Can we all just agree that Rick Owens are just overpriced pieces of shit to make you feel like you're Veeky Forums when...

Can we all just agree that Rick Owens are just overpriced pieces of shit to make you feel like you're Veeky Forums when you're not. I'll admit he designs good shoes but literally everything he makes is overpriced to fuck. Rick Owens are to every other clothing line as Beats (By Dr Dre) are to every other headphone make.

This.

Op stop sameposting you fagot

Absolutely embarrassing.

Just buy on sale or used you idiot.

I assumed he was just a meme. Sure his aesthetic is interesting but I would never go out in public like that.

angry poor man

A bland ass polyester jacket? Yes that would be 1300 please.
Oh and the price is justified, we added 10% silk to the garment.

>finds luxury clothes expensive

R E T A R D
E
T
A
R
D

hey if i have a black mossimo zip up kinda like pic related but cheaper. and black jeans with some brown colombia trail shoes. what type of shirt should i wear under it - right now i'm homeless and have a umm grey collared polo under there it's terrible. what shirt should i steal to make this look half decent?

Tbh, I don't really unerstand dropping big amounts of money on Rick for basics instead of his more unique garments.

Rick's shit is far from luxury.
It's just overpriced stuff shat out of generic Italian factories with Chink workers.

omg please read the definition of luxury again and have a second look on what rick owens makes

ffs you must be bait at this point

It's overpriced shit made by chinks in Italy

>rat leather
>luxury

Why do we have to agree? Cant you have your own opinion?

Considering what I have seen in the waywt threads, only like .1% of the posters here have even remotely valid opinions on this matter. There's no need to justify prices to people that know nothing seeing as the cultish following and fanbase speaks for itself.

this thread reads like normal people trying to discuss fashion on facebook

What makes an opinion on this matter valid?
Is yours?

They're not even good pieces of clothing, they're shit. If you want luxury clothing go to Armani instead of buying this fucking overpriced hoodie. He could have literally bought it from Asos and just renamed it and sold it for literally 20x the amount. Thats how Rick Owen makes his money. Ever wonder how he has such a mark up?

>armani

Durka durka muhammed jihad?

allah snackbar?

LURK MORE NORMIES

knowledge of the subject I'd say

The problem I find with Rick Owens pieces is that it's such a "uniform", everyone who buys the shit and puts it together all gets the same pieces and does it in the same way. The idea is cool when worn by the man himself, but everyone else ends up looking like a copy-paste

I won't lie, this is fire, but I have a similar London Fog jacket that looks just as fire. If you can't put on London Fog and look flamey, why are you even interesting in fashion? You'd only buy this to compensate for something you lack.

You sound poor pham

>overpriced
yes, as with most designer stuff

>pieces of shit to make you feel like you're Veeky Forums
He has some nice designs, like some leather jackets, but most of his stuff is super basic

>he designs good shoes
No, they're garbage

>Rick Owens are to every other clothing line as Beats (By Dr Dre) are to every other headphone make.
You could make that analogy to nearly every designer and luxury brand. They're all mostly shitty clothes with horrendous prices that will make you the laughing stock of the street when you actually wear them in public. But that's what gets people off. Fasion people have different ways of seeing and appreciating things. They're like artists, painters etc. Basically a bunch of pretentious retards.

/blog

His basics are unique and can't really be obtained from anywhere else

Zara
FATI

i think his shoes will probably be his lasting impact on fashion. a really fun design.

trips confirm OP is a penniless fuckboi

This.

I own a pair of geos, i would never wear any other rick other than maybe a bomber or big parka.