GOAT /fa hairstyles

post em

Also stealth tattoo inspo I guess

Holy shit. Haven't thought about Miyavi in years. I like his toned down look.

Didn't even know who the guy was until yesterday , saw him in a trailer for Angelina Jolie directed movie

i would drag my dick through broken glass just to hear him fart through a walkie talkie

hahahaa wtf

it's an old meme, user

God damn I can't stop admiring the male head shape. It's so fucking aesthetic. Like the way the forehead, temporal lines and hairline mimic each other. The way the hairline forms a continuation to his eyebrows and then turns down towards his jawline. Just the proportions and angles of everything. So aesthetic.

Sometimes I can just stay admiring pictures of myself like that too. There must be some sort of golden ratio bullshittery or gods involvement going on. I'd really want to one day create art inspired by mans head.

How do I grow my hair out properly for this?
Also my hair tends to get wavy as it gets longer, is this style achievable for me?

I would also like to know this.

What are these style of tattoos called? The ones in his chest mainly

That du' look like a girl tho

What product do I use to make my hair look wet like pic related?

He has a juvenile hairline and doesn't even show the slightest sign of recession. Even for a Japanese guy (who have good hairlines anyway) he is a genetic marvel. Super jelly.

Asian hair is "straight , fine and flat" type of hair , search videos for styling this type of hair , I also somehow have this type of hair even tho I'm not asain , for this wet sticky fringe undercut id run gel trough my palms then massage the gel into the hair while its damp and use my fingers to put it back down , then with tips of my fingers ( since the hair is flat on its own ) id create the waves ( also even tho its fine hair youll need to get it thinned with thining scissors by your stylist a little bit for the texture ) and then put hairspray on to hold the waves , remember to do it AFTER u get dressed or else your shit will flaten it out again , but if your hair is naturally a bit wavy then u dont have to worry about it flattening over the day

Thanks. Do you think pomade would work instead of gel?

Yes pomade is actually perfect for fine hair , and it gives more natural wet look

what would I ask for at a barbershop for this look? products?

cant tell if his sides are cut since hair is so dark ,but for top front id say thats around 7cm/8cm of hair that he parted with his hands ,if your hair grows naturally into an bowlcut like it does for asians you just need to part the hair with product that has strong hold literally nothing else , show the pic to the barber so he can tell you what product can make your hair emulate pic related , dont let the barber use trimming scissors i guess to get this more fool messy look

full*

I'd just show him the picture.

I hate when this gets posted. It's actually such an uneven, messy, spotty haircut.

He's a good looking guy with a nice headshape, which makes it look nice. But if you showed your barber a picture of that, he'd probably laugh at you.

Jim fucking Reid.

>miyavi
leave me alone middle school

Why
Him, Kyo and Sugizo are what got me into fashion

They all still look as effay as ever, too