizard.

Kek

the more I think about this post

no one cares about your suicide
it couldn't matter less how effay you look.
not a single person will be significantly affected
you think they will but within a few days everyone you know will be back to their lives

Look at that edge. Sharp enough to slit your throat with

what kind of object tho ?? plz I'm sweating

>S-s-s-s-s-s-so edgy of you
>tfw when you know its true

audible laughs

Came here to post this exact response. It truly is the best way to kill yourself. No one has actually done it though.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1428408/Suicide-by-DIY-guillotine-and-an-ingenious-timing-device.html

This is an article from 2003 about a man who made a guillotine over his bead that was triggered by his alarm clock. To me this is pretty fucking effay.

this actually stimulates me to do it

>pissing and shitting yourself hard while you're dying is fashionable

Handshake with carbon monoxide

Wouldn't work. Hell, even if the average Veeky Forums hanged themselves with regular rope they would still choke to death rather than break their neck.

What you need is more momentum, like jumping off a building, with something like the kind of fishing line they use for really big fish.

Starvation obviously

Inert gas asphyxiation. Helium or nitrogen.

hanging yourself with a gucci belt

Suicide by cop on a rainy but well lit street at night

All I could think of really

i always wanted to kill myself by playing russian roulette alone. i would go to a bridge in my town and walk halfway across. it would be in the middle of the night so people wouldn't be around. i would do one chamber a night until i died

it's a pretty river that the bridge is over. from the bridge i could see a path and trees on the bank that i used to explore when i was a child with my father

i looked into calibers/revolvers so that the bullet wouldn't make my head explode if there's one in the chamber

slitting your wrists with edge

Dude was a true robot.

cool post number

i always carry a wal mart graphic tee with cargo shorts whenever i hike in case i find someone hanging from a tree in full rick.

Whatever Alexander McQueen did.