Do you shop at Ross?

Do you shop at Ross?

Copped some new Nautica kicks

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT??

I've got some logoless/basic stuff from there before. Some nikes to skate in (eric kostons) and a cool hoodie with a nice patterned print all over

>tfw your chick wont give you any QT

Red Sox

Yeah, when I saw those threads I knew it was a lock

why would I shop at Ross when Bucchi has the finest sweatpants?

Ane

My mum does

The finest sweatpants you can buy in the mall

In the black person mall

sometimes but it mostly shit

this is without a doubt the greatest mde video prove me wrong

lmao at all you fags not hip to ross yet, yea most of it sucks but you can find absolute gems in there from time to time. rare shit will randomly get in there sometimes and its super cheap

I found a pair of $150 ben sherman pants there for $20 once

They always have huge discounts on high-end athletic shoes, they sell last year's models and NikeID returns

bought some docs there today

This

of course I do. I dont want that bitch I hate Linsey acting up do I?

That's why you gotta shop at Ross, bag yourself a qt who gives you lots of QT

This. Their shoe deals are unbeatable and every once in a while you can find a great pair of pants for pocket change. Also best place to get socks.

Going to Marshalls tommorow, is it similar to ross in selection?

only to see what shoes they have

I don't waste my time with the clothing anymore it's invariably shit

marshalls one ups ross always

Marshalls is great, man. Overall, they have higher quality stuff than Ross, but not as cheap and slightly more on the normie side.

They are better.

I have seen made in Italy shoes go on clearance for under $30.

I saw some Vince suede sneakers go on clearance for $22.

I got an AG shirt for $10, and at TJ Maxx which a store from the same people as Marshalls I got a REISS shirt for $10.

Go to a Marshalls in a nicer neighborhood. They seem to have a better selection of items.

Pretty much this. Most of their shoes are trash. I have seen some nice leather Converse, though. Also check out their outerwear. I got a Levi's trucker for $30. I have seen denim and cord Levi's truckers and Commuter jackets a few times.

what you said is exactly the opposite of what
said though

Well, I do pretty much only check out the shoes, even though most are trash. It's out of curiosity. Outerwear is not typically available until fall/winter, so I rarely check out the clothing because it is mostly awful besides the few Levi's outerwear items I have seen.

I was just talking about the clothing at my particular Ross and yes most of the shoes at my Ross are also trash. I'm sure there are good clothing finds available occasionally too it's just that I never found any so I stopped looking.

what marshalls do you go to, if you don't mind me asking. most of the ones i've been to didn't have many "designer" items. i like nordstrom rack a lot though

Fine quality for under 40 dollars, can't go wrong.

I go to one located at Preston Center in Dallas. It is near many large, expensive homes. It is one of the wealthier areas of the city.

There is a TJ Maxx a bit up north of it which has some pricey women's items like Helmut Lang and Alexander McQueen.

Why does Ross get such a bad rap but other outlet places don't?

I have no idea. It was already a meme within my circle of friends well before the Sam Hyde video. Maybe because it tends to be cheaper and trashier than the others.

It's a nigger thing. I've only really seen niggers riff on it, and a few vehemently bash for being a "poor people" store . Yet the irony is that they love to collect welfare and see no problem with exploiting the system, either.

its more expensive than other thrifty places. legitimate thrift stores usually have better stuff for way better prices.

MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG OUT
MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG OUT
MAJOR LEAGUE SWAG OUT

a stone cold stunner

What about Clark?

Got some high end Nike NFL jerseys for $17 today.

Chargers weedle except for he went over to the ravens in 2013...

Do they sell any shoes sizes bigger than say, a 12? I'm a size 14 and I don't want to waste my time going there for nothing

I go there sometimes but I only look at the shoes anymore. I gave up digging through everything else.

no that is a nigger store

Yep. They do. I have seen some really big sizes like 17.

A Veeky Forums thread?

CITIZENS. ROSS. trust me bro when you hit that pussy she's gonna feel like she's being shocked by a tazer

Kek I've found size 23 Jordans there. I could fit my hand and forearm inside. They have so many shoes for huge feet. You'll be fine.

Yo Trex, help me swag this kind out.

Like clarks desert boots?

Maybe, everything there except athletic shoes and clothes is very hit or miss

>Ross

Marshalls for Rednecks

it was actually really funny to see sam get into a 'i need to clean myself up' phase before he reverted back into wearing the classic Nutten shirt.